Guess the ethnicity of this European lady

yonaga

Reaction score
First of all sorry for a poor quality photo :)
What ethnicity would you guess in case of this lady?
OfQvGOs.jpg

Somewhere in Eastern Europe

Mainly Slavic or a some admixture?

Either Germanic or Scandinavian, which is the same thing really.

She reminds me of Ursula Andress, just not as coarse featured.

Ursula-Andress-hot-butts.jpg

In principle it would look quite Swedish but it would be from further down Sweden, I think.

She reminds me of Boo Dereck but she also reminds me of the Spanish Patricia Montero.

3df8710c5a0fe81fd6121cc2ef596caa.jpg

I would say: below Sweden and it could be some other countries in Europe.

1366_2000.jpg

Slovenian would be my first guess but I think this might be M.M. ( Austrian) .

In principle it would look quite Swedish but it would be from further down Sweden, I think.

She reminds me of Boo Dereck but she also reminds me of the Spanish Patricia Montero.

I would say: below Sweden and it could be some other countries in Europe.

1366_2000.jpg

It seems that someone is bothered by the publication of blue-eyed blonde Spaniards, because otherwise I do not understand this comment in reputation.

Sincomentarios.jpeg

Self-portrait :grin:

It seems that someone is bothered by the publication of blue-eyed blonde Spaniards, because otherwise I do not understand this comment in reputation.

Sincomentarios.jpeg

Self-portrait :grin:

It just happens when someone presses the reputation button and not the plus sign.

Does she have ancestry from the Americas by any chance? Her nose is very unusual.

It just happens when someone presses the reputation button and not the plus sign.

Does she have ancestry from the Americas by any chance? Her nose is very unusual.

No, she is a complete Spaniard from Valencia

5-_en_ruta_con_patricia_montero.jpg

un-duro-golpe_a4f374a3_625x386.jpg

1-Patry-ropa-bebe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Have you done anything aesthetically barbaric?

I don't think so! But for example, I was one of those who got up early to sunbathe in the early hours of the morning. I can spend hours in the sun, I love it! But always smeared with sunscreen.

https://www.elle.com/es/star-style/belleza-vip/tips/a765464/beautymaton-con-patricia-montero/

She says no, maybe with the gymnastic exercises she practices....

I would say: below Sweden and it could be some other countries in Europe

She looks like a lot of Spanish and Italian blondes I've seen, albeit very beautiful indeed

She looks like a lot of Spanish and Italian blondes I've seen, albeit very beautiful indeed

I disagree. Patricia Montero doesn't look anything like this other Spanish blonde Vanessa Romero.

7daf1668019399b07c1d6c3d80e2cf33.jpg

Or with another Spanish Cinta Ramirez, I don't see any resemblance between the three.

4508748.jpg

Every face is unique, but it's clear the above aren't Slavic or Scandinavian faces imo.

The same is true of Benedetta Massola, from La Spezia and the Lunigiana; I don't think she looks Slavic or German, but perhaps that's because that face shape and features are very common in that part of the world. Not, in my opinion, with a classically beautiful face, but attractive, and I always really liked the way she looked, partly because her coloring reminded me of my father, but mostly because of that gorgeous smile. I also like that she never overdid the makeup and doesn't have those overfull lips. It's just not my taste.

R02I7Pf.png

561d10ede4b0cfe15a5095c6_561d10f6e4b0cfe15a50b047_p854x570.jpg

Every face is unique, but it's clear the above aren't Slavic or Scandinavian faces imo.

The same is true of Benedetta Massola, from La Spezia and the Lunigiana; I don't think she looks Slavic or German, but perhaps that's because that face shape and features are very common in that part of the world. Not, in my opinion, with a classically beautiful face, but attractive, and I always really liked the way she looked, partly because her coloring reminded me of my father, but mostly because of that gorgeous smile. I also like that she never overdid the makeup and doesn't have those overfull lips. It's just not my taste.

R02I7Pf.png

561d10ede4b0cfe15a5095c6_561d10f6e4b0cfe15a50b047_p854x570.jpg

This woman, to me, is a Slavic blonde. Well, as blonde as any of them actually are as adults. She was born Russian but works as an actress in Italy. The years haven't been kind to her.

natasha-stefanenko-min-1-1140x855.jpg

The nose and cheekbones are especially typical.

The original picture may be of a woman even more German than Slavic. As I said, she reminds me of Ursula Andress.

Oh, and this "blonde" looks completely British of the Anglo Saxon variety to me.

46ed95d70c5936e307cb075daa9955f7--amanda-redman-british-actresses.jpg

So many of their actresses and tv personalities go this bleach blonde route. I think she ruined her looks. Imo she was stunning when she was young and natural looking, before she bleached her hair that unnatural color, and too much plastic surgery ruined her nose. Why would she have touched it; it was lovely.

