Politics Joe Biden's Presidency

'Neanderthal Thinking:' ... President Biden said,

... obviously he’s clueless :)

... some of us think as the Neanderthals,

... if someone calls you a Neanderthal, you can think of it as a compliment! ...

Hp03eVU.jpg

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...ied-their-dead?p=601967&viewfull=1#post601967

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/03/9734...ays-too-soon-for-states-to-lift-mask-mandates

Some of my
Neanderthal test results:
soWXHlV.jpg

Hfm1RgT.jpg

Cm1BSoD.jpg

fO2fq8K.jpg

:unsure::shocked::petrified:

** PS: ‘The material culture of Neanderthals, called Musterian culture, was sophisticated in many ways. In addition to tools, they also used fire, were good hunters and would already take care of the sick. There are even those who recognize aesthetic and spiritual resources similar to the current man, such as those revealed in their graves, despite being seen in the popular imagination as a rude and unintelligent being. He was more physically robust than today's man and had a more bulky brain.

The brain of Homo sapiens sapiens has an average size of 1 400 cm³, while that of Neanderthals was about 1 600 cm³. Relative progress in prehistoric archeology and paleoanthropology, after the 1960s, describes him as a being of culture, eventually underestimated by some.’

Last edited:
Some of my
Neanderthal test results:
soWXHlV.jpg

Hfm1RgT.jpg

Cm1BSoD.jpg

fO2fq8K.jpg

:unsure::shocked::petrified:

20% of Neanderthal genes are shared at ~ 0 to 3% ratio by Modern Humans.

:unsure: The Neanderthals were more successful than the Tribes of my Y Haplogroup.
... we hardly crack 5% Worldwide, if even that, :petrified: lol

DzlldVv.jpg

'Neanderthal Thinking:' ... President Biden said,

... obviously he’s clueless :)

... some of us think as the Neanderthals,

... if someone calls you a Neanderthal, you can think of it as a compliment! ...

Hp03eVU.jpg

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...ied-their-dead?p=601967&viewfull=1#post601967

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/03/9734...ays-too-soon-for-states-to-lift-mask-mandates

We know Salento we know.....even without your remembrance we all are aware of it.....:grin:

#proud #boys

We know Salento we know.....even without your remembrance we all are aware of it.....:grin:

#proud #boys

I'm not associated with the Proud Boys.

... If you listen to me carefully, you'll learn the reality of things !

don’t be shy, ... you can thank me :)

I'm not associated with the Proud Boys.

... If you listen to me carefully, you'll learn the reality of things !

don’t be shy, ... you can thank me :)

Thanks Salento!:heart:

America saying a LOUD you know what to the WOKE cancel movement. Thank goodness, I don't have to rebuy. I saved them all for my children's children.

"This week, Dr. Seuss Enterprises announced that six books penned by the children's author will no longer be published because of the "hurtful and wrong" ways characters of color are portrayed.Now, Dr. Seuss books have soared to the top of Amazon's bestseller list, occupying nine out of the marketplace's top 10 books.
No. 1? "The Cat in the Hat," followed by "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish" and "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"

CNN News.

I have to say, when it comes to handling the vaccine rollout, Biden is doing a good job. I hope that with prosperity, and return to normalcy,
maybe people will ignore the woke propaganda from twitter. It is a ridiculous ideology of devisivness. I hope the post-covid era is a happy time of celebration.

The states are handling the vaccine rollouts. As for the woke propaganda, it's amazing but hardly surprising at how effective social media is when it comes to promulgating GroupThink on a mass scale. Independent or clear thought has become discouraged in our society. This is especially endemic amongst the younger generation that has known nothing but prosperity and convenience.

The states are handling the vaccine rollouts. As for the woke propaganda, it's amazing but hardly surprising at how effective social media is when it comes to promulgating GroupThink on a mass scale. Independent or clear thought has become discouraged in our society. This is especially endemic amongst the younger generation that has known nothing but prosperity and convenience.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this. I feel as though the woke propaganda is a real struggle for me to ever want to embrace Democrat leadership. Though at most, I would say Biden is a corporatist that is merely paying lip-service to the liberal base of his party. If anything, he can probably clamp down on direct action from left-wing groups, harder than a Republican, since he seemingly champions liberal causes. Plus the media will mostly ignore unfavorable press for him, so there will not be as much rabble rousing. The big companies have their man in the white house.

