Politics "WOKE" America

No the quote is from the Arab scholar. 2. Ibn Haldoun, Al-Muqaddim, Prolegomènes (1857). Haldoun's work are available at Amazon in Arabic, which I suspect you might be able to read and translate yourself. Gazunki quotes Haldoun for that quote, not Gustav Nachtigal which is the first footnote. I have the damn paper in front of me and regarding the lower humanity of the sub-Saharan African, that quote was attribute to Ibn Haldoun. Do you not understand English?

So are you saying I am lying? or are you saying Gazunki made it up? Is that what you are saying. God God almighty man. I will admit that I have now been here almost 3 years, I have had disagreements with some folks yes (including some who are from modern Italy, i.e. Nord Italia), I have had disagreements with some Northern Euros who hold to the Steppe Hypotheses so dogmatically that the new Southern Arc papers can't be valid. Still, I would like to think I could sit down with a plate of pasta and wine, or Hamburger and Beer with most folks here and find we can get along well.

You on the other hand, I have to say, I don't think I could stand be at the same table with you. You actually make me want to curse in every Italian word my grandfather taught me and then turn around and do the same thing in English for full effect.

Sry, i thought your quote about systematic castration of african males was based on quotes of Ibn Haldoun. The quote about them beeing lesser humans is indeed from Ibn Haldoun, i didn't try to question that.
The thing about systematic castration is from Gazunki himself. And to me it is clear there was also systematic castration of non-africans. At least as long as there was a steady supply of such slaves for example from eastern slavic lands.
I have already given you a quote about slavs beeing seen as too dumb for work unless they are castrated. The existance of industries in europe aimed at creating eunuchs for the arab slave trade. You seem to dismiss that too.

N'Diaye makes similar claims, just does not use the word systematic.

Hi Angela:

There is an open access book by Cambridge edited by Thomas Olander. Lazaradis mentioned it as this work puts the Anatolian IE branch dating as far back as 4400 BC. I would think it perhaps should be linked in the Southern Arc thread but that is your call. It is free and open access, I downloaded a copy and plan to take a look at it.

Cheers, PT

By all means, if you have a link to it, add it to the thread on the Southern Ark. I'll also download it and have a look.

Fixed that for you.

:p Yes I am.

Nevertheless you don't even have to dig to see the continuation with the (neo) fascist heritage, just google:
Giorgio Almirante
Augusto De Marsanich
Arturo Michelini
Pino Rauti
Gianfranco Fini

Are you on that track nowadays Jovialis?

:p Yes I am.

Nevertheless you don't even have to dig to see the continuation with the (neo) fascist heritage, just google:
Giorgio Almirante
Augusto De Marsanich
Arturo Michelini
Pino Rauti
Gianfranco Fini

Are you on that track nowadays Jovialis?
Of course not,

Btw, Joe Biden is in a party that has a legacy with Ku Klux Klan heritage. Why is that different from this scenario?

By all means, if you have a link to it, add it to the thread on the Southern Ark. I'll also download it and have a look.

Will do, thanks.

Of course not,

Btw, Joe Biden is in a party that has a legacy with Ku Klux Klan heritage. Why is that different from this scenario?

Why not, they eat woke raw don't they?

The difference is that as fare as I know I haven't seen Biden with a Ku Klux Klan warrobe and is burning crosses around the White House area :LOL:, the party of Meloni proudly presents the neofascist MSI logo....

Why not, they eat woke raw don't they?

The difference is that as fare as I know I haven't seen Biden with a Ku Klux Klan warrobe and is burning crosses around the White House area :LOL:, the party of Meloni proudly presents the neofascist MSI logo....

Maybe not, btw, I'm looking for those raw videos of Biden back in 1994. Incredible how they scrubbed it! It must be nice to have YouTube and others in your pocket.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are actually more fascist by definition, since their administration is a merger of state and corporate power.

So loving Italy is now a pejorative. He's on my last nerve, and I'm about to lose my patience.

Pejorative? Not at all.

I stated she is a Putin lover.

Jovialis changed my words in an Italy lover.

And I considered this as a kind of kidding, and therefore I stated: Yes I am (which as such is true but that's something different).

So nothing pejorative.

Maybe not, btw, I'm looking for those raw videos of Biden back in 1994. Incredible how they scrubbed it! It must be nice to have YouTube and others in your pocket.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are actually more fascist by definition, since their administration is a merger of state and corporate power.

C-SPAN hasn't uploaded the full speeches from 1994, unlike Hillary saying superpredators need to be brought to heel. Note that the crack cocaine disparity goes back to the Reagan era Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986. Also in Biden's defence the congressional black caucus backed the 1994 bill because they were against urban dealers back then.

i can't access that source. and i also can't find any hint that this citation of Ibn Khaldun is real.

jcpa.org/article/the-arab-muslim-slave-trade-lifting-the-taboo/

This despicable phenomenon was legitimized by Islam, as Christianity would later condone the transatlantic slave trade. For example, the Tunisian Arab historian Ibn Khaldun (1332-1406) wrote that “the only peoples to accept slavery are the Negroes, because of their lower degree of humanity, their place being closer to the animal stage. Ibn Haldoun, Al-Muqaddim, Prolegomènes (1857).

Quick google for wikipedia.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Medieval_Arab_attitudes_to_Black_people
Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.
  • Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, 14th century, quoted in Lewis, B. (1992). Race and slavery in the Middle East: An historical enquiry. New York: Oxford University Press. p. 53

So loving Italy is now a pejorative. He's on my last nerve, and I'm about to lose my patience.

This is the second time in row.

Yesterday you associated me-and my ancestry- with Nazi terror. While in reality my ancestry suffered from the Nazi terror.

Now you claim something that has no basis on the contrary.

Ok miscalculations can be made.

Nevertheless in my culture it is seen as utterly impolite even abusive when- after clearing it- the response is nada. No excuse (or 'hey got it wrong') or whatsoever....

Imo then you can't get past your own prejudices (or even worse).

This is the second time in row.

Yesterday you associated me-and my ancestry- with Nazi terror. While in reality my ancestry suffered from the Nazi terror.

Now you claim something that has no basis on the contrary.

Ok miscalculations can be made.

Nevertheless in my culture it is seen as utterly impolite even abusive when- after clearing it- the response is nada. No excuse (or 'hey got it wrong') or whatsoever....

Imo then you can't get past your own prejudices (or even worse).

Well, Northener, when I'm pressed for time, this is not the thread to which I'm drawn, so I didn't see it; too busy playing with Vahaduo and Globe 13. I apologize for misreading the exchange between you and Jovialis over that line.

As for associating you, or your family, with Nazi terror, I did no such thing.

You have the most remarkable capacity for making every comment about you personally, and then taking offense. You also, imo, have an inability to look at each situation individually and trying to logically analyze it. Instead, operating from the perspective that anything associated with Republicans is virtual fascism, you just always spout your anti-American canned ideas, instead of presenting logical arguments. So, if I don't unlock and read every one of your posts, and instead usually only see the ones quoted by others, now you know why. There, I've now given you an actual reason for taking offense.

Now, go ahead and have your last word, although I assure you I won't read it.

This thread has been viewed 122269 times.

Back