Politics Joe Biden's Presidency

If this travesty doesn't deal a death blow to a lot of Woke garbage, I don't know what will.
img.jpg

Btw, she only beat the second player swimmer, who is "actually" a woman, by a hair. She would be nowhere in men's swimming events.

Biden tells Americans angry about high gas prices that they’ll have to pay up ‘as long as it takes’ to defeat Putin in Ukraine

Biden tells Americans angry about high gas prices that they’ll have to pay up ‘as long as it takes’ to defeat Putin in Ukraine (msn.com)

Why not at least tap into some of our own reserves for some respite!?

By here there is a legal provision of an export tax. It is provided for in the constitution and in the complementary legislation. The Executive Power may, under the conditions and within the limits established by law, change the rates or bases for calculating the tax, in order to adjust it to the objectives of exchange policy and foreign trade.

Due to the fact that the balance of trade depends fundamentally on the export effort and that the tax is extrafiscal, the tax is minimally required, and the use of the Zero Rate is common.

But, case of public interest, the law allows the institution of a rate of up to 150%. There are not a few here, both from the opposition and from the situation, who are defending the implementation of the maximum tax rate to the export tax in the case of the export of oil or food, to discourage the export of these, making their sale in the local market more interesting, considering that the country is a net exporter of these two important global inputs .

The truth is that the high price of energy and food by here as it stands could lead to social upheaval soon.

By here there is a legal provision of an export tax. It is provided for in the constitution and in the complementary legislation. The Executive Power may, under the conditions and within the limits established by law, change the rates or bases for calculating the tax, in order to adjust it to the objectives of exchange policy and foreign trade.
Due to the fact that the balance of trade depends fundamentally on the export effort and that the tax is extrafiscal, the tax is minimally required, and the use of the Zero Rate is common.
But, case of public interest, the law allows the institution of a rate of up to 150%. There are not a few here, both from the opposition and from the situation, who are defending the implementation of the maximum tax rate to the export tax in the case of the export of oil or food, to discourage the export of these, making their sale in the local market more interesting, considering that the country is a net exporter of these two important global inputs .
The truth is that the high price of energy and food by here as it stands could lead to social upheaval soon.

I can see that happening here, tbh. I recall Hurricane Sandy, were the power was out for a week I believe. I remember long lines trying to fill up on gas. Once we had made it to the front, and the police stormed the gas station, took it over and told us it was necessary for them to fill up all of their cars before anyone else gets served. That was back in 2012, which to me seems like a Golden Age, compared to what is happening today. I think if more pressure is put on the American people, more people are laid off, and less funding and legitimacy is given to authority, I could see riots happening. Which I think at that point may even be fueled bipartisan indignation of the status quo.

^^one thing, the chart purports that there is a liberal conservative press duality. There is really only one conservative news outlet, Fox, and many more liberal ones. In fact I recall even Fox news was initially very critical of Trump. Probably because Bush was their man.

^^only 5% of coverage was favorable to Trump in the first 60 days, and 62% negative! Verses Biden with 27% positive and only 19% negative.

This speaks to my point above that conservative news outlets are much fewer than liberal ones.

Again, they're neck and neck in terms of approval.

Another important chart was the one of what the American people precieve as 46% positive coverage of Biden, and only 14% viewed it as mostly negative. The article tries to explain it one way, but I think the reason for this is because despite running negative stories; they try to bury them in the news cycle. So they might run a certain amount of negative stories, but they downplay them.

Again, despite this massive advantage, Biden is so loathsome, he is slightly less liked than Trump, who had the cards stacked against him.

An interesting revelation was that Trump actually wanted to March on the Capitol with his supporters on January 6th. However, he was over ruled by his security team, who he physically lashed out against according to the testimony. He even tried to take control of the wheel of the limo. Frankly, this actually makes him look a lot better to his supporters, who some had accused of Trump abandoning on January 6th. Had the POTUS joined them, I wonder how it would have played out. Then you really couldn't blame the people for what they did, if they saw the sitting-president do it too.

The only thing Biden proves to me is that the President doesn't run the country, there's just no way he'd be the commander and chief of the most powerful nation in history without major major "supervision".

I think that's right, the president is both figure head as well as head of state. Half of the job is more superficial albeit important. But they are guided by pursuing the interests of their donors. Which I don't really think is such an unreasonable thing, considering the fact that one man cannot possibly administator everything. The presidential cabinet handles a lot of the work too.

Wow, even left-wing billionaire Jeff Bezos thinks Biden is a screw up on inflation:

"Ouch. Inflation is far too important a problem for the White House to keep making statements like this. It’s either straight ahead misdirection or a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics."
https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffBezos/status/1543409762867494912

Wow, even left-wing billionaire Jeff Bezos thinks Biden is a screw up on inflation:

"Ouch. Inflation is far too important a problem for the White House to keep making statements like this. It’s either straight ahead misdirection or a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics."
https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffBezos/status/1543409762867494912

Is there a thing such as left wing billionaires? I am wondering what makes them lefties, labor exploitation or redistribution of income.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Biden is a divider, never ceases to exploit the opportunity to pour gas on any political fire to divide Americans..

That is not a leader.
For instance, Biden still after being debunked repeatedly publicly slanders Trump with the Charlottesville
"very fine people" lie.

No honest or honorable man would do so.
Biden ran on a platform of bringing this nation together, this nation has never been more divided than its in 2022.

Last edited:
Found the edit button.
Feel free to delete these posts.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 41124 times.

Back