Guess my ethnicity + classify

Canadianguy150

Reaction score
153559023_515094323220457_1394190343948996672_n(2)(2)(1)(2)(1).jpg
From my side profile, can you classify me? or guess my ethnicity?

Attachments

• 153559023_515094323220457_1394190343948996672_n(2)(2)(1)(2).jpg
    153559023_515094323220457_1394190343948996672_n(2)(2)(1)(2).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 116
French or Italian.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Have to see you full face.

French with 1/8th Black or something

My DNA ancestry results from myHeritage shows:
46% North and west European (France, Germany I guess)
13% Iberian
12% Scandinavian
10% Irish, Scottish, Welsh
5% English
14% Nigerian

French with 1/8th Black or something

I DON'T see ANYTHING on this pic who evocates 'negroid' input, even after having read by himself he has 12% so called Nigerian ancestry!
I thought rather in a dominantly NW dark haired European; if Italian, rather North, but not convinced by this last choice spite not impossible (what is impossible in types: only a few cases).

My DNA ancestry results from myHeritage shows:
46% North and west European (France, Germany I guess)
13% Iberian
12% Scandinavian
10% Irish, Scottish, Welsh
5% English
14% Nigerian
Thanks. I was pretty close then. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

I'm just better at picking stuff out than you. More often than not I'm right regarding these topics. Iv seen enough Dominicans in my area to be able to pic things out. It was a combo of face shape/ forehead and hair/ brows. He don't have "negroid" traits, but I see what a mixed person looks like and he has those traits.

How did you guess I was mixed? Im very impressed, most people think Im arab or somthing
Is my skull more caucasoid or negroid?
For information, Ive got my dark hair and hair texture from my black side, my eye color too.
Is my forehead more negroid?

You classified me as being french with 1/8th negroid...
If we assume blue is analogous to negroid, and yellow to "caucasian" or white
I'd be closer to being yellow, with a shade of green, a color which is intricate enough to be able to distinguish the components
You know, that's the whole principle of analyzing and classifying a face...
Explain your original thought process, and say what made you think I was mostly french, with minor negroid DNA...
You could've classified me as an arab, as far as I know, since I have a similar skin tone and hair texture...
I would find it interesting to be able to attribute my facial features to different ancestral origins

Btw Can I pass in East Asia or as a native american?
People sometimes say I look latino/mexican

How did you guess I was mixed? Im very impressed, most people think Im arab or somthing
Is my skull more caucasoid or negroid?
For information, Ive got my dark hair and hair texture from my black side, my eye color too.
Is my forehead more negroid?

ON the unique pic I see here, we cannot say too much thing. Your skull is not very visible. Your profile doesn't evocate any negroid "blood", not even typical Arab; maybe with other pics and other angles I could say more? Your hair texture is not evident on this pic, and black hair occurs among true Eurasians, western ones too.

I'm just better at picking stuff out than you. More often than not I'm right regarding these topics. Iv seen enough Dominicans in my area to be able to pic things out. It was a combo of face shape/ forehead and hair/ brows. He don't have "negroid" traits, but I see what a mixed person looks like and he has those traits.

On this picture, I doubt of your judgement. I would say there are A LOT of supposed "white" European with SSA DNA according to you

ON the unique pic I see here, we cannot say too much thing. Your skull is not very visible. Your profile doesn't evocate any negroid "blood", not even typical Arab; maybe with other pics and other angles I could say more? Your hair texture is not evident on this pic, and black hair occurs among true Eurasians, western ones too.
I think so too. It can be from anywhere, especially European.

They're just t-rolling, Moesan. From that profile he could be pure Irish with curly black hair. I've known more than a few.

aaaahaha Bro! youtu.be/pLoel5EKT34

I don't know the reality for this man. If he has 14% of (true) SSA origin (some Americans think Arabs are "Blacks" and evey African drop of blood is shame!) he has nothing on his visible phenotype which evocates it. The proof that a little % of "foreign" autosomes can stay hidden. It occurs in families where this little % is seen on some children and NOT on their brothers/sisters.
There is no smoke without fir, but there is fire without smoke!

We do not have such concerns here in Romania. If I see two good... girls, a Romanian and a black woman on the street, I would turn to the black woman. :D

There in Romania and why do you have the Austrian flag?

This thread has been viewed 16087 times.

Back