Politics Joe Biden's Presidency

The report zeroes in on an array of demographics where Trump suffered decisive reversals in 2020, including among white seniors, the same group that helped to propel him to the White House. The autopsy says that Trump saw the “greatest erosion with white voters, particularly white men,” and that he “lost ground with almost every age group.” In the five states that flipped to Biden, Trump’s biggest drop-off was among voters aged 18-29 and 65 and older.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...topsy-paints-damning-picture-of-defeat-464636
Interesting article,

I do not think Trump lost due to election fraud. If there were some shenanigans, it probably wouldn't have made a difference. I think the article hits the nail on the head, he lost a lot of the white vote, for various reasons. One being his handling of the coronavirus. Another, less mentioned issue, is that he screwed a lot of middle class people over on their taxes. Many people lost advantageous tax deductions, and ended up paying more. The only people his tax plan helped were millionaires, and billionaires. Of course, there is also demographic change, which is part of the reason why Georgia turned blue.

hJ4gxpc.png

Tbh, I have never heard of Qanon until they were mentioned in the presidential debates. But they sound like they are insane, like anti-vaxxers, and flat-earthers.
If people want to be far-left, that is their right. I just don't support the violence.

Perhaps the Democrats and Republicans should compromise, and eliminate Marjorie Taylor Greene, along with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I bet the Establishment-Dems would actually go for that, if they could.

If A.O.C. Is So Heavily Favored, Why Has Her Race Drawn $30 Million? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Perhaps the Democrats and Republicans should compromise, and eliminate Marjorie Taylor Greene, along with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I bet the Establishment-Dems would actually go for that, if they could.

If A.O.C. Is So Heavily Favored, Why Has Her Race Drawn $30 Million? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Campaign Finance Summary • OpenSecrets

Why is she accepting money from Amazon, and why is Amazon giving her money, if she said this?:

AOC calls Amazon jobs a 'scam' because more than 4,000 of its employees are on food stamps (yahoo.com)

They're hoping to buy off people like this. She's going to become the Al Sharpton (of Tawala Bawley fame) of her generation and get rich off it.

I remember when it happened and thinking it's impossible a woman would do this to herself for fame or whatever motive; someone must have abused her.

I learned differently. Now, I trust nothing even victims say unless you have actual proof that stands up. Verify, then believe.

Some deluded middle class Democrats, and certainly the establishment would like to get rid of AOC, but the grass roots activists think just like her, and so does most of the black community. The Hispanics are turning.

They're hoping to buy off people like this. She's going to become the Al Sharpton (of Tawala Bawley fame) of her generation and get rich off it.

I remember when it happened and thinking it's impossible a woman would do this to herself for fame or whatever motive; someone must have abused her.

I learned differently. Now, I trust nothing even victims say unless you have actual proof that stands up. Verify, then believe.

Some deluded middle class Democrats, and certainly the establishment would like to get rid of AOC, but the grass roots activists think just like her, and so does most of the black community. The Hispanics are turning.

According to opensecrets.org, a lot of her donations came from California. Why are people on the other side of the country influencing NYC politics? Her biggest donor was the University of California. I used to sort of say in jest, that west coast people were destroying true New York sensibilities. Now it is apparent, that some are actively trying to influence our local politics from afar!

Hmm, this is the only liberal outlet I see reporting on this, with the same tone of seriousness, as the conservative ones. Perhaps, because it is owned by Jeff Bezos, who probably caught wind that the Antifa people want to "sacrifice" him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f93610-5d8c-11eb-a976-bad6431e03e2_story.html

Don't become with one eye blind Jovialis, this woman is clearly insane....

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

https://www.vox.com/2021/2/2/222623...ie-taylor-greene-conspiracy-theories-fox-news

But still do the republicans keep her in position....if they would choose to continue this....it's a choice for the 'lunatic right' imo.

Was mann Freude nennt....

All dixit Marjorie Taylor Greene:

9/11 attacks: That one plane didn't crash on the Pentagon at all.

The Death of John F. Kennedy Jr .: Purpose of the Clintons, who wanted to eliminate a political rival.

School shootings in Sandy Hook and Parkland: Play to curb gun ownership.

California wildfires: Caused by space laser co-sponsored by Jewish bankers.

The Government: A "Global Gang of Satan-Worshiping Pedophiles."

:useless:

I have a feeling this will go no where for the plaintiffs in the end. It will probably be appealed to up to the Supreme Court, and ultimately dismissed, under the grounds of freedom of speech. But more importantly... who really cares anymore? This is just more political theater, but perhaps they should be more concerned with issues like ending the pandemic.

Congressman, NAACP sue Trump and Giuliani over Capitol riot (msn.com)

I have a feeling this will go no where for the plaintiffs in the end. It will probably be appealed to up to the Supreme Court, and ultimately dismissed, under the grounds of freedom of speech. But more importantly... who really cares anymore? This is just more political theater, but perhaps they should be more concerned with issues like ending the pandemic.

Congressman, NAACP sue Trump and Giuliani over Capitol riot (msn.com)

Of course it does care....this was an attempt to demolize democracy and the democratic proces, fired up by the head of state! I don't see how ypu could turn it to ok incident (shit happens) and the show must go on.

The Republicans had/have a real problem, of course most of them (except the rabiate Trumpist) know that this is not ok (many Republicans themselves were in severe danger Pence, Romney etc) but when they have voted for the impeachment they lost the support of the Trump supporters. That's a political calculation. Only a few had the opinion that the action of Trump on 6 jan were zo outrageous and that this has to be condemned and that this was more important than (short term) political gain or loss.

