Politics "WOKE" America

This guy even ran away from the scene dressed as a woman. The official statement from authorities made sure to say, "he only did this as a means to conceal his identity". Yeah right!

I think it is likely that he is a transgender left-wing terrorist that was targeting a pro-American 4th of July parade.

I heard such a sad story this morning of a 2 year old that was lost among the chaos looking for his parents. Luckily he was taken care of by another couple that found him. Tragically, the 2 year old's parents were among the dead, and he is now left orphaned. But has been reunited with his grandparents.

Life in prison without parole is not enough for this monster. He deserved to be executed after a long and painful prison sentence.

There were multiple pictures of him in "trans" gear that had nothing to do with the day of the shooting. All now scrubbed.

I was never a conspiracy theorist, but...

Speaking of "woke", now Britain is going to mandate unisex bathrooms!

Some years ago I was on vacation in Denmark. In a shopping center there were unisex toilets. Nothing special about them. Everybody has its own cabin. The only place you met with the other sex is on the bathroom sink. No peeing men visible and there was no main door for the anteroom, if somebody would harass someone, everybody would hear it.
There is more “sexual contact” if you will see women and men bathing together in a pool.
I wouldn't like to be mean, but this whole idea of separating men from women sounds homosexual driven for me. Remembers me of the many homosexuals men in the catholic church that have their personal heaven found in their brotherhoods there. Who knows what is happening behind the curtain of Islamist brotherhoods. And guys, don’t forget who likes the communal urinals for men most: Gays.
A separated society will be a wonderful place for all “lesbian” rape victims that desire nothing more than a society free from all kinds of masculinity.

Old Feminism: Women should be equal to men and do everything that men also do.
New Feminism: Women are victims that needs safe spaces and political favoritism.

When looking at the arguments against unisex toilets there are 2 main arguments:

Some women with periods don’t want to enter unisex toilets. That's their own problem, that's prudery they have to overcome it, not men's problem.

Men rape women. That's a men problem and they have to stop it. If this is often done by a “certain type” of men, we should think about not letting them live in our society and may a jail is a better place for them to live.

If nobody wants to fight for a better society, we can let it all be and do everything like before, nice and comfortable. But I think it would be better for women not to have to fear men in any place of the world.
We could also accept islamization and the rape rates will drop down, I promise this to all women. But then they will have to accept the fact that there will be no more freedom at all. You will get married as a child, will be forced to bear as many children as possible. No intellectual life, only living at home, protected by your husband and brothers.
Freedom always means danger. You wanna be equal to men? Then you must be strong. Otherwise, go back and hide.

Some years ago I was on vacation in Denmark. In a shopping center there were unisex toilets. Nothing special about them. Everybody has its own cabin. The only place you met with the other sex is on the bathroom sink. No peeing men visible and there was no main door for the anteroom, if somebody would harass someone, everybody would hear it.
There is more “sexual contact” if you will see women and men bathing together in a pool.
I wouldn't like to be mean, but this whole idea of separating men from women sounds homosexual driven for me. Remembers me of the many homosexuals men in the catholic church that have their personal heaven found in their brotherhoods there. Who knows what is happening behind the curtain of Islamist brotherhoods. And guys, don’t forget who likes the communal urinals for men most: Gays.
A separated society will be a wonderful place for all “lesbian” rape victims that desire nothing more than a society free from all kinds of masculinity.

New Feminism: Women are victims that needs safe spaces and political favoritism.

When looking at the arguments against unisex toilets there are 2 main arguments:

Some women with periods don’t want to enter unisex toilets. That's their own problem, that's prudery they have to overcome it, not men's problem.

Men rape women. That's a men problem and they have to stop it. If this is often done by a “certain type” of men, we should think about not letting them live in our society and may a jail is a better place for them to live.

If nobody wants to fight for a better society, we can let it all be and do everything like before, nice and comfortable. But I think it would be better for women not to have to fear men in any place of the world.
We could also accept islamization and the rape rates will drop down, I promise this to all women. But then they will have to accept the fact that there will be no more freedom at all. You will get married as a child, will be forced to bear as many children as possible. No intellectual life, only living at home, protected by your husband and brothers.
Freedom always means danger. You wanna be equal to men? Then you must be strong. Otherwise, go back and hide.

