Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: "WOKE" America

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Both these parties are corrupt. Not sure how much change will come about. I agree with the republicans on abortion but its not going to make a big change in my life.

I agree we should have controlled immigration but sometimes i feel like white nationalists are in these camps and their reasons are not particularly why I feel having controlled borders are good

They think its good for demographics...
    I dont care about demographics.

One person i do like is Tulsi Gabbard. And she seems to be joining republican but I she said I she's remaining independent. Not sure.
    A government is first responsible for its citizens. Under Trump, black unemployment was the lowest ever. Yes, you may use the term nationalist, because that's what Trump is, but why wouldn't the struggling masses be in support of him?

People often confuse nationalism and racism. Trump is a nationalist, not racist. Hitler wasn't a nationalist. He was a racist. He killed millions of his own citizens based on race and was friendly towards nations whose ethnic composition he liked.

Using a term such as "white nationalists" is confusion. Are you trying to say "racist nationalists"?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    What's really sad to me is not so much the distancing, but the reason for distancing. Honestly, Candace Owens' story about her greedy friend who "happens to be Jewish" makes me sick. No surprise she also jumped off the Trump train and I strongly doubt it has anything to do with the "reasons" she gave.
    I'm not familiar with the story. Maybe you're right about that.

But frankly, I do wish Trump wouldn't run. I prefer DeSantis because I think can deliver on what is basically the same platform as Trump.

I think even the opposition would prefer him too. Because it seems they were more hung up on Trump's personality than the actual policies. Which I do think is shallow, but hey.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

22 year old runs over 25 sheriff recruits. Critically injuring and dismembering many.

...released from jail...

Los Angeles... imagine my surprise!

https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/nichol...gn=android_nyp

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

My wife is a quasi-liberal (The normal kind), and a Democrat. I'm a right of center independent, but I plan on registering Republican again for the primary:

The man as a Republican, and the woman as the Democrat, I can comprehend (Like I said, I live it). But I don't think it is possible for a Republican woman, and a Democrat man to co-exist. He would likely be too softcore for her.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

The absolute worst possible scenario:

DeSantis beats Trump in the primary; Trump runs as an Independent. Which would no doubt secure a Democrat victory on Election Day.

If that happens, I would actually want to see Trump put in prison.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ernor-00069163

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-M405
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1i

Ethnic group
    North American Colonial Stock

A total collapse of the Federal government is the only solution.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-M405
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1i

Ethnic group
    North American Colonial Stock

Demographics are very important. Case and point, observe Lewiston Maine under Somali control rather than French Canadian control.

It is not "racist" to point out the difference. Is one situation better than the other? Depends on who you ask, but to claim that there is no difference would be denying reality.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

Ethnic group
    Ancient

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    A government is first responsible for its citizens. Under Trump, black unemployment was the lowest ever. Yes, you may use the term nationalist, because that's what Trump is, but why wouldn't the struggling masses be in support of him?

People often confuse nationalism and racism. Trump is a nationalist, not racist. Hitler wasn't a nationalist. He was a racist. He killed millions of his own citizens based on race and was friendly towards nations whose ethnic composition he liked.

Using a term such as "white nationalists" is confusion. Are you trying to say "racist nationalists"?
    No I mean actual racists, tend mingle in republican or conservative. Or favor them.
    But yea I know just because you are republican doesnt mean you are racists.
    Im independent because I dont trust any of em.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

Ethnic group
    Ancient

Quote Originally Posted by jonbaker1982 View Post
    Demographics are very important. Case and point, observe Lewiston Maine under Somali control rather than French Canadian control.

It is not "racist" to point out the difference. Is one situation better than the other? Depends on who you ask, but to claim that there is no difference would be denying reality.
    I dont think it is. If the person is a citizen and is not a criminal it shouldnt matter. Most people are only born into citizenship. They dont necessarily deserve to be citizens.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Good!:
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/22/balenc...gn=android_nyp

The SCOTUS excerpt makes the intention of the creator clear. This person should be monitored by police.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

This is the most anti-woke action I've ever seen from a politician.

Florida, DeSantis yank billions in investments from 'woke' BlackRock over ESG investing

Also:

Republicans, who say liberals are using environmental, social and corporate governance investing strategies to advance an ideological agenda that would be voted down at the ballot box, have lashed out at "woke" corporations and money managers, pledging to roll back the $40 trillion ESG investing business.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...e/10812382002/

Rolling back $40 trillion would be world altering. You would see our discourse change overnight.

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I dont think it is. If the person is a citizen and is not a criminal it shouldnt matter. Most people are only born into citizenship. They dont necessarily deserve to be citizens.
    Yes, well, fortunately or unfortunately, there's the Constitution to tell us who is a citizen and who isn't, and being born here qualifies.

I once had a supposedly liberal member of dna-forums, when he lost his temper after a long exchange, tell me he had more right to determine American values than I did because I was only a naturalized citizen.

Scratch the surface of many liberals and you'll find raging racists.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Yes, well, fortunately or unfortunately, there's the Constitution to tell us who is a citizen and who isn't, and being born here qualifies.

I once had a supposedly liberal member of dna-forums, when he lost his temper after a long exchange, tell me he had more right to determine American values than I did because I was only a naturalized citizen.

Scratch the surface of many liberals and you'll find raging racists.
    I'm no fan of Dr. Oz, but I specifically remember his opponent, that serial killer looking guy who had a stroke, use the fact that Oz was not a native Pennsylvanian (NJ resident, born in Ohio) as a reason to not vote for him.

