Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "WOKE" America

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    ^^Not wanting people with a penis in the rest room with my ten-year-old daughter has nothing to do with the things in your rant.

I suggest you chill out.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5a1a

Ethnic group
    Germanic

As long as the person doesn't show his/her penis, I don't care. I also don't care if someone comes into the men's room with a vagina, as long as the person doesn't push it in my face ;)

Ethnic group
    Italian

Don't freaking play word games with me. The people arrested for sexually assaulting others in restrooms are MEN. I know; I was part of the system which put them away. Wish it could have been forever.

Men may fantasize about women exposing their genitalia to them, but in the vast majority of cases, it's men who get off on it.

Plus, if men use urinals the penis is indeed on display, and I'm not voting for my tax dollars to be used to tear up and redo all the mens' rooms in the U.S.

You like the rules in Denmark and other Northern European countries, go there and stay there, and stop telling people in other countries the rules they should adopt.

Am I clear?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

According to most forecasts, the Democrats probably will lose control of Congress in the upcoming midterm elections. That would be consistent with the pattern for nearly 30 years: When one party controlled the presidency and both houses of Congress, voters divided it up again in the 1994, 2006, 2010 and 2018 midterm elections.

Given that looming possible midterm loss, progressive and centrist Democratic politicians are once again arguing over electoral strategy. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), for instance, asserted recently that the real reason for the Democrats’ dismal midterm prospects is that they’ve failed to pass bold legislation like the Build Back Better spending package.
    But our research suggests the opposite. A strongly progressive strategy would more likely alienate moderate voters and jeopardize Democrats’ ability to sustain a united government.

If Democrats listen to AOC, they’re going to lose seats (msn.com)
    This is not Fox News, this is the Washington Post saying this.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    This is not Fox News, this is the Washington Post saying this.
    All the Republicans would need to do is put up commercials of indoctrinated or frightened Democrat politicians supporting some "groomer" teacher in drag talking to kids about them not telling their parents about the discussions going on, or pictures of drag shows in elementary schools, or that Berkeley law professor in front of Congress, an affirmative action hire if I ever saw one, insisting that men can get pregnant and the Democrat legislators going along with it.

Like most extremists, they've gone a step too far with this insanity.

If this were to go on much longer, the public schools will collapse, because people will home school or send their children to private schools, religious or secular, and "actual" women will take to the streets again to stop this madness.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    All the Republicans would need to do is put up commercials of indoctrinated or frightened Democrat politicians supporting some "groomer" teacher in drag talking to kids about them not telling their parents about the discussions going on, or pictures of drag shows in elementary schools, or that Berkeley law professor in front of Congress, an affirmative action hire if I ever saw one, insisting that men can get pregnant and the Democrat legislators going along with it.

Like most extremists, they've gone a step too far with this insanity.

If this were to go on much longer, the public schools will collapse, because people will home school or send their children to private schools, religious or secular, and "actual" women will take to the streets again to stop this madness.
    A little sunshine is the best disinfectant. Putting those disturbing incidents to light would surely make the average person appalled.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1-S12289
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3aa

Ethnic group
    British

Wokeness is Cultural Marxism or Neo Marxism. It was all based on the ideas of Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfurt school.
    Last edited by BillMC; 04-08-22 at 23:38.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/29/u...t-florida.html

Wokeism is also a propaganda tool that foreign actors use to sow discord in rival nations.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/29/u...t-florida.html

Wokeism is also a propaganda tool that foreign actors use to sow discord in rival nations.
    Putin's money has rolled mainly to: Rassemblement national in France, Forum voor Democratie Netherlands, Lega Nord in Italy and FPÖ in Austria, clear facts.....woke?

Ethnic group
    Italian

Pay Attention: Putin is completely against WOKEISM, by his own statements. Also, if you think he's a Marxist in any real sense of the word, you don't understand Marxism or Russian history.

He's a nationalist dictator, as was Stalin. He could give a damn about the poor, workers or farmers or whatever. There hasn't been any outlet for workers to actually work for their rights since the Bolsheviks took over.

I think the Europeans need to do a deep dive into Russian history of the 20th century. To call that system communism is a travesty.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Putin's money has rolled mainly to: Rassemblement national in France, Forum voor Democratie Netherlands, Lega Nord in Italy and FPÖ in Austria, clear facts.....woke?
    Why not read the story before commenting? He is using wokeism to sow discord against HIS RIVALS.

It is called divide and conquer.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

Why not read the story before commenting? He is using wokeism to sow discord against HIS RIVALS.

I was 1 second on the link and than the show was over hahahah

Nevertheless I agree with Angela woke and Putin is water and fire, gender neutral toilets in the Kremlin?

I'm against any form of "thought police" and that's the main danger of woke.

For the rest it's a non issue for me, the autocratic regimes (Putin, Xi etc) are worldwide the real danger imo.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

And for the rest yes Putin will do everything to destabilize the US, when it's through it's through woke. We have seen earlier attempts to influence the US election from the Kremlin doesn't it?

The more trenches in US the more Putin is satisfied.....

And don't underestimate Xi after the visit of Pelosi China is rolling with their muscles, they are most probably not interested in a direct confrontation now, but for how long?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Florida state attorney: DeSantis trying to overthrow democracy (msn.com)

Says the anarchist-imbecile who won't even do his job to protect the public.

Viscount

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

Florida state attorney: DeSantis trying to overthrow democracy (msn.com)

Says the anarchist-imbecile who won't even do his job to protect the public.
    Sorry maybe this is a stupid question about US law. Is president Trump going to be arrested(does he face jail time?), after the FBI raided his home?
    Suum cuique---Rubiconem suum

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Sorry maybe this is a stupid question about US law. Is president Trump going to be arrested(does he face jail time?), after the FBI raided his home?
    Wow, that's news to me.

Reading now.

In this day and age, anything is possible.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

I think if he goes to jail, this is going to emboldened people more in opposition to Biden.

You can actually run for president from prison

Eugene Debs did it in 1920.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...million-votes/

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

I think if he goes to jail, this is going to emboldened people more in opposition to Biden.
    You can actually run for president from prison
    Eugene Debs did it in 1920.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...million-votes/
    Eugene Debs as a new role model for Trump?

This look like or end game Trump or this is going to be a kind of boomerang...(Trump hints on that of course).

In 2024 live from San Quentin!? 55 years after.....

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

I think if Trump doesn't get the nomination, someone like DeSantis would be strong enough to beat out Biden or Kamala.

But if Trump does run, he would beat out DeSantis currently in terms of popularity.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

You can tell the Left is actually worried about DeSantis, because Joy Reid is already calling him a White Nationalist.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...mfortable.html

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

You can tell the Left is actually worried about DeSantis, because Joy Reid is already calling him a White Nationalist.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...mfortable.html
    Well I can imagine that; Orban, Putin seem to be fellow travellers. Or???

From my perspective this is not really attractive. The authoritarian trap....

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

I think if Trump doesn't get the nomination, someone like DeSantis would be strong enough to beat out Biden or Kamala.

But if Trump does run, he would beat out DeSantis currently in terms of popularity.
    Basic line for me: in a democracy when you get less votes then someone else you have to put up with that. Simple as that.

Trump has done everything really to cross that democratic baseline, lying, cheating, fuel a riot unto a coup d'etat, you name it.

Now he plays the murdered innocence. And with his supporters it goes in like god's word in an elder....

One thing is clear when Trump is still the kingmaker in the GOP, and at the same time DeSantis is depending on the Trump voter too....so one thing is clear if the man would play a part in the next election it's a matter keeping close and sometimes going on distance to Trump....a balance act.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Basic line for me: in a democracy when you get less votes then someone else you have to put up with that. Simple as that.

Trump has done everything really to cross that democratic baseline, lying, cheating, fuel a riot unto a coup d'etat, you name it.

Now he plays the murdered innocence. And with his supporters it goes in like god's word in an elder....

One thing is clear when Trump is still the kingmaker in the GOP, and at the same time DeSantis is depending on the Trump voter too....so one thing is clear if the man would play a part in the next election it's a matter keeping close and sometimes going on distance to Trump....a balance act.

Basic line for me, if you fail/refuse to do your job, you get fired.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast