Politics Joe Biden's Presidency

I see that you have taken distance from Europe.....and European affairs. Of course it's a novelty that Germany would fill the gap you like to make. And of course this has to do with history. But ok we are 75 years later and Germany has been a stabile democracy, even more stabile than the US in the last years.

You are only reasoning in gas and oil and supply.....my reasoning goes further. First of all if you think that Putin is an European affaire, you will be surprised Russia does muchmore than China to destabilize your country. So the European battlefield is yours. Secondly I'm a defender of liberal democracy, of independent law, the trias politica, free press etc. All sort of populist/ authoritarian movements want to smother that. That's for me the real struggle against Russia and China....not oil and gas.

Yes and No. Germany is dependent on Russia for its Oil and Gas supplies. The NORD2 is a pipeline that connects Russia directly to Germany. So yes the economics of Oil and Gas are tied to this. You can't decouple the Economics of Germany and other Western European Countries being dependent on Russia from the other geopolitical realities regarding Putin trying to destabilize European Democracies. Regarding NORD2, the Cost for Germany and Russia both go down as Russia now does not have to pay all the transit fees for all the Oil and Gas it sends through land based lines through Ukraine and other countries before it gets to Germany and other Western European countries. For NORD2 to get approval, if Germany gives it regulatory approval, it is approved. There really isn't much the USA can do about it. Which gets back to my point, Germany is the 4th largest economy in the world yet spends 1.5% of its GDP, well below the NATO mandated 2%, for NATO to defend it against "Russia". The Yes has 35K forces stationed in Germany, of its roughly normal 70K which I think has been bumped to around 80K with all this Ukraine crisis. And I totally get that Germany is economically acting in its interest they given they would have to incur significant cost of securing oil and gas from other countries. This direct NORD2 pipeline makes economic sense for Germany. I totally get it. But from a NATO perspective, hmmm not so much. Germany to me needs to pay its 2%, even more so now with this NORD2 deal they pretty much unilaterally negotiated with Russia.

I am no Fan of Putin, but this is not the Soviet Union any longer. China is the larger geo political threat to the USA in my view. Russia is not the Peer to the USA. China unfortunately is now the peer Superpower and has the Political, Economic and Military capability to project Chinese interest around the world more so than Russia does. The USA managed to not get into War with the Former Soviet Union after WW2 ended. Is Putin in terms of freedoms we associate with democracies any different than Erdogan of Turkey? Yet, Turkey has been still geopolitically engaged with the USA and Europe via NATO (They are a NATO ally). You both engage with Putin and contain him. No need to have a war with him. The Soviet Union did more than Putin regarding destabilization of democracies and thank God we didn't get into any major conflicts.

As for this geopolitical gap. What Gap is going to be filled. Please be clear. I remember all this screaming and yelling I heard about the USA forces in Europe during the Reagan era. This was the height of the Cold War and I remember the anti Reagan and Thatcher (British PM) slogans. It is almost the Clash "Should I stay or should I go" is on a continuous Loop geopolitically regarding the US military presence there.

Who should bear the costs against Russia in Europe? The USA or European Countries. It is almost like you are saying if the USA does not leave those 35K in Germany, then Germany will fill the gap. All I am saying is that if Germany can unilaterally act in its own economic interest to secure Oil and Gas supplies from Russia directly, bypassing all the land based lines from Russia into Germany, which go through several other countries, why should the USA incur the costs of defending Germany from Russia. Germany does not have to increase its funding on military. They can just pay the 2% of GDP of NATO requires, that both the UK and France pay, the 5th and 7th largest Economies in the world. To be fair, Italy should pay more as well, it is the 8th largest economy.

Yes and No. Germany is dependent on Russia for its Oil and Gas supplies. The NORD2 is a pipeline that connects Russia directly to Germany. So yes the economics of Oil and Gas are tied to this. You can't decouple the Economics of Germany and other Western European Countries being dependent on Russia from the other geopolitical realities regarding Putin trying to destabilize European Democracies. Regarding NORD2, the Cost for Germany and Russia both go down as Russia now does not have to pay all the transit fees for all the Oil and Gas it sends through land based lines through Ukraine and other countries before it gets to Germany and other Western European countries. For NORD2 to get approval, if Germany gives it regulatory approval, it is approved. There really isn't much the USA can do about it. Which gets back to my point, Germany is the 4th largest economy in the world yet spends 1.5% of its GDP, well below the NATO mandated 2%, for NATO to defend it against "Russia". The Yes has 35K forces stationed in Germany, of its roughly normal 70K which I think has been bumped to around 80K with all this Ukraine crisis. And I totally get that Germany is economically acting in its interest they given they would have to incur significant cost of securing oil and gas from other countries. This direct NORD2 pipeline makes economic sense for Germany. I totally get it. But from a NATO perspective, hmmm not so much. Germany to me needs to pay its 2%, even more so now with this NORD2 deal they pretty much unilaterally negotiated with Russia.