Los Angeles’ top prosecutor is under fire for allowing a transgender woman who sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl as a minor to face a no-jail wrist-slap sentence.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/17/la-da-ripped-after-child-molester-faces-little-or-no-time/

I do not condone policies that result in incidents such as this.

Sorry, Doggerland, I don't want men in my restroom, trans or otherwise. Denmark can do what it wants, although given the change in their population I wonder if they're going to wind up regretting that. I don't want to worry about sending a ten year old girl into a public bathroom by herself. I took my son into the women's bathroom for as long as possible for the same reason if my husband wasn't with us. When he got a little too old I waited outside.

You can think that's overprotective, but I don't care. I don't trust anyone when it comes to the safety of my children, and before you mention it, that includes priests. To get rid of celibacy would go a long way toward getting rid of the problem, but men attracted to children or the very young can be found in every profession where they have access to the young. Look at all the scandals with coaches, in yeshiva schools etc. I had my doubts even before all of this broke, especially with a beautiful young daughter who turned heads everywhere. Reading people's faces was part of my profession, and I didn't like what I saw in some of them when they looked at her. I went to every meet, every competition, or her father went. If they were going to prey on some child, it wasn't going to be mine, because my eye was on them, and they knew it.

Plus, to take all those urinals out and put in stalls would just be another huge expense for nothing except to make an ideological point, and most women DON'T want it.

Many of us worked very hard for women's rights, both for ourselves and for our daughters, and now men are trying to take them away, in the guise of trans rights. They were about to ruin women's sports forever, but thank goodness I think the tide is turning.

Now, they're calling us "birthers", the "birther" subset of women, because well of course there are women now for whom it would be an utter impossibility because they're NOT biologically women. Well, I'll tell you, I talk to a lot of women and they're SICK of it. Now you want to take away our identity?

Of course when it comes to Roe v Wade, they suddenly know who women are.

Also, I saw a clip where the French were protesting the overturning of Roe v Wade. Meanwhile, abortions in Europe are only permitted up to 14 weeks. I'm fine with that fwiw, but under Roe, a woman could get an abortion up to 8 months gestation. In many states that will still be going on, because it's all going to be up to state legislators what the parameters should be.

Foreigners should get their facts straight before they lecture the people of another country.

You couldn't make this stuff up. This supposed Trump/MAGA insane kid is Trans.

oYEZFfv.png

What's really disturbing is that last night there were multiple pictures of him in cross dress mode, and this morning only this tiny one is up. I searched on google, bing, etc. All of them are gone: scrubbed.

This is starting to get really frightening.

vHyPEXW.jpg

a9kqaOK.jpg

He has an Antifa phenotype for sure.

Which I guess is to be some kind of cross between a punk rocker, a crackhead, and a drag queen. Though I knew a lot of punk rockers growing up, and many of them were very un-Woke. One person we knew was a veteran in Iraq. Another person I knew in that scene went on to become a police officer. Antifa was actually known to us way back then too, and were not considered to be cool at all. Probably considered almost or just as bad as Emo kids.

vHyPEXW.jpg

a9kqaOK.jpg

He has an Antifa phenotype for sure.

Which I guess is to be some kind of cross between a punk rocker, a crackhead, and a drag queen. Though I knew a lot of punk rockers growing up, and many of them were very un-Woke. One person we knew was a veteran in Iraq. Another person I knew in that scene went on to become a police officer. Antifa was actually known to us way back then too, and were not considered to be cool at all. Probably considered almost or just as bad as Emo kids.

Don't people ever stop to wonder why so many of our young people are going off the rails? They'd better start thinking about it, or I don't hold out much hope for any of our cultures.

Don't people ever stop to wonder why so many of our young people are going off the rails? They'd better start thinking about it, or I don't hold out much hope for any of our cultures.

This is why we have planned to send our child to catholic school. We are actually currently looking for one in advance.

I really hope Ron DeSantis runs for president.

While his ethnicity doesn't matter to me. I do think it is cool that he is Italian too:

Ron DeSantis is an American attorney, naval officer, and politician. A Republican, he has been Governor of Florida, since January 8, 2019. He was previously a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida, from January 3, 2013 to September 10, 2018.

