Politics "WOKE" America

what i don't understand is how someone can be "misidentified" as white rofl. how is that even possible? and aren't people from near east white anyways?

It happened, not just Omar, but several news outlets claimed that the shooter was a "white male".

0B43HQQ.jpg

He looks like a white guy to me, but the thing is, why did Omar feel the need to comment on his race? She purports that the news unfairly points out the race of non-whites when there is a crime. Idk what she's talking about, because I never see the news point that out. Rather, she, and the news jumped at the opportunity to claim he was a white male without even verifying it. Lo and behold, he was a middle easterner whose own brother said was mentally ill and paranoid about islamophobia. Possibly having his paranoia vindicated by people like Omar, and other members of the Democratic party using woke rhetoric which could have had an effect on his vulnerable mind. Now the news is asking what was his motive...

According to the U.S. census, Near easterners, and North Africans are considered "Non-Hispanic White".

But in matters of political rhetoric, Near Easterners are not white in the United States.

In complete violation of Omar's view that "the media always points out the race of non-white killers", here is an example of the opposite, just last week:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...white-violence-racism-many-insist/4751240001/
The media was quick to assume that the killer was a white supremacist, or killed because because of "white violence". But according to the killer he did it because of sexual frustration. Who knows, maybe he was a racist, idk. The man was certainly a low-life, and much worse a cold-blooded murderer:
gHKtQNs.jpg

Last edited:
^^both were about 21. Maybe bad parenting is partly to blame? Or is the younger generation so screwed up because of the internet? I didn't have a PC until I was old enough to buy one myself, and I am grateful for that.

In certain segments of society "WOKENESS" has become a disease. Someone whom I follow on twitter mentioned that a friend of hers, a professor, mind you, recounted that she cried for a week because she had given birth to a boy, who would inevitably grow up to become a white male oppressor, and of her "hatred" for her husband because he had the ability to sleep there beside her unaware. Unaware of what I don't know; perhaps of her crazy, obsessive thoughts?

Or was he just sleeping because she was nursing and there was nothing for him to do. Is the fact that she is able to nurse her child and therefore give him the best nutrition possible, all her immunities etc. a curse? Yes, it is exhausting because for months they need to be fed every two hours and you become sleep deprived. Yes, it makes working outside the home immediately after birth extraordinarily difficult if not impossible. On the other hand, the unique bonding experience between mother and nursing infant is an extraordinary joy and one men should envy.

This ideology is becoming like the religion of the Inquisition or like Fascism and Marxism in their heyday. People lose their common sense, their ability to think rationally, and it interferes with all their natural impulses, even the joy of motherhood.

The scary thing is that they start teaching this stuff now in the third grade if not before.

As for young men like the one above, he is an emblem of a very large societal problem. Imo, the fracture of the nuclear family, the number of young boys raised in households headed by women means they lack proper male role modeling unless someone in the mother's circle steps in. Add in the value less nature of modern culture, or perhaps of a culture which glorifies the values of materialism and self-gratification, resulting in a lack of purpose and true meaning in life, and the more mentally fragile among us crumble. Young men may become prone to violence, and young women to self harm in various forms. It's a tragedy.

Modern culture is, imo, toxic, and the further you can keep your children away from it, the better.

In complete violation of Omar's view that "the media always points out the race of non-white killers", here is an example of the opposite, just last week:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...white-violence-racism-many-insist/4751240001/
The media was quick to assume that the killer was a white supremacist, or killed because because of "white violence". But according to the killer he did it because of sexual frustration. Who knows, maybe he was a racist, idk. The man was certainly a low-life, and much worse a cold-blooded murderer:
gHKtQNs.jpg

I think it is actually a sexual frustration motivated murder, sort of like Eliot Rogers. Since two of the victims were white.

It happened, not just Omar, but several news outlets claimed that the shooter was a "white male".

0B43HQQ.jpg

He looks like a white guy to me, but the thing is, why did Omar feel the need to comment on his race? She purports that the news unfairly points out the race of non-whites when there is a crime. Idk what she's talking about, because I never see the news point that out. Rather, she, and the news jumped at the opportunity to claim he was a white male without even verifying it. Lo and behold, he was a middle easterner whose own brother said was mentally ill and paranoid about islamophobia. Possibly having his paranoia vindicated by people like Omar, and other members of the Democratic party using woke rhetoric which could have had an effect on his vulnerable mind. Now the news is asking what was his motive...

According to the U.S. census, Near easterners, and North Africans are considered "Non-Hispanic White".

But in matters of political rhetoric, Near Easterners are not white in the United States.

why should they verfiy if he was white when he obviously is white? if she changed her opinion because he is muslim then she's wrong like all the others who say he was "misidentified" as white.

why are near easterners not white in political rhetoric in the US? another reason to remove those bs categories, they only create differences where they do not exist.

why should they verfiy if he was white when he obviously is white? if she changed her opinion because he is muslim then she's wrong like all the others who say he was "misidentified" as white.
why are near easterners not white in political rhetoric in the US? another reason to remove those bs categories, they only create differences where they do not exist.
Not just political rethoric, but average people, including near easterners, do not consider them white in the United States. At least that's the broad view.

Being Muslim in the U.S. is considered to be a non-white designation. Regardless of the fact there are genetically white Muslims

This is a veiw held by both left and right wing people.

He's a Syrian immigrant so he's not White. There isn't a single credible genetics study that puts Syrians and other Levantines in the same genetic clustering as Ashkenazi Jews (who are a middle population between actual West Europeans and West Asia) let alone West Europeans. Yapping about how he "looks" is just woke racial profiling that turns biological reality into "how you feel."

Not just political rethoric, but average people, including near easterners, do not consider them white in the United States. At least that's the broad view.
Being Muslim in the U.S. is considered to be a non-white designation. Regardless of the fact there are genetically white Muslims
This is a veiw held by both left and right wing people.

you could ask, why should near easterners consider themselves "white" in the US census when it seems that most people in the US do not think of them that way? and then it is also not surprising why Omar doesn't think that whites can be muslims or vice versa. seems like it is not entirely her fault to think that way.

what is this term "white" even worth in that case and why is it used when it should be better replaces with more accurate terms that make clear you are talking about culture and not "race"? this way it's just inaccruate in every way you look at it and just creates confusion.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyor...on-elliot-arrested-in-anti-asian-assault/amp/

This story is grizzly, there's been a rash of violence against Asians, and it seems that very often it is Blacks targeting them. This 38 year old man who was on parole for murdering his own mother in 2002, brutally beat an elderly Asian woman in the street, repeatedly kicking her in the face. All while shouting racial slurs at her. He was out of prison and living in a shelter; is it really a shock this would happen? Anyone that would murder their own mother deserves the death penalty or life with no chance for parole. Woke activists have tried to link this violence to the influence of white supremacy. But I think most regular people will see it for what it is. It seems as though woke activists blame everything on white supremacy, in a similar way that Nazis blame Jews for everything that is wrong in the world.

you could ask, why should near easterners consider themselves "white" in the US census when it seems that most people in the US do not think of them that way? and then it is also not surprising why Omar doesn't think that whites can be muslims or vice versa. seems like it is not entirely her fault to think that way.
what is this term "white" even worth in that case and why is it used when it should be better replaces with more accurate terms that make clear you are talking about culture and not "race"? this way it's just inaccruate in every way you look at it and just creates confusion.

Near easterners in the U.S. pursued being legally white for property rights, and immigration purposes. Finns had to do the same thing, as did most others that weren't originally considered "white" i.e. Anglo-Saxon and Protestant.

Near easterners in the U.S. pursued being legally white for property rights, and immigration purposes. Finns had to do the same thing, as did most others that weren't originally considered "white" i.e. Anglo-Saxon and Protestant.

There argument was that Jesus Christ was a near easterner. Thus if near easterners were not white, than Jesus Christ was not white either, nor allowed in the USA. As Christians, the U.S. courts could not let that be. So they made it that near easterners were considered white.

There argument was that Jesus Christ was a near easterner. Thus if near easterners were not white, than Jesus Christ was not white either, nor allowed in the USA. As Christians, the U.S. courts could not let that be. So they made it that near easterners were considered white.

i would rather say "as christians and as racists the U.S. courts could not let that be". and that was not even 100 years ago? the fact that the U.S. still use a racial system is proof and probably also consequence of the tribalism of the society there. that's also the sole reason why some people even care about the racial composition of the population.

imo the discussion if near east is white or not is not just because of religion but also due to the nordicist character that the the "white" race category always had and still has.

i would rather say "as christians and as racists the U.S. courts could not let that be". and that was not even 100 years ago? the fact that the U.S. still use a racial system is proof and probably also consequence of the tribalism of the society there. that's also the sole reason why some people even care about the racial composition of the population.

imo the discussion if near east is white or not is not just because of religion but also due to the nordicist character that the the "white" race category always had and still has.

The racial categories in the United States are more based on outmoded and benighted social constructs. I would say genetics shows us that near easterners, and other west Eurasians share a lot of overlapping source populations. Moreover, Near Easterners are genetically closer to Europeans, than some people broadly designated as "Black" are to one another.

Race is indeed real since it's reflected by genetics. ‘Race’ is a catch-all term that has been applied to any biological group, regardless of said group’s level in the taxonomic hierarchy. Hence scientists like Johann Friedrich Blumenbach writing things like:
“I believed that the whole human race was most appropriately brought under the following five races."
"White" for the bulk of history in the New World has meant "Latin/Germanic/Anglo/Celt/Slavic European Christian." All Jews and Southern Italians are biologically separate to a notable degree from West Europeans hence both being at a distance. West Asians like Syrians are even less genetically similar. Insisting that Syrians are magically turned into a whole separate genetic mass mass cluster by moving to America and doing shootings is just doubling down on anti-West European sentiment that's at a high.

Last edited:
This is what parents are being told:

"Biracial students K-12 students with one white parent are having an especially tough time. If they choose the "white identifying group," they're told they need to go to the BIPOC group (or lunch) b/c they are "brown" and "you can never truly be yourself around white people..

So it's not only virtuous, but mandated that the "one drop rule" be brought back.

It will also be good to bring back segregation I guess: University of Michigan Conference on Education advocates:

"
'affinity group for white folx and affinity group for people of color'"

Trans advocates are promoting chemically delayed puberty as not a bad thing.

The All Stars Baseball game has been pulled from Georgia because of a new law that, horror of horrors, says that you can't vote unless you present a picture ID.

Don't these people realize that they're basically saying that minorities are too stupid to figure out how to get one? One call to Social Services, if they don't have access to a computer, would get them the information that all they have to do is go to the Department of Motor Vehicles and they'll issue them a non-driving ID. If they can get to the Social Services Department to register for benefits, they can't go to the Motor Vehicles building so they can vote?

For the first time I truly understand how the Nazis could have brainwashed an entire nation so quickly. Most people are just sheep.

The world is going mad.

"

This is what parents are being told:

So it's not only virtuous, but mandated that the "one drop rule" be brought back.

It will also be good to bring back segregation I guess: University of Michigan Conference on Education advocates:

the one drop rule was never gone. maybe you could even argue that segregation has never truly disappeared.

the one drop rule was never gone. maybe you could even argue that segregation has never truly disappeared.

I guess as a foreigner you don't understand that people, as many white people as "people of color" marched in the hundreds of thousands and died so that black children could go to "white" schools even if both white and black children had to be bused so that schools would be desegregated.

It's an insult to their memory to now bring back segregation, and not only that, but to not allow bi-racial children to identify as exactly what they are: bi-racial.

Does everything you post here have to be insensitive and insulting?

This thread has been viewed 121373 times.

Back