Politics "WOKE" America

Q-anon kind of thought is widespread among the current rank en file of the Republicans. Conspiracy thinking, see the stolen election- is quite common among them.

I have a very interesting theory about why is that.

If you see, Democrats are talking a lot about how Republicans want to keep people out of elections. And that is affecting mostly the poorer and you know who people is poorer(I won't even say those alien and illegitimate terms)

And has a lot to do that in last couple of years there has been protests by this group. And a lot of the narrative has been centered around 'white supremacy'(sorry, it was impossible not to say the actual word)

Remember, Biden won with the extra votes of the men of this 2 ethnic groups. From the 'white men' is unbelievable!!

We're the left's boogieman. We have been named "objectively bad" and the "root of all problems".

I have a very interesting theory about why is that.
If you see, Democrats are talking a lot about how Republicans want to keep people out of elections. And that is affecting mostly the poorer and you know who people is poorer(I won't even say those alien and illegitimate terms)
And has a lot to do that in last couple of years there has been protests by this group. And a lot of the narrative has been centered around 'white supremacy'(sorry, it was impossible not to say the actual word)
Remember, Biden won with the extra votes of the men of this 2 ethnic groups. From the 'white men' is unbelievable!!
We're the left's boogieman. We have been named "objectively bad" and the "root of all problems".

Well, I've voted Republican for the last three decades, and I had to look up what Q-Anon means when I read references to it here. Neither did my husband know what it means, or a couple of my friends, all conservative leaning, to whom I mentioned it.

So, that should say something about how prevalent this affiliation is among Republicans.

It's all nonsense. It's the WOKE leftists who have infiltrated and/or intimidated people who control the major institutions in this country. It's astounding how quickly and easily it was done. I'm convinced that the vast majority were finally galvanized into protesting it when Covid ensured that parents saw what their children were being taught. That's how its always been done, whether you have authoritarianism of the left or the right: control the minds through propaganda and you take control of the country.

Q-anon kind of thought is widespread among the current rank en file of the Republicans. Conspiracy thinking, see the stolen election- is quite common among them.

About Q-anon and Trump and others:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#Trump_and_connected_individuals

This is incorrect, the core of Q-anon ideology was born out of "Pizza gate", among people on the internet who believed Democrats, and RINOs (Republican in name only),celebrities, the papacy, business elites, and world leaders were all part of a Satanic child molester cult. This is NOT the position of anyone I know on the right. Clearly, this is just some nut-job thinking, that the Democrats and journalists zero-in-on because it sounds so ridiculous. It is puerile garbage from twenty-somethings. Do some people believe it, yeah I'm sure. But they can't even gauge how many, 4% sound like too much already, imo. This is just people talking crap on the internet. In fact, if you look at what some prominent "White Supremacists" (FBI) believe, they discount it too, as "missing the point" and a deviation and cover for blaming the Jews.

All of these people are here to create confusion and noise, and disarm legitimate grievances against what Woke politicians are doing.

Let's see what happens now that Zucker is gone, and BLM gets prosecuted for delinquency on their taxes.

Even if there were elections shenanigans, Trump lost because white people didn't come out to vote for him like they did in 2016. IMHO, because he screwed a lot of home-owners on tax benefits. On top of that, he was weak on some of his key policies. He capitulated and was putting in people in his administration who are his enemies. This is why he lost fair and square.

But at the rate things are going for Biden, I think Trump might win in 2024.

This is incorrect, the core of Q-anon ideology was born out of "Pizza gate", among people on the internet who believed Democrats, and RINOs (Republican in name only),celebrities, the papacy, business elites, and world leaders were all part of a Satanic child molester cult. This is NOT the position of anyone I know on the right. Clearly, this is just some nut-job thinking, that the Democrats and journalists zero-in-on because it sounds so ridiculous. It is puerile garbage from twenty-somethings. Do some people believe it, yeah I'm sure. But they can't even gauge how many, 4% sound like too much already, imo. This is just people talking crap on the internet. In fact, if you look at what some prominent "White Supremacists" (FBI) believe, they discount it too, as "missing the point" and a deviation and cover for blaming the Jews.

All of these people are here to create confusion and noise, and disarm legitimate grievances against what Woke politicians are doing.

Let's see what happens now that Zucker is gone, and BLM gets prosecuted for delinquency on their taxes.

BLM was founded on a proven complete and utter falsehood, and was just the newer equivalent of Jesse Jackson's non-profit: a way to hold up corporations etc. for money which went straight into the pockets of the leaders.

BLM was founded on a proven complete and utter falsehood, and was just the newer equivalent of Jesse Jackson's non-profit: a way to hold up corporations etc. for money which went straight into the pockets of the leaders.

Completely right. I remember in 2014, when they first appeared, most people disapproved of them. All of the sudden, they are receiving tribute from corporations. This was probably a way for the elites to buy their favor. But the demand will be everlasting, otherwise, they will not have a purpose. In the meantime, Black people as a community have not benefited from their donations. It only helped the the leaders of the organization go on a house buying spree. When people noticed, they resigned. Now the leadership is nebulous. However, someone is going to be to blame, since the letter from the AG, said the leadership will be personally responsible.

As of now, they are prohibited from receiving donations, by court order.

Last edited:
Completely right. I remember in 2014, when they first appeared, most people disapproved of them. All of the sudden, they are receiving tribute from corporations. This was probably a way for the elites to buy their favor. But the demand will be everlasting, otherwise, they will not have a purpose.

It's unbelievable how a corporate world surely dominated by fiscal conservatives and centrists, is kneeing(literally) to a violent and lynching movement that often uses rethoric against their own race.

They have given them money, for them to buy property formerly of the US Communist Party...
And corporations are donating. And a supossedly transversal motto is the name of an organization.

^^ Some of those other issues are probably related to woke company policy too. Since they are hiring people on the basis of race, sex, gender etc. rather than merit/ability. Therefore the quality decreases, and supply-lines run less smoothly.

Completely right. I remember in 2014, when they first appeared, most people disapproved of them. All of the sudden, they are receiving tribute from corporations. This was probably a way for the elites to buy their favor. But the demand will be everlasting, otherwise, they will not have a purpose. In the meantime, Black people as a community have not benefited from their donations. It only helped the the leaders of the organization go on a house buying spree. When people noticed, they resigned. Now the leadership is nebulous. However, someone is going to be to blame, since the letter from the AG, said the leadership will be personally responsible.

As of now, they are prohibited from receiving donations, by court order.

Latest development, BLM kicked off of AmazonSmile:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/black-lives-matter-amazon-amazonsmile/2022/02/16/id/1057183/

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, who resigned from BLM in May, said last Wednesday that the unaccounted millions her group received in 2020 came from "white corporation guilt."

"People have to know we didn't go out and solicit the money," Cullors said. "This is money that came from white guilt, white corporation guilt, and they just poured money in."

In addition, BLM recently changed its 12-month accounting cycle to July through June, an unusual accounting maneuver that enabled the group to delay reporting what became of the millions it received during the second half of 2020 until May 2022. CharityWatch Executive Director Laurie Styron previously told the Washington Examiner that BLM's accounting period change was "the worst transparency issue" she's ever seen.

It gets even worse. A BLM member went into the office of a Jewish Democrat candidate for mayor and fired at him three times. The mainstream media has virtually ignored it. Supposedly, the local BLM chapter collected money for his bail. Let's see if a prosecutor will really recommend bail for an attempted murder with a firearm.

A very well-known sportscaster, a mother, just recently resigned. She says it has nothing to do with her tweets and her appearance at school board meetings at her children's school. I don't believe it. She was on "The View" and got lambasted by Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar when she said that she objected to the fact that from the middle of primary school the children are told to go to lunch, the playground, etc. in "racial affinity" groups. Even the school picnics are segregated. The friendship between her son and an African American boy ended. The response was that America was always segregated.

It's freaking insanity. They're reinstating segregation when the society had made such progress moving away from it.

It gets even worse. A BLM member went into the office of a Jewish Democrat candidate for mayor and fired at him three times. The mainstream media has virtually ignored it. Supposedly, the local BLM chapter collected money for his bail. Let's see if a prosecutor will really recommend bail for an attempted murder with a firearm.

A very well-known sportscaster, a mother, just recently resigned. She says it has nothing to do with her tweets and her appearance at school board meetings at her children's school. I don't believe it. She was on "The View" and got lambasted by Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar when she said that she objected to the fact that from the middle of primary school the children are told to go to lunch, the playground, etc. in "racial affinity" groups. Even the school picnics are segregated. The friendship between her son and an African American boy ended. The response was that America was always segregated.

It's freaking insanity. They're reinstating segregation when the society had made such progress moving away from it.

I was about to post that one, and Joyless Reid of MSNBC (communist propaganda arm of the DNC) is a very good friend of his, had him on her show. Yet, I don't think she or anyone on that network has reported the story.

I think Jovialis noted that there are several State investigations into the Finances of BLM, one surprisingly in California. Lots of Money from rich sources being funneled into BLM, which has state chapters that are listed as 501C's, which means the wealthy donors can make a payment and get tax deductions as well as being seen as part of the Woke crowd. Corporations can argue hey we are pro BLM, don't boycott us. Interestingly, BLM has not filed any Tax returns with the IRS since 2019 (501c's are required to file a Form 990) and its return that year reportedly did not list a director. US media has reported that BLM has raised 90 plus million since inception and has $60 Million sitting on hand. Questions about where that $30 Million went are being asked and how the money is being spent, transparency questions, etc. For example, we already know that Patrissee Cullors, one of the co-founders, spent $3.4 Million on houses (in several states). She resigned after criticism and her statements regarding "blue states" such as California and Washington conducting investigations into BLM are well you guessed it, racist. On the other hand, she freely admitted that all the money that came in is from white guilt liberals and Corporations. Hey don't cancel us we gave money to BLM, who cares if Cullors spent $3.4 million to to buy houses for herself.

So this seems like ploy similar to what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson did back in the 1980's and 1990's, shake down Corporations and once they pay to Al Sharpton's National Action Network or Jesse's Rainbow Coalition, Al and Jesse went away.

Last edited:
This Bobby Crimo loser has been arrested thankfully.

2T5fTG5.jpg

Though of course the news needs to zero in on his ethnicity, and proclaim that he is Italian. This is part of the effort to find white supremacist terrorists. Well, he was half-Italian.

However, they don't mention the fact that his mother's maiden name is Pesina, which is Spanish and most often comes from Mexico.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...22-rapper-Awake-16-000-listeners-Spotify.html

9uNptFh.jpg

His father is a fat blonde Italian guy, and his mother looks Mestizo.

The race of this person does not matter to me. However, it does to the media and the woke-extremists in Washington. Unfortunately for their agenda, he was a mixed-race terrorist. Not that it is going to stop them from telling the half-truth.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/subu...-lk-0620-business-profile-20130619-story.html

Interesting how with the other sick young men who do these things they don't say he's Irish or Scot-Irish, or English, or German.

It still lingers even here.

Plus, as you mention, they don't want to say that someone of minority background has done anything they consider heinous. It was the same with Zimmerman. They just let the surname stand for whatever. In reality his father was Jewish and his mother Mexican in ancestry.

Meanwhile, you never hear a word about that black guy in Kenosha who mowed down a parade of children and old people, killing some and injuring many more. As soon as it was clear a minority man did it it disappeared from the news cycle.

Can't the MSM just be FAIR, just report the facts instead of tailoring everything to an agenda?

Also, how about focusing on the tanking economy, and a senile president telling us the gas stations should just lower the prices at the pump instead of this obsession about trans people. Does he really not understand that the prices are set way up the pipeline?

Speaking of "woke", now Britain is going to mandate unisex bathrooms! That way the problem with MEN with a penis who "BELIEVE" they're women using the "ladies room" won't be an issue. Watch, it will spread here too. I'll tell you right now that I don't want to go to the bathroom with a bunch of strange men at urinals. Then there's the trans whatever performances in elementary schools, shaking their bits around. I'd home school mine before I'd let them see that crap. For Pete's sake, have people gone mad? Some rail about religion. This is a religion too.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Another thing that is annoying is that they insist he was a legitimate Donald Trump supporter. What kind of a legitimate Donald Trump Supporter would rap about being a school shooter? This dumb 22 year old kid was just some edgelord trying to be a tough guy in his simple mind. He is such a pathetic looking little twerp, I hope they put in him the worst prison possible and the guards turn a blind eye. He shot children, the inmates are going to make him suffer. People know that those gang member serving life in prison, who themselves have children, will have no problem eliminating this piece of trash in the worst way possible.Why didn't it matter that the guy that shot up the gay night club a few years ago was a Democrat? John Wayne Gacy was a active Democrat party member that supported Jimmy Carter, but nobody would suggest he is representative of a Carter supporter. The hypocrisy of the media is so infuriating.

I wonder if the idiot journalists just assume Pesina (Crimo's mother's name) is an Italian name too, just because it ends in a vowel.

You couldn't make this stuff up. This supposed Trump/MAGA insane kid is Trans.

oYEZFfv.png

What's really disturbing is that last night there were multiple pictures of him in cross dress mode, and this morning only this tiny one is up. I searched on google, bing, etc. All of them are gone: scrubbed.

This is starting to get really frightening.

You couldn't make this stuff up. This supposed Trump/MAGA insane kid is Trans.

oYEZFfv.png

What's really disturbing is that last night there were multiple pictures of him in cross dress mode, and this morning only this tiny one is up. I searched on google, bing, etc. All of them are gone: scrubbed.

This is starting to get really frightening.

One word for this "Orwellian"

This guy even ran away from the scene dressed as a woman. The official statement from authorities made sure to say, "he only did this as a means to conceal his identity". Yeah right!

I think it is likely that he is a transgender left-wing terrorist that was targeting a pro-American 4th of July parade.

I heard such a sad story this morning of a 2 year old that was lost among the chaos looking for his parents. Luckily he was taken care of by another couple that found him. Tragically, the 2 year old's parents were among the dead, and he is now left orphaned. But has been reunited with his grandparents.

Life in prison without parole is not enough for this monster. He deserved to be executed after a long and painful prison sentence.

This thread has been viewed 122422 times.

Back