Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Woodrow Wilson probably belonged to R1b-P312>Z30597

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

Post Woodrow Wilson probably belonged to R1b-P312>Z30597

Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, belonged to haplogroup R1b-P312 > Z30597 (a rare clade) based on the testing of a descendant of his grandfather, Judge James Wilson (1787-1850) at the Wilson DNA Project (Genetic Family ZZN). Wilson served as the president of Princeton University and as the 34th governor of New Jersey before winning the 1912 presidential election. As president, he oversaw the passage of progressive legislative policies unparalleled until the New Deal in 1933. He also led the United States into World War I in 1917, establishing an activist foreign policy known as Wilsonianism. He was the leading architect of the League of Nations.

My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Ethnic group
    Kurdish

macimao, what do you know about this haplogroup? There is a high probability that a relative of mine is from this haplogroup. (turkey)

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

Quote Originally Posted by Serdar View Post
    macimao, what do you know about this haplogroup? There is a high probability that a relative of mine is from this haplogroup. (turkey)
    Not much, except that it has been found in Scotland, Ireland and Azerbaijan. It is a top subclade of the Proto-Italo-Celtic P312 and dates from the Bronze Age.

Ethnic group
    Kurdish

thanks maciamo, i think this is also linked to haplogroup r1b zz37. If so, it has to be related to the British Islands. Turkey and Nakhichevan to be seen as separate an interesting situation.