Politics Joe Biden's Presidency

Antifa attacks Democratic Party HQ in Portland, Oregon. 8 people were arrested for rioting, and other violent crimes.

Yes take notion of this: they attack the Democrats they are not the Democrats.

A view from the EU, give uncle Joe a change! He's pretty the man of the middle. Het had imo a good speech yesterday.

And the the tone towards for example the EU is from the beginning different (and yes it's merely the tone the domestic problems in the US are too big).

Yes take notion of this: they attack the Democrats they are not the Democrats.

A view from the EU, give uncle Joe a change! He's pretty the man of the middle. Het had imo a good speech yesterday.

And the the tone towards for example the EU is from the beginning different (and yes it's merely the tone the domestic problems in the US are too big).

I really don't mind him, I hope he does the best job he can. I said in another thread, I hope he moves even more towards the middle, bringing the Democrats along with him. I hope he can get us out of the Coronavirus pandemic, and bring us to peace and prosperity.

Antifa, and violent malcontents all need to be dealt with. I recall seeing Antifa graffiti in Portugal, do they have much of a presence in the EU?

What I think the real problem is media, and big tech trying to control the narrative. Take this story for example, I did not find it anywhere except the local Portland news, and some conservative channels. Personally, I prefer the local news to these 24-hour news networks, because they are the least partisan. I think reporting based on ideology, whether it be left, or right, is creating a sense of distrust in this country.

I respect Ted Wheeler, the Democrat mayor of Portland, for calling out Antifa and the anarchists by name:

“My good faith efforts at de-escalation have been met with ongoing violence and even scorn from radical antifa and anarchists,” Wheeler said. “In response, it will be necessary to use additional tools and to push the limits of the tools we already have to bring the criminal destruction and violence to an end.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...r-blames-antifa-anarchists-following-nye-riot

I really don't mind him, I hope he does the best job he can. I said in another thread, I hope he moves even more towards the middle, bringing the Democrats along with him. I hope he can get us out of the Coronavirus pandemic, and bring us to peace and prosperity.

Antifa, and violent malcontents all need to be dealt with. I recall seeing Antifa graffiti in Portugal, do they have much of a presence in the EU?

What I think the real problem is media, and big tech trying to control the narrative. Take this story for example, I did not find it anywhere except the local Portland news, and some conservative channels. Personally, I prefer the local news to these 24-hour news networks, because they are the least partisan. I think reporting based on ideology, whether it be left, or right, is creating a sense of distrust in this country.

I respect Ted Wheeler, the Democrat mayor of Portland, for calling out Antifa and the anarchists by name:

I'm a kind of anti-fascist too....but not a kind of radikalinski they are ;) I don't share their violent ways. Yes there are Antifa groups in Europe but not there in a very violent ways (right now), only when in Germany the radical right popped up they acted (action=reaction).

I say it quite plain: you must be blind with one eye if Antifa is the only or even the biggest problem in the US. The 25.000 of the National Guard and Wahsington as a kind of war zone was not because the radical left was expected to knock on the doors of Capitol.

What about this? Q-anon, they have the wildest theories:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/qanon-inauguration.html

Tbh, I have never heard of Qanon until they were mentioned in the presidential debates. But they sound like they are insane, like anti-vaxxers, and flat-earthers.

If people want to be far-left, that is their right. I just don't support the violence.

Antifa attacks Democratic Party HQ in Portland, Oregon. 8 people were arrested for rioting, and other violent crimes.

What has happened to Portland is hardly trivial. I never liked it because I couldn't stand either the weather or the politics, but it was a very livable city. The cowardice and sympathies of the local government officials is to blame.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/01/...rest-in-portland-shows-a-precipitous-decline/

74b27b30-550e-42f6-9d61-74d64485b703-large16x9_Elkstatuecaptioned.jpg

Now the mayor is begging for more aggressive action.

Ferguson after BLM "protests". All built on a lie, but who even remembers that anymore.
ap_ferguson_michael_brown_protest_wy_141124_mn_16x9_992.jpg

Baltimore after similar "protests".

baltimore-rioters.jpg

Storming City Hall
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, and after all the hysteria, did those morons going into the Capitol Building equal this?

Hypocrisy is everywhere.

But by all means let's see who holds the reins now; will it be Biden or the San Francisco machine which came in with Kamala Harris be in control? They're certainly littering the administration. Will Old Joe have the will and the strength to hold his ground? If he doesn't, watch out. After all the San Francisco Democratic machine has done such a good job with San Francisco. :)

California keeps threatening to secede. They should...without Federal funds the state and cities would go bankrupt in a year, not to mention to population drain of Californians sick of the whole mess. God, the vaccine roll out is the worst in the country, worse than the worst countries in Europe, Belgium and The Netherlands.

