Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Carlos' father

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

4 members found this post helpful.

Carlos' father

Presentation of Carlos' father in society.

You most likely had a third-great-grandparent, fourth-great-grandparent, fifth-great-grandparent, or sixth-great-grandparent who was 100% Italian. This person was likely born between 1690 and 1780.

You most likely had a parent, or grandparent who was 100% Spanish. This person was likely born between 1870 and 1900.

The French occupation of Spain, 1808-1814
    Last edited by Carlos; 22-02-21 at 23:49.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

1 members found this post helpful.
    A few more facts that you will love.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

For those who do not know what we are talking about below, it is as follows: In my paternal family there is an oral tradition that we are descended from a French legionnaire who deserted from Napoleon's troops during the occupation of the French troops of Spain.

Getting your hands on census documents, town halls, parishes e.t.c. is almost mission impossible because all the old documents were burned in the preamble of the Spanish civil war and also the archives of the particular town where this ancestor lived were the most damaged by fire in Andalusia.

The French occupation of Spain, 1808-1814

The empty interval 4 and 3 practically coincides with the beginning of the Napoleonic occupation and in that interval neither the Italians nor the Spaniards arrive, so if before 1810 you are giving me a 100% Italian, in the empty interval that is when my ancestor arrives it could well have been someone of Italian father and mother of another nationality because the man who arrives has to arrive from 1808 to 1814 and the Italian band does not arrive until point 4 and 3.

Last edited by Carlos; 23-02-21 at 23:54.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

2 members found this post helpful.
    Well I have been very busy, touched and affected with this My Heritage application seeing my missing loved ones in these moving pictures, a very good part but tremendously painful on the other hand.

Well, I managed to get the application to hook these two images and here they are.

They are my paternal great-grandfather and his brother. They must be the grandchildren of the man who arrived in Spain around 1808.

In addition to Spaniards, they see something else. I don't understand why everyone is silent, no one dares to say anything to me. What do you think, speak to me clearly.

Our situation at Y full is this:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Some more results from my father as additional information

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Why are you silent?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Edit
    ... delete - off topic?
    Last edited by Salento; 07-03-21 at 19:57.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

I don't see the relation with my topic and the application is free to load the image that everyone wants.

My presentation is really aimed at serious professionals who will be able to see beyond the inducements and smokescreen comments.

Speaking in general

I have had enough of pseudo-professionals and people who turn things around as they please according to their own interests at any given moment.

Unfortunately this world is full of scoundrels, but anyway things are coming out by themselves.

This forum no longer has any sense, and here the topics are not really interesting if not to focus them with the prism that interests at any time as I said before and there is no progress, no collaboration, no interest other than to fence the issues to say X purposes.

Already the smoke screens and the turns to the tortilla as it is not worth wasting time like that, I do not know how long they will be in that plan.

There's my thing, take that

Bay and well it has been a tough few years really where they have been portrayed.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I took care of it, ... though my answer to your question was proper.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Well I have been very busy, touched and affected with this My Heritage application seeing my missing loved ones in these moving pictures, a very good part but tremendously painful on the other hand.
    The animated photos from MyHeritage are curious, in fact. I animated a 1971 photo of my maternal grandmother, long dead and a photo of me. These animed pics stay seemed like those living pictures from Hogwarts Castle | Harry Potter.

https://i.imgur.com/E3rdNBI.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/nvJwLPW.mp4

Last edited by Duarte; 08-03-21 at 02:26.