Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Get your results from all ethnicity composition calculators with Admixture Studio

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

3 members found this post helpful.

Thumbs up Get your results from all ethnicity composition calculators with Admixture Studio

There are plenty of calculators of ancient and modern ancestry on the Web: Dodecad, Eurogenes, MDLP, GedrosiaDNA, Harappa, LM Genetics, Mephisto, Tolan, etc. An easy way to obtain run all these calculators for your genomes is to download Admixture Studio. Unzip the file, run AdmixtureStudio.exe, upload your genome (from 23andMe, Ancestry, FTDNA, Geno 2.0, LivingDNA, MyHeritage), select the calculator(s) you wish from the list, click 'run' and that's it! Very simple. You can get a more detailed overview from DNAGenics's site.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

1 members found this post helpful.
    Maciamo: I agree, bought it back in December. I have been very happy with the product.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    GedMatch and Admixture Studio:

... They often give different coordinates, ... same files.

my LivingDna:

... R1 :

ADM_R1_Dodecad K12b,4.87,1.72,1.20,0.00,34.92,26.41,0.00,0.00,5.7 4,0.00,24.51,0.64
    GED_R1_Dodecad K12b,4.58,1.6,1.57,0.00,34.51,26.56,0.00,0.00,5.79 ,0.00,24.76,0.64

Have you managed to know why that happens, Salento? Are they still giving different results?