Related to the topic be relieved that there is a president who faces the corona crises, not denying it, not giving weird medicine advice etc etc.....and does what is in his ability to roll it back.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this. I feel as though the woke propaganda is a real struggle for me to ever want to embrace Democrat leadership. Though at most, I would say Biden is a corporatist that is merely paying lip-service to the liberal base of his party. If anything, he can probably clamp down on direct action from left-wing groups, harder than a Republican, since he seemingly champions liberal causes. Plus the media will mostly ignore unfavorable press for him, so there will not be as much rabble rousing. The big companies have their man in the white house.

How can you trust Biden to do anything? He's completely gaga. I watched the press conference live from beginning to end because I knew the mainstream media would edit it. I felt sorry for him, truly. He stopped, said a string of nonsense words, said something like "whatever", and "we'll take care of it" and asked for another question. He's reading prepared answers to questions, and so the answers are just platitudes that don't address the specifics of the questions.

Two days after or something, he stops while walking to answer some reporter's question, answers half of it, stops, gets a blank look on his face and then walks away.

I had an aunt who had Alzheimer's; you don't need to have a medical degree to know he's in the beginning stages. It frightens the hell out of me; it's like we're on a rudderless ship.

Who is pulling the strings? That's what I want to know? I don't think it's Kamala Harris; the inner circle is pushing her away.

They better start doing a better job of it.

More children are in "cages" at the border by multiples than when Trump was in office. Yet I don't here the media saying Biden is a monster. It's utter chaos down there. There's real danger the border will collapse if they don't do something. The crowds trying to cross are at the highest levels in years. Even a compliant media has had to start addressing it finally, because too many people have phones and video cameras and are posting it all on line.

Or what about the crime rate, especially the homicide rate? It's approaching 1990 levels, all while the population of young men is decreasing. I said it was going to happen and it is. Drugs are starting to flood back in to young people. I know a lot of prosecutors and they've said the police are inundated, and to be honest they're not rushing to go back into the inner city areas. Who can blame them? I said it would happen and it is.

Then, look at the power grabs in the Congress. They're going to get rid of the filibuster and try packing the Supreme Court like FDR did. We haven't had tyranny by one political party precisely because of the installed of certain checks on that power The balance of power is in danger.

Then there's the schools and what's coming out of the Department of Education. It's all woke b.s.

I honestly don't see what there is to be hopeful about...

Also, if one more person tells me he's doing a good job about COVID I may barf. Most people have extremely porous memories. The vaccines were not developed on his watch. The doses to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days to which he's laying claim had already been produced and plans were already in place for their distribution before he became president. Plus, people seem to be completely ignorant of the ramifications of the fact that we are a Democratic REPUBLIC! The federal government is not organizing the distribution of the vaccine in the states. Each state gets a delivery of vaccine and then figures out to whom and how to distribute them. That's why the results vary so much by state. Cuomo has done a half-assed job. DeSantis of Florida has done a great job.

Jesus, almost everybody needs to go back and take CIVICS 101 so they remember how our system of government works. It's like during Katrina when people were screaming about where were all the FEMA people. FEMA is an administrative agency with a hundred or so employees or something; it's not the freaking Red Cross or the National Guard. Wake up, PEOPLE! Inform yourselves.

How can you trust Biden to do anything? He's completely gaga. I watched the press conference live from beginning to end because I knew the mainstream media would edit it. I felt sorry for him, truly. He stopped, said a string of nonsense words, said something like "whatever", and "we'll take care of it" and asked for another question. He's reading prepared answers to questions, and so the answers are just platitudes that don't address the specifics of the questions.
Two days after or something, he stops while walking to answer some reporter's question, answers half of it, stops, gets a blank look on his face and then walks away.
I had an aunt who had Alzheimer's; you don't need to have a medical degree to know he's in the beginning stages. It frightens the hell out of me; it's like we're on a rudderless ship.
Who is pulling the strings? That's what I want to know? I don't think it's Kamala Harris; the inner circle is pushing her away.
They better start doing a better job of it.
More children are in "cages" at the border by multiples than when Trump was in office. Yet I don't here the media saying Biden is a monster. It's utter chaos down there. There's real danger the border will collapse if they don't do something. The crowds trying to cross are at the highest levels in years. Even a compliant media has had to start addressing it finally, because too many people have phones and video cameras and are posting it all on line.
Or what about the crime rate, especially the homicide rate? It's approaching 1990 levels, all while the population of young men is decreasing. I said it was going to happen and it is. Drugs are starting to flood back in to young people. I know a lot of prosecutors and they've said the police are inundated, and to be honest they're not rushing to go back into the inner city areas. Who can blame them? I said it would happen and it is.
Then, look at the power grabs in the Congress. They're going to get rid of the filibuster and try packing the Supreme Court like FDR did. We haven't had tyranny by one political party precisely because of the installed of certain checks on that power The balance of power is in danger.
Then there's the schools and what's coming out of the Department of Education. It's all woke b.s.
I honestly don't see what there is to be hopeful about...
Also, if one more person tells me he's doing a good job about COVID I may barf. Most people have extremely porous memories. The vaccines were not developed on his watch. The doses to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days to which he's laying claim had already been produced and plans were already in place for their distribution before he became president. Plus, people seem to be completely ignorant of the ramifications of the fact that we are a Democratic REPUBLIC! The federal government is not organizing the distribution of the vaccine in the states. Each state gets a delivery of vaccine and then figures out to whom and how to distribute them. That's why the results vary so much by state. Cuomo has done a half-assed job. DeSantis of Florida has done a great job.
Jesus, almost everybody needs to go back and take CIVICS 101 so they remember how our system of government works. It's like during Katrina when people were screaming about where were all the FEMA people. FEMA is an administrative agency with a hundred or so employees or something; it's not the freaking Red Cross or the National Guard. Wake up, PEOPLE! Inform yourselves.