I am no Fan of Putin, but this is not the Soviet Union any longer. China is the larger geo political threat to the USA in my view. Russia is not the Peer to the USA. China unfortunately is now the peer Superpower and has the Political, Economic and Military capability to project Chinese interest around the world more so than Russia does. The USA managed to not get into War with the Former Soviet Union after WW2 ended. Is Putin in terms of freedoms we associate with democracies any different than Erdogan of Turkey? Yet, Turkey has been still geopolitically engaged with the USA and Europe via NATO (They are a NATO ally). You both engage with Putin and contain him. No need to have a war with him. The Soviet Union did more than Putin regarding destabilization of democracies and thank God we didn't get into any major conflicts.

As for this geopolitical gap. What Gap is going to be filled. Please be clear. I remember all this screaming and yelling I heard about the USA forces in Europe during the Reagan era. This was the height of the Cold War and I remember the anti Reagan and Thatcher (British PM) slogans. It is almost the Clash "Should I stay or should I go" is on a continuous Loop geopolitically regarding the US military presence there.

Who should bear the costs against Russia in Europe? The USA or European Countries. It is almost like you are saying if the USA does not leave those 35K in Germany, then Germany will fill the gap. All I am saying is that if Germany can unilaterally act in its own economic interest to secure Oil and Gas supplies from Russia directly, bypassing all the land based lines from Russia into Germany, which go through several other countries, why should the USA incur the costs of defending Germany from Russia. Germany does not have to increase its funding on military. They can just pay the 2% of GDP of NATO requires, that both the UK and France pay, the 5th and 7th largest Economies in the world. To be fair, Italy should pay more as well, it is the 8th largest economy.

There is more than the calculator Palermo...

Because in the end you also the US has a vital interest. There is meanwhile a whole trackrecords of interference of the Kremlin in the US affairs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

I know that China is globally seen more the competitor of the US, nevertheless the Chinese are not so active as the Russians in kinds of disinformation and disturbance in the US (at least until now). And for example the authoritarian-populist in the Netherlands are always very quite about Putin....Why? Two years ago investigators revealed that one of the very right wing party leaders called Thierry Baudet had frequently contact with some Kornilow (a typical man behind the scenes, but with contacts unto the Kremlin, for example with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Glazyev), when Baudet was out of work, had no money , he what's apped a friend, 'Maybe Kornilov wants to pay a little extra' and 'No Kornilov with all his money can compete with that'. Both messages have a smiley face: winking and smiling.

Wiki Dutch, google translate:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Kornilov (Russian: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Корнилов) (born 13 July 1968) is a Russian journalist, political activist and writer.

Life and work[edit | edit source text]
Kornilov was originally a car mechanic. He served in the Russian army from 1986 to 1988. Since 1991 he has worked as a journalist and political activist. He sided with the Russian minority in Ukraine and was active in the Donbass movement. From 2006 to 2013, Kornilov was the head of the Ukraine Department of the CIS Institute in Kiev. In 2013 he was official director of the Center for Eurasian Studies in The Hague.

Since 2014, Kornilov has been working as a columnist (for ukraine.ru), journalist (Russia Today) and writer of political books. In 2018 he published the political crime novel Убийство в Ворсхотене (Murder in Voorschoten), set in the Netherlands.

In September 2019 Kornilov received Russian citizenship.[1]

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Kornilov

So besides the oil and the gas etc the long arm of the Kremlin from the elections in the US to the politics in the Netherlands aimed at destabilization is something that weighs more heavily to me than whether Germany ends up exactly at 2% of GDP for defense... The NATO should join forces and and resist Vladimir Putin, why not arm the Ukanians to the max (the US delivered already to them in the past!): body bags from the Ukraine combined with strict economic sanctions could contain Putin c.s.

