Guess my ethnicity + classify

it is an old catchphrase of the hard-core Nordicists that curly hair is present in Europeans thanks to SSA.

^^Then, they're even dumber than I thought they were, and that would take a lot.

it is an old catchphrase of the hard-core Nordicists that curly hair is present in Europeans thanks to SSA.

Not only Nordicists, but Afro- centrists think that curly hair is per se and by default a sign, result of SSA admixture. Nordicists and Afro-centrists are wrong, as usually. As we all know here, Caucasian hair texture ranges from straight, wavy to curly. However, Caucasian curly hair is rather loose and not so tight curly. So, of course naturally curly hair is not necessarily caused by SSA genetic influence. That being said, in some cases Caucasian people display curly hair due to considerable SSA admixture. Besides, curly hair, is for instance, pretty common among redheads. My point is, that when classifying admixed or any people you have to look at the whole package, thus not go by certain traits only.

his skin tone is extremely light even for caucasian standards. the only thing that could maybe indicate SSA ancestry is the hair but there are plenty of fully caucasian people with very curly hair.

Nah. His skin tone is not extremely light not even for Southern European standard. He would be considered swarthy even in Southern Europe and not particularly light among certain Berber Tribes in Algeria. The quarter black American man was even lighter than him.

Duarte, you have read my mind ...
Thinking about what has been said in this thread, I had thought about the case of this actress. It's all very crazy ...
Some time ago, I read a note from a BBC journalist, a Catalan, who for work reasons had to move from London to Los Angeles. And he was surprised, after filling out all the bureaucratic forms, that he had been described as "colored" for coming from Spain. Worse still ... he asked an English colleague what he thought of that, and he replied that he was fine with it. The journalist wrote an article titled: "How I stopped being white when I came to the USA" .....

Believe it or not, many US- Americans don't even know that Spain exists and would never find it on a map. I talked with Americans who visited Germany some years ago, and they told me about how diverse the US has become and that whites, blacks and Spanish people live together, etc. The thing is, that "Spanish" in the US is equated with Latinos, Hispanics. Thus, mostly with Mexicans, Puerto Ricans or sometimes Cubans. By the way, this is a fully European looking Mexican actor with light hair and eyes. The Americans couldn't believe that he was "Spanish". He taught
Degeneres some Spanish words.

e5BkC-S-31Ws3fTZ-PnH-K_Ma88opFmTbAgScL4JljWCBNG5Vg2BtPKcnHQ9diF3YzpgyP1khCByvIsvaA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

712fbafc5ec67e2b7238ed9686e990c5.jpg

Not only Nordicists, but Afro- centrists think that curly hair is per se and by default a sign, result of SSA admixture. Nordicists and Afro-centrists are wrong, as usually. As we all know here, Caucasian hair texture ranges from straight, wavy to curly. However, Caucasian curly hair is rather loose and not so tight curly. So, of course naturally curly hair is not necessarily caused by SSA genetic influence. That being said, in some cases Caucasian people display curly hair due to considerable SSA admixture. Besides, curly hair, is for instance, pretty common among redheads. My point is, that when classifying admixed or any people you have to look at the whole package, thus not go by certain traits only.

who cares about afro-centrists. i see more people saying that the ancient egyptians were closest to europeans genetically and when you ask for a source they give always the same missunderstood sentence from the same paper. or those who talk about egyptian mummies having red hair, so they must have been europeans.

caucasian curly hair isn't always loose. it can be quite strong too. for me it is hard to say if OP's hair falls out of the caucasian range.

Nah. His skin tone is not extremely light not even for Southern European standard. He would be considered swarthy even in Southern Europe and not particularly light among certain Berber Tribes in Algeria. The quarter black American man was even lighter than him.

that's simply not true sry. that skin tone is common even around here. and as soon as people tan they are darker than that, so you can't say that there is SSA influence anyway.

I agree with what was said abt my skin tone and hair: It comes from my SSA admixture. My siblings have lighter eyes, hair and skin, it just happens that I took more SSA influence than my siblings.
Im the darkest of all and I tan quite easily. although my skin can look more pale than this if I stay inside for some time. My hair texture, as I feel, is not common in white people. Ive never seen white people with my hair texture or skin tone, and Its true that Id be seen as dark even in southern euro tbh...When I visited spain, I noticed most people had lighter skin than me

How would you classify my skull? Using words like atlantid or congoloid, etc
I dont really want to show my front to stay anonymous, I know people who browse this forum and I dont want them to recognize me

But basically, my face has an average width but maybe on the narrow side, because Im more of an ectomorph.
My height is 6'1.5

You have to shave your head to get a decent answer.

I think we have such specimens from there ... here. like angela and jovialis.

??? What is hidden back your post here? I don"t understand too much?

In the same National Geographic magazine where the twins appear, 6 unrelated people are shown who underwent the Genographic Project test, and obteined similar results: 32% Northern Europe, 28% Southern Europe, 21% Sub Saharan Africa, and 14% Southwest Asia/ Northern Africa. View attachment 12610View attachment 12611

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

This thread has been viewed 16089 times.

Back