YfullJULIO2020.jpg

MAPEphilogociMasintensidad2.jpeg

mapePhilogicmasINTENSIDAD.JPEG

[FONT=&quot]
El Salvador

[/FONT]
Common ethnicities

Mesoamerican and Andean

I have no data or clues about this result only some snp in Y full whose explanation was that they were very strange and did not know much about the bug it is possible that they were in other areas besides Central America. I saw a video of the results of a Basque couple who are youtubers and also obtained these results are large family and yet all their children were 100% Iberian and only the parents obtained these results in Central America so ?

Colombia

Common surnames

3 matching autosomal surnames including my maternal grandfather's

Common ethnicities

Mesoamerican and Andean ?

Iberian

How do you see it?

I think it is one of the inconsistencies of My Heritage: to include a mestizo (Mesoamerican) population. It corresponds to the usual "Latin American mix": Native American + European + Sub Saharan African, with a predominance of the native component and small percentages of the other two. Surely your coincidence is with the European component (almost always Iberian) ...

I think it is one of the inconsistencies of My Heritage: to include a mestizo (Mesoamerican) population. It corresponds to the usual "Latin American mix": Native American + European + Sub Saharan African, with a predominance of the native component and small percentages of the other two. Surely your coincidence is with the European component (almost always Iberian) ...

AdicionalGroupColombia.jpeg

AdicionalGroupSalvador.jpeg

AdicionalGroupSalvador2.jpeg

Maybe for modern periods they should use modern terms, spaniard, I don't know if French users call them Gauls.

On the map of Colombia I mark Iberian in common ethnicities but it is taking a large part of Europe, I think it would be more appropriate to spaniard

In the case of Colombia it covers more European continent, Iberian and Native American brand.

El Salvador is a Native American brand and is strictly from the center of the Iberian Peninsula.

Maybe I can get a connection with Native Americans around here:

AllOriginsEasternEuropePercentages2020.jpg

AllOriginsFinishPercentages2020.jpg

Because something not at such high levels but it would be too novel perhaps:

He would bond with Spaniards up to three times, having with them a total of six legitimate children of both sexes and one more that he did not recognize, Leonor Cortés Moctezuma, who he fathered with Hernán Cortés himself.

He was not the only Moctezuma with a title in Spain. The offspring of Tlacahuepantzin Yohualicahuacatzin, baptized as Pedro de Moctezuma, The Prince, exerted great influence among the Spanish aristocracy. His son Diego Luis de Moctezuma married the Andalusian noblewoman Francisca de la Cueva y Valenzuela and brought the dynasty to Spain. After his death in Valladolid in 1606, the Crown named his son Pedro Tesifón Conde de Moctezuma, later Duchy of Moctezuma by the grace of Queen Isabel II, whose title still exists today.

retrato-guardia-civil-kamD--220x220@abc.jpg

Portrait of Francisco Javier Giron Ezpeleta

They are descendants of Spanish nobles and Aztec princesses, I have dined with the current one, well I was at the next table.

The blood of Moctezuma thus runs through some very outstanding military heroes of the Spanish aristocracy.

More complicated to reconstruct is the life of another of the Emperor's daughters, Princess Xipaguazin Moctezuma, who according to tradition would have lived until her death in Toloríu, in the current municipality of El Pont de Bar (Lérida).

If the rest of the Spaniards have obtained the same results, it should be the first option.

https://www.abc.es/historia/abci-hi...prole-azteca-espana-201903280144_noticia.html

Mine are pretty consistent too

View attachment 12487

I am surprised that since you are DNA related to my wife....you do not have any FVG

her results
Europe
Italian

53.4%

• Italy (Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia) #2

• Italy (Veneto and Lombardy)