And indeed just in our parliament support for the sovereignty of Ukraine:

A njet from the three right wing populist party's.....

There is more than the calculator Palermo...

Because in the end you also the US has a vital interest. There is meanwhile a whole trackrecords of interference of the Kremlin in the US affairs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

I know that China is globally seen more the competitor of the US, nevertheless the Chinese are not so active as the Russians in kinds of disinformation and disturbance in the US (at least until now). And for example the authoritarian-populist in the Netherlands are always very quite about Putin....Why? Two years ago investigators revealed that one of the very right wing party leaders called Thierry Baudet had frequently contact with some Kornilow (a typical man behind the scenes, but with contacts unto the Kremlin, for example with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Glazyev), when Baudet was out of work, had no money , he what's apped a friend, 'Maybe Kornilov wants to pay a little extra' and 'No Kornilov with all his money can compete with that'. Both messages have a smiley face: winking and smiling.

Wiki Dutch, google translate:

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Kornilov

So besides the oil and the gas etc the long arm of the Kremlin from the elections in the US to the politics in the Netherlands aimed at destabilization is something that weighs more heavily to me than whether Germany ends up exactly at 2% of GDP for defense... The NATO should join forces and and resist Vladimir Putin, why not arm the Ukanians to the max (the US delivered already to them in the past!): body bags from the Ukraine combined with strict economic sanctions could contain Putin c.s.

Why are you so hell bent on having a war breakout. Body bags. Ukraine has about 20% of its population being ethnic Russians. Putting NATO in Ukraine is akin to trying to start a civil war there. Russia is neither and ally or enemy, they are neither. They can be both contained and engaged without a shooting war. The US and Soviet Union managed to not get into full shooting wars with each other, engaged in proxy wars n Korea and Vietnam and other places, but not full blown shooting war. You mean to tell me Putin is like Joe Stalin at the height of the cold war? even some of the ones like Brezhnev who expanded the Soviets reach in Africa and Middle east, and further tied down Eastern Europe under the Soviet Sphere.

You keep dodging the question, if Putin is so bad, why are countries like Germany, and the Netherlands, and many others so economically tied to Russia via its Oil and Gas. Again, I think buying Russian Oil and Gas is a good way to engage Putin, but it seems to me that many countries in Europe, Germany and the Netherlands perhaps more than the others, are economically bonded to Russia. Germany does not want any conflict with Russia, I think for historic reasons given the barbaric fighting on the Eastern Front during WW2, but also Germany is closer to Russia and is through it own decisions tied to Russia for its energy sources.

I think there should be a negotiated settlement with Putin. No NATO in Ukraine and promises that NORD2 will become operational. In return He needs to as you say stop his cyber attacks and other means through which he tries to destabilize the West through election meddling via social media, etc.

Why are you so hell bent on having a war breakout. Body bags. Ukraine has about 20% of its population being ethnic Russians. Putting NATO in Ukraine is akin to trying to start a civil war there. Russia is neither and ally or enemy, they are neither. They can be both contained and engaged without a shooting war. The US and Soviet Union managed to not get into full shooting wars with each other, engaged in proxy wars n Korea and Vietnam and other places, but not full blown shooting war. You mean to tell me Putin is like Joe Stalin at the height of the cold war? even some of the ones like Brezhnev who expanded the Soviets reach in Africa and Middle east, and further tied down Eastern Europe under the Soviet Sphere.

You keep dodging the question, if Putin is so bad, why are countries like Germany, and the Netherlands, and many others so economically tied to Russia via its Oil and Gas. Again, I think buying Russian Oil and Gas is a good way to engage Putin, but it seems to me that many countries in Europe, Germany and the Netherlands perhaps more than the others, are economically bonded to Russia. Germany does not want any conflict with Russia, I think for historic reasons given the barbaric fighting on the Eastern Front during WW2, but also Germany is closer to Russia and is through it own decisions tied to Russia for its energy sources.

I think there should be a negotiated settlement with Putin. No NATO in Ukraine and promises that NORD2 will become operational. In return He needs to as you say stop his cyber attacks and other means through which he tries to destabilize the West through election meddling via social media, etc.