What has happened to Portland is hardly trivial. I never liked it because I couldn't stand either the weather or the politics, but it was a very livable city. The cowardice and sympathies of the local government officials is to blame.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/01/...rest-in-portland-shows-a-precipitous-decline/

Ferguson after BLM "protests". All built on a lie, but who even remembers that anymore.
ap_ferguson_michael_brown_protest_wy_141124_mn_16x9_992.jpg

Baltimore after similar "protests".

baltimore-rioters.jpg

Storming City Hall
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, and after all the hysteria, did those morons going into the Capitol Building equal this?

Hypocrisy is everywhere.

But by all means let's see who holds the reins now; will it be Biden or the San Francisco machine which came in with Kamala Harris be in control? They're certainly littering the administration. Will Old Joe have the will and the strength to hold his ground? If he doesn't, watch out. After all the San Francisco Democratic machine has done such a good job with San Francisco. :)

California keeps threatening to secede. They should...without Federal funds the state and cities would go bankrupt in a year, not to mention to population drain of Californians sick of the whole mess. God, the vaccine roll out is the worst in the country, worse than the worst countries in Europe, Belgium and The Netherlands.
Those kind of violation BLM or Trump mob is of course to be condemned. But the Capitol is a different story IMO. Not because the devastations were literally more than in Portland. But invading the political center of a country aimed for the 'scalp' of the vice president Mike Pence and madam speaker Nancy Pelosi, even fired up by the head of state president Trump is in the Western world quite unique! Total different (political) impact!

By the way in all the fuzz some humor I heard that GW Bush said to Pelosi yesterday 'hey Nancy still the speaker' ROFLOL. I like that understated humor.

God, the vaccine roll out is the worst in the country, worse than the worst countries in Europe, Belgium and The Netherlands.

Typical Low Lands disease everything must be handled carefully (clear text: slooooow). But the health care infastructure in the Netherlands (/Belgium)is very fine tuned (and state of the art), tiny Dutch17,4 mill inhabitants has 25 (!) sub health care institutes that arrange the vaccination, so it takes a loooooooong time while but when it's a go then it can go fast. That's typical Low Lands ;(

Last edited:

This must have been truly humiliating for him.

Far-Leftists back in June shout down the mayor telling him to "quit his job". Probably part of the reason he is taking a hardline against them:

Still the US had missed this potential president.....definitely past the extravaganza of the past years ROFLOL! #upfortheBern!

View attachment 12541

I scared people sleep on in crowded conditions in basement garage, and get covid. I scared no jobs. I scared poor people of Syria, entire family, peo[ple crying. Poor young men, who don't use crack, looking for work.
Like my friend from Cambodia used to say, "him wanna do, him do."

This must have been truly humiliating for him.

Far-Leftists back in June shout down the mayor telling him to "quit his job". Probably part of the reason he is taking a hardline against them:

[video=youtube;jM5nmiZhM6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM5nmiZhM6A[/ideo]

Don't know why I didn't know this before but ANTIFA is connected to an old Stalinist apologia group. What hypocrisy. They call themselves antifascists and are "theologically" completely fascist. It's just fascism of the left.

I saw pictures of the posters in their last march saying "We want revenge" accompanied by a picture of an MK47 or similar. The New York Times piece didn't show the poster but said ANTIFA continues to protest. Is anyone surprised? :)

Don't know why I didn't know this before but ANTIFA is connected to an old Stalinist apologia group. What hypocrisy. They call themselves antifascists and are "theologically" completely fascist. It's just fascism of the left.

I saw pictures of the posters in their last march saying "We want revenge" accompanied by a picture of an MK47 or similar. The New York Times piece didn't show the poster but said ANTIFA continues to protest. Is anyone surprised? :)

I think what a lot of people on the left, especially the center-left fail to realize, is that they are against capitalism, as much as they are against "fascism".

During the most recent incident, they spray-painted "Skin Biden", and "Sacrifice Bezos" on the walls.

My son texted me this link.

Previously President Biden said they had the vaccines and the strategy to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days.

My son said, "Isn't there a cognitive disconnect here?"

Here we go again.

Oh, and actually you can change the trajectory in a very short time with vaccinations. Look at Israel. Is it too much to ask that SOMEONE on his new BOARD call them and find out their strategy for quick distribution? Was it their armed forces? Was the vaccine sent to all hospitals? What did they do to get a huge percentage of their over 60 population vaccinated first? A better computer program to get those names from every hospital and doctor? Just being better organized?

Our own armed services have done this repeatedly in other countries. What the hell is everybody waiting for?

If there are production problems say so and put production on war footing. Stop telling us about 100 million doses in 100 days if the stockpile doesn't exist, and stop TALKING about new Boards and Committees and just get it DONE.

My son texted me this link.

Previously President Biden said they had the vaccines and the strategy to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days.

My son said, "Isn't there a cognitive disconnect here?"

Here we go again.

Oh, and actually you can change the trajectory in a very short time with vaccinations. Look at Israel. Is it too much to ask that SOMEONE on his new BOARD call them and find out their strategy for quick distribution? Was it their armed forces? Was the vaccine sent to all hospitals? What did they do to get a huge percentage of their over 60 population vaccinated first? A better computer program to get those names from every hospital and doctor? Just being better organized?