• Italy (Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia) #1

Balkan

19.9%

Iberian

18.4%

North and West European

8.3%

Top places 1750 - 1800
Italy

Veneto, Italy

Treviso, Veneto, Italy

Belluno, Veneto, Italy

Fontanelle, Veneto, Italy

Top places 1650 - 1700
Carbonera, Veneto, Italy

Fontane, Veneto, Italy

Grasciano, Abruzzo, Italy

Lancenigo, Veneto, Italy

My genetic groups are better than regional estimates.
Genetic groups are :
Italy (Bari)
Italy (Campania)
Italy (Trentino) and Austria
Basques in Spain and France
Romania
Georgia, Florida and Alabama (British and some Irish and German in United States)
View attachment 12495
View attachment 12496

Attachments

• IMG_20201226_222726.jpg
    IMG_20201226_222726.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20201226_223022.jpg
    IMG_20201226_223022.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 226
Mine - FTDNA data
b9oEHGA.jpg

Mine - 23andMe data
lSBXeyW.jpg

Father's - 23andMe
RtBuDeH.jpg

Mother's - 23andMe data
QH1hGFO.jpg

Maternal uncle's - FTDNA data
k3I5gTa.jpg

I am surprised that since you are DNA related to my wife....you do not have any FVG

her results
Europe
Italian

53.4%

• Italy (Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia) #2

• Italy (Veneto and Lombardy)

• Italy (Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia) #1

Balkan

19.9%

Iberian

18.4%

North and West European

8.3%

Top places 1750 - 1800
Italy

Veneto, Italy

Treviso, Veneto, Italy

Belluno, Veneto, Italy

Top places 1650 - 1700
Carbonera, Veneto, Italy

Fontane, Veneto, Italy

Grasciano, Abruzzo, Italy

Lancenigo, Veneto, Italy

We both have Italy (Veneto and Lombardy), it must be our link; I have only one 5th great-grandfather from FVG, from Premariacco, so little DNA from there.

I'm surprised Tuscany didn't show up, since I have one great-grandmother whose parents were from Livorno and Siena.

And this is another of the additional genetic groups that I get.

AdicionalGroupHoland.jpeg

Hi Carlos

You must to click in the tab “Ethnicity Estimate”. After show up the new window in app you must to click in the tab “View Full Estimate”. Then, in next window that will be opened will show up all your ethnicities. Click in the ethnicity of your interest and wil be displayed the following dada, for example for one of my ethnicities (Portugal, Group ID: 5176):

fCTnBFg.jpg

eUggFxM.jpg

LgpPwE1.jpg

7nfjAmW.jpg

Timelipse of Group ID: 5176 (Portuguese) between 1600 - 2000

hvjQKii.jpg

UpPey6c.jpg

5MNu5oq.jpg

wpFbUWm.jpg

hKirIWr.jpg

MxCJiL9.jpg

E7k2FrI.jpg

zYcwBBr.jpg

We both have Italy (Veneto and Lombardy), it must be our link; I have only one 5th great-grandfather from FVG, from Premariacco, so little DNA from there.

I'm surprised Tuscany didn't show up, since I have one great-grandmother whose parents were from Livorno and Siena.

Then you are really Friulan ...........your area, cividale, Udine, Cormons etc are really from Friuli in the FVG ( Friuli -Venezia-Giulia ) ....................my wife come from many towns along the current border of veneto and Friuli, the Livenza river ...from San Stino di Livenza ( in the south ) up to Vittorio Veneto ( was named Ceneda originally prior WW1)

my Wife has no Tuscan, or even Lombard some Villach Austria yes , carnian alps yes, ......that's all I know for her line.

FVG - borders reset by Austria in period ( 1820-1870 )
F = Friuli ......Udine province , speak Furlan
V = Venezia.....Pordenone area, speak Venetian
G = Giulian mountains area, speak Furlan........but since they added Trieste and they spoke Venetian even though they never ever where under the Venetian republic , then it must incorporate even some sloveans

Spanish Netherlands ............did your ancestors fight for the Spanish which ruled the area or the dutch that revolted for independence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands

That's what you can think of in the first place. I do not see myself capable of inseminating such a large expanse of land in such a short time.