Come on, just because I said one positive thing about Biden doesn't mean I need to go back to Civics 101. I know the states are handling vaccine roll out directly, and part of the reason why DeSantis is doing well is because him and Biden have a similar view on how it should be dispensed. Which was to try to get past all of these convoluted groups, and just get people vaccinated who wanted it. Whether or not Biden's influence has had any bearing on the roll out, I guess I can't say for sure. So maybe I was just a bit enthusiastic about the possible end of the pandemic. Regardless, as someone who supported Trump, I can tell you the Coronavirus is what his presidency died on, because of his mixed-signals, regarding masks, the severity of the virus, etc. Yes, operation warp speed was a success. I took the Pfizer vaccine developed under him. But he really messed things up for himself.

Last edited:
Come on, just because I said one positive thing about Biden doesn't mean I need to go back to Civics 101. I know the states are handling vaccine roll out directly, and part of the reason why DeSantis is doing well is because him and Biden have a similar view on how it should be dispensed. Which was to try to get past all of these convoluted groups, and just get people vaccinated who wanted it. Whether or not Biden's influence has had any bearing on the roll out, I guess I can't say for sure. So maybe I was just a bit enthusiastic about the possible end of the pandemic. Regardless, as someone who supported Trump, I can tell you the Coronavirus is what his presidency died on, because of his mixed-signals, regarding masks, the severity of the virus, etc. Yes, operation warp speed was a success. I took the Pfizer vaccine developed under him. But he really screwed himself, in the end.

Oh, I wasn't addressing you, Jovialis. I didn't see anything about Biden and covid virus in that last post of yours. If you did say it, I didn't read the post or forgot about it. I was mainly addressing non-Americans who don't know how our system works.

Completely agree that the optics of Trump's handling of the virus, and his own stupid comments were a large part of what did him in. A lot of it was, I think, resentment that all his good results, most importantly, to him, the improvement of the economy, was going to be destroyed by the shut downs. Then, his ridiculous refusal to wear the mask because, what, it wasn't masculine, or it was cowardly just completely rubbed people the wrong way. The fact remains that the major part of the plan was all in place before Biden ever became President, and so far as I know all the governors still have the leeway to distribute it as they see fit. I don't think the administration has anything to do with it. In fact, Florida isn't following the task force guidelines in terms of eligibility. They decided to do the elderly fist, which was a wise move. It brought the death rate down right away. They've also brought it down to the local county level as to the best way to distribute it.

The ones who have completely mishandled the vaccine situation are the Europeans, except for the British.

We don't have a need for a lecture in 'government structure' of the US, I know the headlines....

The point is that a president, even more in the US than in Europe, 'can make the difference' although he is not directly responsible for implementation (and that governors play a big part in it).

Last edited:
Angela:

I think former President Obama is pulling the strings, along with all of his team that was there when Biden was VP.

Angela:

I think former President Obama is pulling the strings, along with all of his team that was there when Biden was VP.

Sounds not weird in that sense that Biden was VP in the Obama years. My impression from over the sea is that Biden has taken more initiatives in the first 100 days than average for new presidents (so not sleepy Joe) and most of all some sense of decency is back in the White House.

Just an impression of an European.....

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 40992 times.

Back