But the Republican thereby also lost the opportunity to get rid of Trump(ism) when the impeachment was successful his residence in Florida would have been a kind of Elba..... Now the Republicans have to deal with a kind of q-anon, conspiracy theory, authoritarian, lunatic far right section along them. A pain in the ass and IMO in the long run a loosing game....

Of course it does care....this was an attempt to demolize democracy and the democratic proces, fired up by the head of state! I don't see how ypu could turn it to ok incident (shit happens) and the show must go on.

The Republicans had/have a real problem, of course most of them (except the rabiate Trumpist) know that this is not ok (many Republicans themselves were in severe danger Pence, Romney etc) but when they have voted for the impeachment they lost the support of the Trump supporters. That's a political calculation. Only a few had the opinion that the action of Trump on 6 jan were zo outrageous and that this has to be condemned and that this was more important than (short term) political gain or loss.

But the Republican thereby also lost the opportunity to get rid of Trump(ism) when the impeachment was successful his residence in Florida would have been a kind of Elba..... Now the Republicans have to deal with a kind of q-anon, conspiracy theory, authoritarian, lunatic far right section along them. A pain in the ass and IMO in the long run a loosing game....

Because what happened at the Capitol pales in comparison to the violence, death and destruction committed by left-wing groups, and democrat supporters in the year leading up to the election. The Democrats, like Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and many others are also instigators of violence and rioting. We are not blind, and deaf.

Because what happened at the Capitol pales in comparison to the violence, death and destruction committed by left-wing groups, and democrat supporters in the year leading up to the election. The Democrats, like Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and many others are also instigators of violence and rioting. We are not blind, and deaf.

Why can't the Capitol riots be seen as such?
Why per definition a kind of "thit for that"?
Sounds to me as a distraction argument....

In the category he is not guilty because they started or the "the other ones", " left wing groups" did even way way worse things (of course stillarguable), does that plea Trump and the Capitol rioters free?....no of course not.

Why can't the Capitol riots be seen as such?
Why per definition a kind of "thit for that"?
Sounds to me as a distraction argument....

In the category he is not guilty because they started or the "the other ones", " left wing groups" did even way way worse things (of course stillarguable), does that plea Trump and the Capitol rioters free?....no of course not.

Distraction argument? Are you kidding me? Maybe you do not see the same stories being covered, where you are.

I personally thought it was disgusting that they compared it to 9/11! I saw 9/11 happen with my own eyes, over 3,000 people died that day. Just because those lickspittle cowards in the Capitol had to crawl on the floor like the worms that they are, doesn't mean they can compare it to what happened that day in 2001. PLEASE!

Was it not the rhetoric of the left that lead a DEMOCRAT shooter to try to kill several Republican senators at a baseball game? Was it not the rhetoric of the left, that led a man to kill 6 police officers in Texas, in 2016 at at BLM protest? Was it not the rhetoric of the left, that led to ANTIFA rioting in the streets of several U.S. Cities.

My biggest disappointment in Trump was that he did nothing to really stop the violence from these extremists. Because politized courts and AGs did not want to prosecute them! What a miscarriage of justice.

FYI, I don't condone what was done at the capitol, but if that is the only incident you can pick from, I can point to 100 more from the other side. But I know that it will not make a difference, because these people want to win, by hook or by crook.

All in all, the point is, if you are going to condemn Trump for his
rhetoric, you must equally condemn the rhetoric from Democrats, which also creates violence, at a much higher frequency, and severity. But I do not think either should be done, for the sake of our own freedom. Thus I say, "Who cares".

Distraction argument? Are you kidding me? Maybe you do not see the same stories being covered, where you are.

I personally thought it was disgusting that they compared it to 9/11! I saw 9/11 happen with my own eyes, over 3,000 people died that day. Just because those lickspittle cowards in the Capitol had to crawl on the floor like the worms that they are, doesn't mean you can compare it to what happened that day in 2001. PLEASE! You have no idea of what you are talking about.

Was it not the rhetoric of the left that lead a DEMOCRAT shooter to try to kill several Republican senators at a baseball game? Was it not the rhetoric of the left, that led a man to kill 6 police officers in Texas, in 2016 at at BLM protest? Was it not the rhetoric of the left, that led to ANTIFA rioting in the streets of several U.S. Cities.

My biggest disappointment in Trump was that he did nothing to really stop the violence from these extremists. Because politized courts and AGs did not want to prosecute them! What a miscarriage of justice.

FYI, I don't condone what was done at the capitol, but if that is the only incident you can pick from, I can point to 100 more from the other side. But I know that it will not make a difference, because these people want to win, by hook or by crook.

The point is that whatever other "extremists" did this doesn't plea Trump and the Capitol rioters free. So who is kidding who?

The point is that whatever other "extremists" did this doesn't plea Trump and the Capitol rioters free. So who is kidding who?

I think the people that invaded the Capitol should be put in prison, no doubt. Stealing government documents, and computers, as well as entering offices of public officials is just simply insane. If anything, they created the pretext for which the Democrats are now going to use to crush their political opponents. They were played like useful idiots, for the other side. The whole Q-anon garbage is not representative of the 75,000,000 people that voted for him. Like I said back thread, I haven't even heard of them, until the presidential debates.

I personally thought it was disgusting that they compared it to 9/11! I saw 9/11 happen with my own eyes, over 3,000 people died that day. Just because those lickspittle cowards in the Capitol had to crawl on the floor like the worms that they are, doesn't mean you can compare it to what happened that day in 2001. PLEASE! You have no idea of what you are talking about.

And by the way the Capitol rioter fueled by Trump and Guilani c.s. don't fall in the left-right scheme, it was aimed at the corner stone of a parliamentary democracy itself: the Senate! And not only the Democratic senators but also Republicans including "betrayer" Pence etc.

This thread has been viewed 41007 times.

Back