KMS-67-Introgression, replacement of Khvalynsk- Potopovka- Sintashta.

Silesian

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Citizen of Earth.
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-BY593
mtDNA haplogroup
U5b2a2
KMS-67 and M73 pastoralist replacement within Volga region. Khvalynsk culture, followed by Potopovka,and Sintashta clutures, and ending with modern day Bashkirs. Illustrated heat map modern day 36.2% Burzyan Bashkirs KMS-67+M73+.
Potopovka culture-I7670 Russia_MLBA 2012-1774
Sintashta culture-I0980
Sintashta culture-I1020
Sintashta culture-I028

attachment.php

What remains of Sintashta-Arkaim ruins
Arkaim_Sintashta_Wikipedia.jpg

Interesting, although I don't have much knowledge of KMS67, I only know it's a subclade of M269.

Interesting, although I don't have much knowledge of KMS67, I only know it's a subclade of M269.

In the former area known as Sintashta-Arkaim complex-Chelyabinsk Oblast region; it is very common among Bashkirs-Baimakskiy and Perm area. However it is also accompanied by R1b M73 and R1b P7562 in Bashkirs. The heat maps below give some idea, when comparing different cultural markers.

R1b-Z2103.jpg

R1b-PF7562.jpg

Haplogroup-R1a-Z93-Eurasia.png

Cutting edge lecture, by leading expert, professor David Reich in ancient dna, showing IBD from Yamnaya-Chelyabinsk region(close to Arkaim?).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoGmPJJS3X8 47:40 much awaited- Harald Ringbauer et al -new IBD study techniques.
identity-by-descent-yamnaya-corded-ware.png

R1b-KMS67 has been in the region for a long time before other cultures, and still remains one of the dominant lineages in the region.

This thread has been viewed 2683 times.

Back