Ron is the son of Karen (Rogers) and Ronald DeSantis. His parents are both Italian-Americans, with roots in the Midwest. He was raised partly in Orlando, then Dunedin, Florida. He is married to news and conversation television show host Casey DeSantis, with whom he has two children.

Ron is a Roman Catholic.

Ron’s paternal grandfather was Daniel DeSantis (the son of Nicola Eugenio Desantis and Maria Nolfi). Daniel was born in Pennsylvania, to Italian parents, who were born in Cansano, L’Aquila, Abruzzo. Nicola was the son of Eugenio DeSantis and Filomena Pellegrina. Maria’s parents, Antonio/Tony Nolfe and Angeline Marchionni, were from Bugnara, Abruzzo.

Ron’s paternal grandmother was Yolunda Viola M. Petrella (the daughter of Salvatore Petrella and Maria/Mary Dominique Casasanta/Cassasanti). Yolunda was born in Ohio, to Italian parents. Salvatore was born in Pratola, L’Aquila, Abruzzo, the son of Venanzio Petrella and Cesidia Pagnotti Pace. Maria was born in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzi, the daughter of Donato Casasanta and Maria Concetta Carducci.

Ron’s maternal grandfather was Philip Rogers (the son of Antonio Rogers/Ruggiero and Rosina/Rose Storti). Philip was born in Pennsylvania, to Italian parents. Antonio was born in Galdo, Benevento, Campania, the son of Filippo Ruggiero and Maria Civita Fusco. Rosina was born in Castelfranci, Avellino, Campania, the daughter of Salvatore Storti and Luigia Colucci.

Ron’s maternal grandmother was Carolyn L. Delisio (the daughter of Robert Kresienzo Delisio and Anna Antoinette Deoto/DeOtto). Carolyn was born in Ohio, to Italian parents. Robert was born in Pacentro, Provincia dell’Aquila, Abruzzo, the son of Venanzio Delisio and Maria V. Anna was born in Castelbottaccio, Campobasso, Molise.

Ron DeSantis - Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race (ethnicelebs.com)

Again, being Italian doesn't help Pelosi, DeBlasio (half), or Cuomo in my book. In fact, I hate them even more because they are Italian and make us look bad.

Okay Angela, then lets face the real enemy of world peace and women: Men.
Men are the major reason for war, murder, rape, perversion, fetishism and any kind of conflict on earth.
The scientific evidence against free movement of men in society is overwhelming. If we should take political actions based on scientific data, men should have no right to live a free life and take religious and political influence. Men may also do the strongest contribution to global nutrition, but this is no argument against to enslave them for the well of community.

We have a resolution for this: Artificial sperms. There is no need for men anymore and now the potential is here, to free the whole world from men and their terror. There will be no need for a men to be born and cause harm to anyone, any woman or any other men.
The world will completely female and feminist, because only female DNA will be used to fertilize female eggs. No Y chromosome possible anymore.

But here is my prognosis, based on what we know from primates and other mammals:
If you remove the males, the most masculine, man-like and massive female will take over the group. Since we have no Y chromosomes in the population anymore, other masculinity boosting DNA like XX intersex variations will be on the rise. Woman with high testosterone, or completely looking like men and are reduced in their fertility will takeover the positions of men. They will attract the most females that search for a DNA donor.
Evolution will favor recessive kinds of masculinity-boosting traits and there will be a rise in female aggression. The normal women will seek for strong and masculine traits and favor this persons as leaders. Finally, society will end up with similar problems and women will start to fight because of political, religious and ideological reasons.
Otherwise, complete eugenics is needed to select out any woman who is criminal/masculine/impulsive acting.

Many of us worked very hard for women's rights, both for ourselves and for our daughters, and now men are trying to take them away, in the guise of trans rights. They were about to ruin women's sports forever, but thank goodness I think the tide is turning.

Luckily some Men are waking up from this victimization show and try to protect their rights from hysteric and antisocial borderline personality women. There are also many women who are traumatized from rape and who only want to take vengeance on men, the society gives them now a theater stage for their therapy. They are a loud minority, I only knew one woman personal who was like this and she ended up without having kids, no husband and still claiming that men oppress her, despite she is the personalmanager of a company and earns 6000€ a month.
I had already written somewhere else about the sport thing. If you want trans and intersex people out of sports then please keep Africans out of running too because they have an unfair genetic advantage. In general, sport is unfair because it's always based on genetics/race or how well you can cover up doping. Make a freak league similar to paralympics and the problem is solved.

The future will may be even more a horror show for many conservative, but also leftists people, because if there will be a possibility to directly change genetics via viruses for medical purpose, also racial change will be possible and I have no doubt that this will be commercialized.
This will lead to a mass hysteria of white supremacists and POC identified folks, who will then say: “They are not born this way!” There will be media articles of Afro Americans, who say: “Please do not turn yourself white, for the sake of our history!” Maybe then we will see Rachel Dolezal really “In Full Color” and a magazine will headline “Racial appropriation”
Welcome to the future, or the past, depending who will ultimately win.

I will stay at my position between the stools and I will not let myself instrumentalize by anyone's agenda I not fully support. I think it is a bad idea to to fight against men and freaks, finally this backlash will also target women. It already happened with the abortion rights.

^^Not wanting people with a penis in the rest room with my ten-year-old daughter has nothing to do with the things in your rant.

I suggest you chill out.

As long as the person doesn't show his/her penis, I don't care. I also don't care if someone comes into the men's room with a vagina, as long as the person doesn't push it in my face ;)

Don't freaking play word games with me. The people arrested for sexually assaulting others in restrooms are MEN. I know; I was part of the system which put them away. Wish it could have been forever.

Men may fantasize about women exposing their genitalia to them, but in the vast majority of cases, it's men who get off on it.

Plus, if men use urinals the penis is indeed on display, and I'm not voting for my tax dollars to be used to tear up and redo all the mens' rooms in the U.S.

You like the rules in Denmark and other Northern European countries, go there and stay there, and stop telling people in other countries the rules they should adopt.

Am I clear?

According to most forecasts, the Democrats probably will lose control of Congress in the upcoming midterm elections. That would be consistent with the pattern for nearly 30 years: When one party controlled the presidency and both houses of Congress, voters divided it up again in the 1994, 2006, 2010 and 2018 midterm elections.

Given that looming possible midterm loss, progressive and centrist Democratic politicians are once again arguing over electoral strategy. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), for instance, asserted recently that the real reason for the Democrats’ dismal midterm prospects is that they’ve failed to pass bold legislation like the Build Back Better spending package.
But our research suggests the opposite. A strongly progressive strategy would more likely alienate moderate voters and jeopardize Democrats’ ability to sustain a united government.

If Democrats listen to AOC, they’re going to lose seats (msn.com)

This is not Fox News, this is the Washington Post saying this.

This is not Fox News, this is the Washington Post saying this.

All the Republicans would need to do is put up commercials of indoctrinated or frightened Democrat politicians supporting some "groomer" teacher in drag talking to kids about them not telling their parents about the discussions going on, or pictures of drag shows in elementary schools, or that Berkeley law professor in front of Congress, an affirmative action hire if I ever saw one, insisting that men can get pregnant and the Democrat legislators going along with it.

Like most extremists, they've gone a step too far with this insanity.

If this were to go on much longer, the public schools will collapse, because people will home school or send their children to private schools, religious or secular, and "actual" women will take to the streets again to stop this madness.

All the Republicans would need to do is put up commercials of indoctrinated or frightened Democrat politicians supporting some "groomer" teacher in drag talking to kids about them not telling their parents about the discussions going on, or pictures of drag shows in elementary schools, or that Berkeley law professor in front of Congress, an affirmative action hire if I ever saw one, insisting that men can get pregnant and the Democrat legislators going along with it.

Like most extremists, they've gone a step too far with this insanity.

If this were to go on much longer, the public schools will collapse, because people will home school or send their children to private schools, religious or secular, and "actual" women will take to the streets again to stop this madness.

A little sunshine is the best disinfectant. Putting those disturbing incidents to light would surely make the average person appalled.

Wokeness is Cultural Marxism or Neo Marxism. It was all based on the ideas of Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfurt school.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 124441 times.

Back