Our own armed services have done this repeatedly in other countries. What the hell is everybody waiting for?

If there are production problems say so and put production on war footing. Stop telling us about 100 million doses in 100 days if the stockpile doesn't exist, and stop TALKING about new Boards and Committees and just get it DONE.

Well the responsability lies ultimatly in the nut job's administration you had in the last four years. It commenced with MAGA but will remembered very likely with the greatest period of decline in american history. A president that in private conversations ( see the one with Bernstein) recognized that the virus was way more lethal than a normal flu and in public was basically against wearing masks. Two times impeached. Racist as hell.

Well the responsability lies ultimatly in the nut job's administration you had in the last four years. It commenced with MAGA but will remembered very likely with the greatest period of decline in american history. A president that in private conversations ( see the one with Bernstein) recognized that the virus was way more lethal than a normal flu and in public was basically against wearing masks. Two times impeached. Racist as hell.

Just wait until civil unrest explodes again, the next time there is some incident involving the police. There will be more riots, and more people spreading the disease, while being cheered on by the liberal-partisan media outlets, and the virus will be magically suspended from existing, for that particular incident. Oh, and that will also not be considered insurrection or terrorism, it is a peaceful protest.

RhzfdFN.png

Just wait until civil unrest explodes again, the next time there is some incident involving the police. There will be more riots, and more people spreading the disease, while being cheered on by the liberal-partisan media outlets, and the virus will be magically suspended from existing, for that particular incident. Oh, and that will also not be considered insurrection or terrorism, it is a peaceful protest.

RhzfdFN.png

Exactly right, and we don't have to even wait for that. Did you see the coverage of the rioting in Seattle? Of course, the mainstream media isn't showing it, but it doesn't mean it isn't happening. If that isn't insurrection or domestic terrorism, what is it?

Supposedly a task force is going to be set up to deal with domestic terrorism. I assure you these kinds of events won't be included.

As for ANTIFA's attempting to take over Seattle, how on earth is it Trump's fault now. Biden is now President, yet the "movement" continues. Why can't the Democrats just admit what is going on there and stop it before one of our greatest cities is destroyed?

Yes, Trump lied; Joe Biden is lying now. The proof is coming right out of his own mouth.

Why can't ideologues call out bad behavior, deceit, when they see it? Why can't they call it out no matter what the President or other politician's party? It's the hypocrisy I can't abide.

Biden doesn't have a clue in hell how to handle the Covid situation. Put the production on a wartime footing. The "plans" if you need them are there from World War II. Just do it! Then enable the National Guard and Armed Forces to distribute it at all the hospitals or take over huge venues like sports arenas. STOP freaking talking about setting up new Boards that are composed of the same exact people who were on the Task Force; it's just to make it look like he's doing something. And for Christ's sake, does Congress need to waste time removing a President who is already gone? He's already been impeached twice. The Senate trial is to remove him. HE'S GONE!!! It's not even sane.

Talk about Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

Exactly right, and we don't have to even wait for that. Did you see the coverage of the rioting in Seattle? Of course, the mainstream media isn't showing it, but it doesn't mean it isn't happening. If that isn't insurrection or domestic terrorism, what is it?

Supposedly a task force is going to be set up to deal with domestic terrorism. I assure you these kinds of events won't be included.

As for ANTIFA's attempting to take over Seattle, how on earth is it Trump's fault now. Biden is now President, yet the "movement" continues. Why can't the Democrats just admit what is going on there and stop it before one of our greatest cities is destroyed?

Yes, Trump lied; Joe Biden is lying now. The proof is coming right out of his own mouth.

Why can't ideologues call out bad behavior, deceit, when they see it? Why can't they call it out no matter what the President or other politician's party? It's the hypocrisy I can't abide.

Biden doesn't have a clue in hell how to handle the Covid situation. Put the production on a wartime footing. The "plans" if you need them are there from World War II. Just do it! Then enable the National Guard and Armed Forces to distribute it at all the hospitals or take over huge venues like sports arenas. STOP freaking talking about setting up new Boards that are composed of the same exact people who were on the Task Force; it's just to make it look like he's doing something. And for Christ's sake, does Congress need to waste time removing a President who is already gone? He's already been impeached twice. The Senate trial is to remove him. HE'S GONE!!! It's not even sane.

More riots, this time in Tacoma, Washington:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/25/antifa-smashes-tacoma-in-rampage-over-cop-driving-into-crowd/

Cops tried to break up a street race. The crowd attacked the police, who panicked, and drove forward, injuring one person. As a result , there's rampaging from ANTIFA. They even went down to the local prison, where they demanded that all the inmates be released. What do these people even stand for? Nihilistic stupidity?

Once again, the liberal media channels are silent.

I think in 2 years, there will be a massive backlash against the Democrats, and they will lose the House and Senate.

Last edited:
Also, it makes sense that Congress only has an approval rating of 15%!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/207579/public-approval-rating-of-the-us-congress/

They're ineffectual blow hards, and the vast majority hate them for it.

This thread has been viewed 40926 times.

Back