73a3d53d64b4366dbb6802cc167084d3.jpg

In that photo Esther Cañadas was too young to be compared to an adult age but even so, I think her operations for her profession gave good results.

bea691c7649c8bea19daeaf0f8a1ce57.jpg

Esther-Ca%C3%B1adas-posando-600x469.jpg

Amaia Salamanca is also a very attractive blonde and looks quite natural. Maybe too much is demanded of blondes.

amaia-salamanca-gtres--z.jpg

In general in Spain, after the arrival of democracy and the left gained power for decades blondes have been discriminated in the media, movies, TV, there is no one who has reached a really relevant role professionally speaking.

The Spanish left is very neurotic and just as they have managed to get the Spanish flag associated with the left they believe that the Franco regime had certain artists to show a certain phenotypical image abroad when these girls were actually excellent artists.

198421.jpg

A-4602784-1565541208-3638.jpeg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So unless they are neutral Spanish films produced with an international approach Spanish blondes are excluded because they are considered propaganda of the former regime.

Maybe it will change in the future, but during the beginning of democracy until almost now they have been little used in movies, TV shows, etc. Totally discriminated against, it is not fair lol

^^Carlos, not one of the Spanish "blondes" in the prior post is actually blonde; they all have dark brown to black hair. It all comes from a bottle of bleach. Can't you see their roots? The same is true for all the women you posted except perhaps the first one, whose natural hair might be a medium brown, which often happens to women who were blonde as children and teenagers. It's what happened to my daughter.

^^Carlos, not one of the Spanish "blondes" in the prior post is actually blonde; they all have dark brown to black hair. It all comes from a bottle of bleach. Can't you see their roots? The same is true for all the women you posted except perhaps the first one, whose natural hair might be a medium brown, which often happens to women who were blonde as children and teenagers. It's what happened to my daughter.

Enhancing the blonde suits them well in their case. I saw the same thing done in Germany. In Spain as a whole, they are blondes whether they enhance their color or not.

Marisol%2Bo%2BMarisol.jpg

tony-luz-kM5E--620x349@abc.jpg

57-500x721.jpg

In the case of Carmen Sevilla, it was more about another type of phenotype that I heard the previous regime was interested in showing. But these are the Spanish left-wing neuroses. In this case here it doesn't matter what hair color she wears whatever she chooses will suit her with that face and we don't consider her blonde nor is there any confusion it's decorative like a lipstick color or whatever makeup she chose, pure fashion. I thought all these nuances were understood, but for Spain anything is always so complicated.

2499ec9d11ac45edae520618697ca302

maxresdefault.jpg

Whether it suits them or not, they're not blonde if they have dark brown or black roots. It's done in a lot of countries, not just Spain, but no one else is posting them as blondes.

Donatella Versace is not a blonde of any variety, no matter how much bleach she uses, and in her case it's not even flattering, but then what could flatter a face so disfigured by plastic surgery, botox and fillers.

Donatella-Versace-2007.jpg

Virna Lisi was always a blonde as a celebrity, and I think it suited her well, skin color, blue eye color, and everything, but she wasn't a natural blonde.

002acc60b74804597a3ed66a631528c1.jpg

There are natural blondes in Italy, usually in the north, but in adulthood it darkens to a "dirty blonde" or light brown. That happens all over northern Europe too. Even if they add some highlights I still think they qualify as blondes.

Miss Liguria

8066856507_f8eb44a9f6_z.jpg

My uncle...you can see from the shaved part of his hair he was still dirty blonde his whole adult life, even though he was practically white haired as a child. Miss Liguria was no doubt the same.

CH9hc47.png

Posts number 2 and 4 have family members.
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...Val-Cedra?highlight=people+Appennino+Parmense

This is what happens to the hair of most natural Italian blonde children and teenagers when they grow up. It's like a light golden or light reddish brown.
giuliano-razzoli-telereggio.png

They still look Italian.

I think it's time to stop posting people with black or dark brown hair which they've bleached blonde as "blondes" of any country.
33332-People-of-the-Appennino-Parmense-Val-Cedra

33332-People-of-the-Appennino-Parmense-Val-Cedra

First of all sorry for a poor quality photo :)
What ethnicity would you guess in case of this lady?
OfQvGOs.jpg

slovenian? else i would have guessed maybe serbian or something else from southeastern europe.

The OP seems to me like a good example of a West Slav, as she appears to be a Slavic-Nordic with some Dinaric/Noric in her.

Basically the population between the Germanics and the Balkans.

I?ve seen Ukrainians and even Moldovans looking like her actually, so not just West Slavs.

Thank you all for the input.
As for the reputation, actually there is no "plus button" any longer as far as I can see (which is pity to be honest), so my reputation click was a good intetion, not a way to criticize blonde Spaniards (whatever irelevant they are considering they are nothing but an exception).

As for the dear young lady, technically she is Czech which is a meaningless term since being a linguistically homogeneous nation they, ethnically they are not homogeneous at all, nothing like a "typical Czech" exist.
I have known both her and her sister (the younger sister was my classmate), they are very similar and different at the same time :) Both are lovely in every way and very pretty girls.

This thread has been viewed 7373 times.

Back