Logic is too complex for many on the left. So I guess that means all illegal aliens should be immediately thrown out of the country?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Highly amusing, and I hope he goes to prison:

https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/biden-...e-for-a-month/

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    This is the most anti-woke action I've ever seen from a politician.

Rolling back $40 trillion would be world altering. You would see our discourse change =overnight.
    Glory Hallelujah! He didn't go to Harvard and Yale for nothing.

Hit them in the pocketbook is always the winning strategy.

I also hope Bob Eiger's return to Disney will tone down some of the WOKE agenda which has seeped into their products.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Meanwhile, the EU has threatened Musk about twitter access. God forbid there should be free speech on social media platforms.
    They've all lost their collective minds.

Part and parcel with the immediate sacking of that English 83 year old ex-lady in waiting who, at a Buckingham Palace reception, committed the unpardonable racist sin of asking a woman dressed in African clothing and headpiece, with a name tag sporting a completely African name, where she was from. See, you're supposed to assume that everyone who shows up at government functions is a citizen of your country. Needless to say, she's an "activist" who promotes the idea the Royal Family are all racists, and is a huge supporter of Meghan Markle. Want to bet it was a set up?

Do you know how many times, on seeing my name tag, people have asked what part of Italy I'm from? I know what they mean, I know they don't mean to imply I'm not an "American". For crying out loud, stop looking for insults where they aren't intended.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Meanwhile, the EU has threatened Musk about twitter access. God forbid there should be free speech on social media platforms.
    They've all lost their collective minds.

Part and parcel with the immediate sacking of that English 83 year old ex-lady in waiting who, at a Buckingham Palace reception, committed the unpardonable racist sin of asking a woman dressed in African clothing and headpiece, with a name tag sporting a completely African name, where she was from. See, you're supposed to assume that everyone who shows up at government functions is a citizen of your country. Needless to say, she's an "activist" who promotes the idea the Royal Family are all racists, and is a huge supporter of Meghan Markle. Want to bet it was a set up?

Do you know how many times, on seeing my name tag, people have asked what part of Italy I'm from? I know what they mean, I know they don't mean to imply I'm not an "American". For crying out loud, stop looking for insults where they aren't intended.
    When people see my name, they automatically assume I'm a foreigner, despite the fact I was born and raised here. They butcher it horribly too. Also, when comes to Italian-Americans, my first name is more unique. Though it is very common in Italy. However, ignorant people assume I must be some kind of White Hispanic, like a Cuban. Which I guess is plausible, if you have light-skin, dark hair, and an exotic name that ends in a vowel; and the person who is doing the judgement is unworldly, with a level 100 or less IQ.

The woman claiming racism is totally a set up. But no matter how ridiculous the claim, she will have her supporters. Because they aren't driven by logic, but vengeance and any excuse to exact on it.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Sometimes I wonder if certain genetic traits are associated with people's social and political proclivities.

Good news for conservatives, is that they will outbreed the liberals as time goes on.

Maybe that is why the Democrats need to focus on identity politics strongly for minority groups. Because those minority identity groups are basically socially conservative ethno-nationalists, with a special interest that makes them odd bedfellows of Democrats.

Ethnic group
    Italian

I wonder about that too, but most often in relationship to gender. If I look at my father's siblings, all the sisters were left leaning, and all the men right leaning. Of the cousins, I think I'm the only female who is right leaning. I really must have a male brain somehow.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Trump is a buffoon. I think Ann Coulter's article about him was spot on. He is a leech, for the purpose of leeching. But, it is time for us to stop leeching, and get the real medicine we need. Otherwise he will continue to suck the blood out of the GOP.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...?intcmp=tw_fnc

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Why White People Can’t Cook:

https://medium.com/the-antagonist-ma...k-f26f233f6feb

Reality:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Brittney Griner Is Released in Prisoner Swap in Exchange for Russian Viktor Bout

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/bri...eleased-russia
    Biden swaps a Russian arms dealer and terrorist supporter that sought to murder Americans in exchange for an American-hating WNBA player dumb enough to try to smuggle cannabis-oil through a Russian airport.

Clearly this is political, because she's a celebrity Black athlete BLM-supporter.

Democrats already let murderers and rapists out on the street in our big cities, I guess they figured might as well do it for a terrorist as well.

Nice how they did this right after the run-off election in Georgia that decided control of the senate. But in all honesty, I thought Hershel Walker was a horrendous candidate. Not that Raphael Warnock is any better, he's just more articulate.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

^^Funny, I thought Biden was anti-Russian/anti-Putin, and pro-Ukrainian. Yet he allows this man, a valued Russian operative, to walk free in exchange of this imbecile woman? Viktor Bout may likely go on to help facilitate the murder of Ukrainians, and Americans down the line. But I guess the Democrats were afraid of riots and more importantly losing votes.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Sicily-South

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Biden swaps a Russian arms dealer and terrorist supporter that sought to murder Americans in exchange for an American-hating WNBA player dumb enough to try to smuggle cannabis-oil through a Russian airport.

Clearly this is political, because she's a celebrity Black athlete BLM-supporter.

Democrats already let murderers and rapists out on the street in our big cities, I guess they figured might as well do it for a terrorist as well.

Nice how they did this right after the run-off election in Georgia that decided control of the senate. But in all honesty, I thought Hershel Walker was a horrendous candidate. Not that Raphael Warnock is any better, he's just more articulate.
    Her wife was also very active in their community pushing for Brittany's release as well. She was with Biden when the news broke that Brittany was out of Russia.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast