Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: "WOKE" America

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Both these parties are corrupt. Not sure how much change will come about. I agree with the republicans on abortion but its not going to make a big change in my life.

I agree we should have controlled immigration but sometimes i feel like white nationalists are in these camps and their reasons are not particularly why I feel having controlled borders are good

They think its good for demographics...
    I dont care about demographics.

One person i do like is Tulsi Gabbard. And she seems to be joining republican but I she said I she's remaining independent. Not sure.
    A government is first responsible for its citizens. Under Trump, black unemployment was the lowest ever. Yes, you may use the term nationalist, because that's what Trump is, but why wouldn't the struggling masses be in support of him?

People often confuse nationalism and racism. Trump is a nationalist, not racist. Hitler wasn't a nationalist. He was a racist. He killed millions of his own citizens based on race and was friendly towards nations whose ethnic composition he liked.

Using a term such as "white nationalists" is confusion. Are you trying to say "racist nationalists"?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    What's really sad to me is not so much the distancing, but the reason for distancing. Honestly, Candace Owens' story about her greedy friend who "happens to be Jewish" makes me sick. No surprise she also jumped off the Trump train and I strongly doubt it has anything to do with the "reasons" she gave.
    I'm not familiar with the story. Maybe you're right about that.

But frankly, I do wish Trump wouldn't run. I prefer DeSantis because I think can deliver on what is basically the same platform as Trump.

I think even the opposition would prefer him too. Because it seems they were more hung up on Trump's personality than the actual policies. Which I do think is shallow, but hey.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

22 year old runs over 25 sheriff recruits. Critically injuring and dismembering many.

...released from jail...

Los Angeles... imagine my surprise!

https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/nichol...gn=android_nyp

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

My wife is a quasi-liberal (The normal kind), and a Democrat. I'm a right of center independent, but I plan on registering Republican again for the primary:

The man as a Republican, and the woman as the Democrat, I can comprehend (Like I said, I live it). But I don't think it is possible for a Republican woman, and a Democrat man to co-exist. He would likely be too softcore for her.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

The absolute worst possible scenario:

DeSantis beats Trump in the primary; Trump runs as an Independent. Which would no doubt secure a Democrat victory on Election Day.

If that happens, I would actually want to see Trump put in prison.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ernor-00069163

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-M405
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1i

Ethnic group
    North American Colonial Stock

A total collapse of the Federal government is the only solution.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-M405
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1i

Ethnic group
    North American Colonial Stock

Demographics are very important. Case and point, observe Lewiston Maine under Somali control rather than French Canadian control.

It is not "racist" to point out the difference. Is one situation better than the other? Depends on who you ask, but to claim that there is no difference would be denying reality.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

Ethnic group
    Ancient

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    A government is first responsible for its citizens. Under Trump, black unemployment was the lowest ever. Yes, you may use the term nationalist, because that's what Trump is, but why wouldn't the struggling masses be in support of him?

People often confuse nationalism and racism. Trump is a nationalist, not racist. Hitler wasn't a nationalist. He was a racist. He killed millions of his own citizens based on race and was friendly towards nations whose ethnic composition he liked.

Using a term such as "white nationalists" is confusion. Are you trying to say "racist nationalists"?
    No I mean actual racists, tend mingle in republican or conservative. Or favor them.
    But yea I know just because you are republican doesnt mean you are racists.
    Im independent because I dont trust any of em.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

Ethnic group
    Ancient

Quote Originally Posted by jonbaker1982 View Post
    Demographics are very important. Case and point, observe Lewiston Maine under Somali control rather than French Canadian control.

It is not "racist" to point out the difference. Is one situation better than the other? Depends on who you ask, but to claim that there is no difference would be denying reality.
    I dont think it is. If the person is a citizen and is not a criminal it shouldnt matter. Most people are only born into citizenship. They dont necessarily deserve to be citizens.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Good!:
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/22/balenc...gn=android_nyp

The SCOTUS excerpt makes the intention of the creator clear. This person should be monitored by police.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425