First of all there is a pragmatic attitude, like your stance again and again. And you seem to think 'No NATO in Ukraine and promises that NORD2 will become operational. In return He needs to as you say stop his cyber attacks and other means through which he tries to destabilize the West through election meddling via social media, etc'= thit for that....wrong the man is on a mission driven by authoritarian, nationalistic, historical motives, he is not a broker like Trump....
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66181

The West has to supply the Ukranians to be eventually be able to fight a guerrilla war. And the West has to show a red line.

First of all there is a pragmatic attitude, like your stance again and again. And you seem to think 'No NATO in Ukraine and promises that NORD2 will become operational. In return He needs to as you say stop his cyber attacks and other means through which he tries to destabilize the West through election meddling via social media, etc'= thit for that....wrong the man is on a mission driven by authoritarian, nationalistic, historical motives, he is not a broker like Trump....
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66181

The West has to supply the Ukrainians to be eventually be able to fight a guerrilla war. And the West has to show a red line.

When you say the West needs to do X or Y, in this case, draw a red line. Who in the West is going to do the heavy lifting to enforce that said red line. According to this, about 7,000 of the 12,000 combined US/NATO forces are American. And that is my problem with this. It should be more like 11K of the 12K European. If there is a fight over Ukraine with Russia, European countries within NATO, not the USA, need to do the heavy fighting. And can you tell me of the 5K NATO in Eastern Europe, how many are from the Netherlands, how many are from Germany, etc, which European Countries have put their sons and brothers, relatives and friends on that "red line" to fight Putin?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/europe/nato-troops-eastern-europe-map-intl-cmd/index.html

When you say the West needs to do X or Y, in this case, draw a red line. Who in the West is going to do the heavy lifting to enforce that said red line. According to this, about 7,000 of the 12,000 combined US/NATO forces are American. And that is my problem with this. It should be more like 11K of the 12K European. If there is a fight over Ukraine with Russia, European countries within NATO, not the USA, need to do the heavy fighting. And can you tell me of the 5K NATO in Eastern Europe, how many are from the Netherlands, how many are from Germany, etc, which European Countries have put their sons and brothers, relatives and friends on that "red line" to fight Putin?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/europe/nato-troops-eastern-europe-map-intl-cmd/index.html

No provide the Ukranians. No need for a NATO-Russia direct confrontations.

No provide the Ukranians. No need for a NATO-Russia direct confrontations.

Ok, then at least we can agree on that. If the Ukrainians want to fight then supply them, support them. But I was getting the sense you were wanting a direct US lead NATO confrontation with Russia, which of course I understand to mean US largely fighting.

And in addition, it just broke here in the USA that Germany is now saying no certification of the NORD2 (See Reuters article). So I will say good for Germany. But as I have alluded to the NORD2 doubles the amount of gas Directly into Germany as that NORD2 is a 2 country pipeline (Russia to Germany). That to me explains why so many countries that border Germany to the East and sit between it an Russia were concerned about the geopolitics. Germany would no longer have the shared economic interest in those land based Ukrainian pipelines if they can get all their energy needs directly from NORD2. Germany therefore has been one of the largest voices in Europe rejecting NATO expansion into the Ukraine. The USA being the most vocal proponent going back to Bush1, Clinton and Bush2. Reagan had a tentative agreement not to push for expansion of NATO into Ukraine.

So I am perhaps to your surprise going to give the German Government some credit for stopping certification of NORD2. I have always maintained Europe's ever increasing dependence on Russian Oil and Gas was problematic. My concerns were given Germany is the only Western European Country with a direct supply of Oil and Gas from Russia, how would they act in situations like this with Russia and Ukraine? All other countries pretty much have to rely on those land base pipelines that go through several countries, show those countries, most of which are NATO have shared economic and national security interest.

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...halts-nord-stream-2-certification-2022-02-22/

Ok, then at least we can agree on that. If the Ukrainians want to fight then supply them, support them. But I was getting the sense you were wanting a direct US lead NATO confrontation with Russia, which of course I understand to mean US largely fighting.

And in addition, it just broke here in the USA that Germany is now saying no certification of the NORD2 (See Reuters article). So I will say good for Germany. But as I have alluded to the NORD2 doubles the amount of gas Directly into Germany as that NORD2 is a 2 country pipeline (Russia to Germany). That to me explains why so many countries that border Germany to the East and sit between it an Russia were concerned about the geopolitics. Germany would no longer have the shared economic interest in those land based Ukrainian pipelines if they can get all their energy needs directly from NORD2. Germany therefore has been one of the largest voices in Europe rejecting NATO expansion into the Ukraine. The USA being the most vocal proponent going back to Bush1, Clinton and Bush2. Reagan had a tentative agreement not to push for expansion of NATO into Ukraine.

So I am perhaps to your surprise going to give the German Government some credit for stopping certification of NORD2. I have always maintained Europe's ever increasing dependence on Russian Oil and Gas was problematic. My concerns were given Germany is the only Western European Country with a direct supply of Oil and Gas from Russia, how would they act in situations like this with Russia and Ukraine? All other countries pretty much have to rely on those land base pipelines that go through several countries, show those countries, most of which are NATO have shared economic and national security interest.

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...halts-nord-stream-2-certification-2022-02-22/

Indeed hear hear for Chancellor Olaf Scholz it was a bitter pil for the Germans but they took it earlier than thought......Don't forget 60% of the Russian income is from oil and gas. I heard that in the US they are producing in no time higher LNG for the industry. If the income dries up and the sanctions are real effective it's coming more and more va banque for Putin to take over Ukraine what becomes an expensive story.....

Last edited:
I'll put my two cents, I think Biden is a very weak candidate for the time, both parties are to blame for getting us here...the push to export manufacturing in the United States and adopt the Japanese model has hurt our supply chains. You can't put all the blame on Clinton, Bush Sr had just as much to do with it as well. Go back and watch the debates Ross Perot was warning the American people and we laughed him off as a silly sounding rich oil tycoon munchkin... Our leaders took the shackles off the Financial system that were there for a reason to reign in greedy speculation, we spat in the face of the common blue collar working man and told them all to learn to code... Now we've allowed greedy speculators to crash the markets and bailed them out without any accountability...we haven't learned our lesson. Wealth inequality has gone through the roof many towns and cities are poor shells of what they used to be drug addiction and homelessness keep increasing. It's the perfect environment for a populist to come in and that is what occurred Trump appealed to the common man promised he would reign in wall street bring industry back and clean up corruption. Unfortunately populist are never what they seem once they get in they don't want to leave... Now we have a weak moderate leader in power the voting bases are wanting a populist for their cause be it right or left. The right is appealing towards white grievances the left is appealing to minority grievances and anyone that has a differing view from either is ostracized and worse could come out of it if either extreme wins control you could possibly be locked up or outright killed...These are not good times to say the least and worse so for anyone that has a rational mind...

My immediate fears of extreme right repealing child labor laws and social programs forcing people to work and compete for low wages allowing corporations to own all the housing and forcing people to rent, elevating only white males to positions of power in place of women and minorities. And if you're a white male salivating at that idea I'm sure the pie for what is considered white male will keep shrinking...you will probably need to be a Rich WASP :p Sorry Italians and Irish we considered you white once but not anymore...The Scots? We'll allow you to be mid managers but we'll keep a close eye on you...we haven't forgotten Culloden...

My immediate fears of extreme left the state deciding where you work and at what pay, owning your land and housing, becoming an overwhelming nanny state. I'm sorry I went on a wee bit of a rant there...

Last edited:
Well I am watching Ole Joe Biden's State of the Union, some things, hmmm, but did he just go MAGA on the border? We need to do something about Border Security? He also said the answer is not to defund the police but refund the police, that sounds like Trump (and might be a plagiarized line, which Ole Joe has done before back in his Senate days).

Any other Americans watching the speech? I know it is late in Europe, but any of our European friends here watching?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Well, the Democrats who want to be re-elected got to him, imo. Anyone who believes that leopards, or in this case maybe kitty cats change their stripes, has a screw loose.

Basic message I got? Everything is fine. Who cares that inflation is already frighteningly high and oil prices are going through the ceiling? Let's just spend, and spend, and spend, YOUR money and everything will be fine.

Oh, and, although it hasn't been officially announced that the science has changed, just throw away those masks, the mandates, and on and on, because, hey, people are sick of them, and I'm going to get the blame if the Democrats get trounced at the midterms. :)

Well, the Democrats who want to be re-elected got to him, imo. Anyone who believes that leopards, or in this case maybe kitty cats change their stripes, has a screw loose.