AdicionalGroupHoland.jpeg

I am the one who gets the result.

flevoland2jpeg.jpg

Does not appear coloured Spain

There is another historical period and another history that seems more in line with these results.

In my paternal family they say that we are descended from a French legionnaire who had deserted from Napoleon's troops when they occupied Spain 1808-1814 and had changed his surname. I heard this story personally from my paternal grandfather's brother and my father's sister. The nationality by oral tradition could have been kept confused by oral tradition since the everything for the memory of that time at a popular level would be French; although their troops were multinational to some degree.

And the time period of my 1900-1950 result on this map is more in keeping with the Napoleonic period than with the Spanish in Holland.

I see Wikipedia that Louis Bonaparte is proclaimed king in Holland in 1806 and I thought I saw the French recruiting troops in Holland.

And in my multidisciplinary compilation I have these results of my situation.

YfullJULIO2020.jpg

Y HEAT MAPE
MAPEphilogociMasintensidad2.jpeg

mapePhilogicmasINTENSIDAD.JPEG

flevoland2jpeg.jpg

Flevoland5.jpeg

Flevoland4.jpeg

Between 1700 and 1800, it already made its mark in Paris.

My great-grandfather second man from the right with his 6 brothers. They would be even closer to that ancestor who would have been a deserter from Napoleon's troops according to family legend.

familyHN.jpg

Other ancestors are fitting me better on other maps. To date for this ancestor that matches my dna Y and the data I handle seems to me the most plausible possibility.

Last edited:
Me (ESP-MA)
Overijssel

BY7452.jpg

Outstanding places are cities or countries where members of a genetic group lived during a certain period of time, as well as the geographical distribution of the genetic group at that time

HolandaFlevoland5.jpeg

This region appears

FlevolandOverjssel5.jpeg

From 1800 to 1850 it no longer appears

FlevolandOverjsseletniascomunes6.jpg

HolandaFlevoland3.jpeg

Common group ethnicities

Last edited:
... not MH original, ... from months old upload,
... they did get Bari and Lecce (Salento), ... Rome in the images
... though they’re still bundling as one easy to spot distinctive population.

Lfzwnez.jpg

IBhmLJW.jpg

OGCpMdL.jpg

5IL7i4D.jpg

9nHDv1b.jpg

AMaAeKh.jpg

qepHsZN.jpg

... though I’m Leccese (Salento), the highest Confidence Level is Bari,

I’m writing in Italian for a second:

@Christa
... penso che sarebbe meglio se non ci unissero con i Greci, ci confondono un po’ con gli Ebrei ed altri.
Ancestry, 23andme e LivingDNA ci sanno distinguere un po’ meglio.

I think so. Maybe new regions will be update according to genetic groups.

It seems that, at least at the regional or local level, the main DNA testing companies are slowly consolidating,

and I think they're generally correct because a lot of us know where we're from.

OpSZdZ0.jpg

... if true, in the 1600s, Apulians were very popular in the UK, ... unless it’s Ancient Roman shared ancestry, ... or Normans related? Maybe both?

... or something else must have happened that I’m not aware of :)

dOps9Gu.jpg

GIICjNR.png

Someone used for this group is American of Italian origin.The group is "italians in Bari Apulia and someone of their descendents in United States".So in their genealogy there is some British ancestors.
View attachment 12503

Attachments

• IMG_20201229_100634.jpg
    IMG_20201229_100634.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Someone used for this group is American of Italian origin.The group is "italians in Bari Apulia and someone of their descendents in United States".So in their genealogy there is some British ancestors.
View attachment 12503

I can’t see your attachment, ... but are you saying that some of them cheated pretending to be unmixed though they’re mixed ?

For someone is indicated only a regions under the genetic groups. Instead, in the case of Bari is indicated ""italians in Bari Apulia and someone of their descendents in United States",so it's possible that in their genealogies there are some British ancestors.
I don't know well. It's only an hypothesis. I could be wrong.

This thread has been viewed 59212 times.

Back