Guess the ethnicity of this highly attractive, very beautiful woman. A bit tricky.

real expert

Reaction score
cabelo-com-cachos-feminino.jpg

fjSFo6xRE-v8yOAgUuaUgpBFPwL0E8pDJEMpEMXonEY.jpg

fjSFo6xRE-v8yOAgUuaUgpBFPwL0E8pDJEMpEMXonEY.jpg

r8wxpe4.jpg

blob

55929304_1208463652654522_4539993741422755840_n.jpg

blob

Egypt

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

Beautiful woman.

Perhaps mulatto, like a combination of, say, Somali or other Horner and Northwestern European, maybe German or Scandinavian?

Brazilian ?

Yes. She has a very Brazilian type. The Brazilian actress Débora Nascimento (some pics next)looks like her and she is a very Brazilian type. Débora has 35 years old and, of course, older than the girl that is the theme this thread, that semns to be very young.

8dNpRpG.jpg

Gygbx7d.jpg

dvnTZmb.jpg

My guess would be Indian. NE part. Beautifull.

^^Yes, she could be Indian too.

I'll reveal the ethnicity of this young woman. She is half Eritrean and half Syrian. So, Jovialis was partly right by guessing her of Middle Eastern origin. Angela, on the other hand, was nearly right by guessing her as part Horner, albeit as Somali. In my opinion, with curly hair her Eritrean side is more visible while with straight hair she looks more Middle Eastern.

I'll reveal the ethnicity of this young woman. She is half Eritrean and half Syrian. So, Jovialis was partly right by guessing her of Middle Eastern origin. Angela, on the other hand, was nearly right by guessing her as part Horner, albeit as Somali. In my opinion, with curly hair her Eritrean side is more visible while with straight hair she looks more Middle Eastern.

To me, I thought she was a Palestinian or a Egyptian.

I don't think someone who is half Eritrean and half Syrian has an ethnicity, as she is neither Eritrean or Syrian.

I was going to guess Indian. I would not have guessed Brazilian like Duarte suggests, as I think they look nothing alike. The other nice looking woman who happens to be Brazilian looks considerably more European in my view.

Turkish

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I would have said she was one of those drop dead gorgeous Turkish actresses from Turkish soap operas.

I would have said she was one of those drop dead gorgeous Turkish actresses from Turkish soap operas.

The original pictures of her, with curly hair, have disappeared. I send them again. With curly hair, do you still think this lady could pass for a Turkish woman? The thing is that wearing the hair curly or straight does to a degree make a person look differently. She is definitely a beautiful Syrian and Eritrean mix.

70cf89145440e76c994a9b49676ed120.png

pzc71b0chts51.jpg

The original pictures of her, with curly hair, have disappeared. I send them again. With curly hair, do you still think this lady could pass for a Turkish woman? The thing is that wearing the hair curly or straight does to a degree make a person look differently. She is definitely a beautiful Syrian and Eritrean mix.

70cf89145440e76c994a9b49676ed120.png

pzc71b0chts51.jpg

Indeed, real expert, she looks like she has way more African admixture than the average Turkish person. She could even pass for a South American woman, though, maybe from Brazil, seeing how Sub-Saharan African ancestry is not at all uncommon there. No matter what, she is an absolutely gorgeous woman.

Indeed, real expert, she looks like she has way more African admixture than the average Turkish person. She could even pass for a South American woman, though, maybe from Brazil, seeing how Sub-Saharan African ancestry is not at all uncommon there. No matter what, she is an absolutely gorgeous woman.

Keep in mind that Eritreans although SSAs are part Middle Eastern too. Anyway, her Eritrean side with curly hair is more apparent, whereas with straight hair she looks rather "Middle Eastern". That Girl is a perfect 10 when going only by her looks.

Some friends joked that Syrian-Eritrean immigrants like her would be always warmly welcomed, but instead Germany gets tons of guys from these regions.

Keep in mind that Eritreans although SSAs are part Middle Eastern too. Anyway, her Eritrean side with curly hair is more apparent, whereas with straight hair she looks rather "Middle Eastern". That Girl is a perfect 10 when going only by her looks.

Some friends joked that Syrian-Eritrean immigrants like her would be always warmly welcomed, but instead Germany gets tons of guys from these regions.

Yeah, I know. Germany is a focus of immigration and has been for quite a while. It is mostly men though, as they are usually there to be the breadwinner for their family back home or they're single men who go to Germany for a better future, for the most part.

This thread has been viewed 8468 times.

Back