Basic message I got? Everything is fine. Who cares that inflation is already frighteningly high and oil prices are going through the ceiling? Let's just spend, and spend, and spend, YOUR money and everything will be fine.

Oh, and, although it hasn't been officially announced that the science has changed, just throw away those masks, the mandates, and on and on, because, hey, people are sick of them, and I'm going to get the blame if the Democrats get trounced at the midterms. :)

Correct Angela. CNN took a snap poll, which is heavily weighted towards favorable voters and even the entire panel there could not spin it. Tapper had to say well as State of the Union's go, this one did not cause any immediate change in the calculus so to speak.

And I notice nothing much was said about Communist China and Taiwan. I suspect the Biden administration are already excepting that with the USA now focusing on supplying Ukraine, its not if, but when, China moves on Taiwan, and that will be the end of that.

Well I'm disgusted with both camps right now the ineptitude of the left and madness of the right...I think the last good president we had was Ike it's been downhill from there...guess I'll watch the world burn in retirement... 🥂

I can't complain too much the 80s and early 90s were a fun decadent ride and I was able to purchase a home at a decent price sucks for today's youth :really: neither party cares about you kids form your own from the ground up...

I pretty much share Bill Maher's sentiment about the current state of the Republican party...
I blame Nixon for brining over all the racist hillbillies of the Democratic Party and GW2 for bringing over all the Crazy Apocalypto Christian Fundamentalist... They need to excise the crazy and get back to their roots of promoting healthy family values, fiscal responsibility, and a craving for Science and Logic...both of which they have now lost...because you know Science and Logic lead to Communism...bonkers!

I will concede though Tina Forte's campaign video had me in stitches :LOL: PPV debates? yeah we are now living in an Idiocracy...

^^

There are many Bath Salt Democrats, and some of them are from the very top.

Look, there is no denying that there are a lot of crazy republicans. But I cannot stand the smug hypocrisy of liberals, who are only the party of "science" when it suits their agenda.

How many cities burned to the ground because of the race riots in 2020? They were galvanized by the left, and once Jan. 6th happened, (which was retarded imo) they put all of the focus on that.

People that the left supports can commit countless crimes, but one incident committed by the right is endlessly belabored. The only people who would deny that are delusional partisans, people insulated from the news, or people who are lying, because their side is winning.

^^
Yes today's Left is not without it's criticism I've expressed this, it is full of hypocrisy and gross mismanagement, and yes today it is now seen as a party of smug liberal elitism that alienates the common salt of the earth working class man. Today's Left is very different from what it was in the 1950's and the same could be said of today's Right, there was a massive reshuffling of party ideals and this all occurred as a result of the civil rights movement which began under Dwight's Presidency...With that said, I'm upset the Right is demonizing the Left and placating to the worst of man's instincts, but it is I admit an effective way to keep an Oligarchy or Aristocracy in power...there's no better way than to keep the ignorant masses at each others throats while you rob them silly...and yes both parties have sold out they no longer have their citizens interest at hand and it's not the first time we've been here this is a constant struggle...

If I had to pick a favorite President, I'd be unable to decide between two Republicans Teddy Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower...both possessed the qualities that I believe are desperately missing in todays environment. Teddy brought in "progressive" values that I thought were very much welcome in the Republican party, he stood up to the Robber Barons, was a hunter and soldier, yet believed in conservation and native peoples right to self governance of course he used salty language of teaching the Savages Western Values and yes liberals will cry racist today but his heart was in the right place we were all Savages at one time, there's nothing wrong with the term
:LOL: I'm ranting again, I'll leave it to Dwight Eisenhower's quote on the Republican ideal that I believe is dead now but should be aimed for again...

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Right now the Republican Party is Walmart on the way to becoming Dollar Tree, lets be a Walmart on the way to becoming a Target...is that asking for too much!?

Everyone knew about Hunter Biden's illegal acts and how they might have besmirched his father as well, and that includes the Department of Justice and the media.

The only reason his case is being fast-tracked for prosecution and getting airtime on the media is probably because the elites in the Democrat party know Democrats will get destroyed if he runs for a second term, so they want him out of the running.

I don't believe in "Come to Jesus" moments in the media or the higher echelons of the Democrat party.

This thread has been viewed 41002 times.

Back