Politics "WOKE" America

Cars are great when the daily route mandatory to make it to work is minimal. Otherwise it's back to blaming oil companies for their own decision.
Everyone wants to live like a king, but doesn't seem to realize that when everyone is a king, society will regulate itself back to the norm where all classes are represented.
Similar to the record increase of homeownership under Clinton.
Many who couldn't really afford it bit the bait just to lose their homes after a few years after investing and then losing whatever they had to spare.
The only thing where I am open is the digital coin "trend", which I don't consider a trend.
I see digital coins, maybe one dominant one, eventually taking over as world currency.

For my next lease, I want to get a car that is self-driving. That's in three years, because I just leased a 2023 Buick Enclave.

As for the self-driving cars, I hope they'll be greatly improved upon by 2026. I like the idea of it, but if the safety is not there (safer than a regular car; that's my standard), I'll pass until it is.

Target gave $2.1M to LGBTQ group that urges schools to hide kids’ gender transitions from parents

https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/targe...ges-schools-to-hide-kids-gender-from-parents/

Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing

https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/target-loses-8b-in-week-since-boycott-calls-over-pride-collection/

This is the only way these people can facilitate this agenda, is in secrecy. Or just baking it in to the culture, without too many people noticing. People are bogged down by work, and personal obligations.

However, once people truly understand what these companies are doing, (even Democrats) they are repulsed, horrified, and angry.

9 billion lost!

Good.

Target gave $2.1M to LGBTQ group that urges schools to hide kids’ gender transitions from parents

https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/targe...ges-schools-to-hide-kids-gender-from-parents/

Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing

https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/target-loses-8b-in-week-since-boycott-calls-over-pride-collection/

This is the only way these people can facilitate this agenda, is in secrecy. Or just baking it in to the culture, without too many people noticing. People are bogged down by work, and personal obligations.

However, once people truly understand what these companies are doing, (even Democrats) they are repulsed, horrified, and angry.

9 billion lost!

Good.
Most of the ones who verbally support this nonsense do not believe in it at all. They believe they should believe in it and they think pretending to believe in it will make them appear like "good people". Most of what we see today is young people pretending to be so opposite from their parents and ancestors, nobody will suspect that there have been derogatory remarks made in their homes growing up about various groups of people. Or there is a strong history as in Ben Affleck's family. Remember when he was on Bill Maher's show calling him and another guest racists? That was a week before it came out that his family owned the biggest slave plantation in the south.

9 billion lost!

Good.

Amen to that. The poison spread from academia to the students who eventually were hired as marketing directors, etc. at large companies. They somehow convinced the CEOs to go along with this agenda under the guise of growing their market share. The marketing director for Bud Light, a woman as usual, explained that as her reasoning for the Bud Light fiasco.

How the older executives fell for it, how they could have not known the revulsion this would cause in the vast majority of Americans is beyond me.

Now we'll see what's more important to them, profit, or spreading this poison. If they're true believers it's the latter.

I remember when there was the leak of the directive from the head of the New York Times saying starting now it's going to be about race, race, race. Why?
Since we had withdrawn from Iraq was there nothing else to make splashy headlines, or was there a more sinister reason? I've never been a conspiracy type of person, but this has destabilized the country in profound ways.

Amen to that. The poison spread from academia to the students who eventually were hired as marketing directors, etc. at large companies. They somehow convinced the CEOs to go along with this agenda under the guise of growing their market share. The marketing director for Bud Light, a woman as usual, explained that as her reasoning for the Bud Light fiasco.

How the older executives fell for it, how they could have not known the revulsion this would cause in the vast majority of Americans is beyond me.

Now we'll see what's more important to them, profit, or spreading this poison. If they're true believers it's the latter.

I remember when there was the leak of the directive from the head of the New York Times saying starting now it's going to be about race, race, race. Why?
Since we had withdrawn from Iraq was there nothing else to make splashy headlines, or was there a more sinister reason? I've never been a conspiracy type of person, but this has destabilized the country in profound ways.
Conspiracies happen in all parts of life everyday. They happen at work when someone gets promoted over someone who deserves it more. They happen in terms of preferential treatment in schools and universities. I do not understand what is so hard about realizing that when there is division in the country, it benefits the leaders. A strong and united population will hold its leaders accountable. It happens in Switzerland all the time when ballot results alter the plans of the officials.

Take a look at this: https://twitter.com/layshaward?lang=en

She's the executive vice president and chief corporate social responsibility officer for Target. Looking at her twitter feed, she is pushing all of the woke talking points. I guess when people finally hear those talking points, a 9 billion dollar hole in the pocket is the result.

CqVo0hw.png

https://nypost.com/2023/05/27/only-33-of-blms-90m-in-donations-helped-charity-foundations/

Only 33% of BLM’s $90M in donations helped charitable foundations

Also,

As partly a results of them galvanizing and fanning the flames of civil unrest, BLM helped to cause $2 billion in collateral damage.

https://www.newsweek.com/americans-deserve-know-who-funded-blm-riots-opinion-1787460

All of this, so three parasites (and their friends and families) can live in the lap of luxury.

But you know what, they shouldn't be even help responsible...

The people who are responsible are their enablers, the Democrats, and Joe Biden.

The left likes to point to Jan 6, but little do people know that BLM was funded by members of the Weather Underground who actually sent a bomb to the capitol building!

Granted Jan 6 was stupid, and the participants are morons actually. But you have people of their ilk walking around free as wealthy individuals, on the left. This is an egrious double-standard, that is indefensible. The only reason why we accept it is because the state has a monopoly on violence, and the democrats are in control right now.

Then again, Trump was a weak-leader who just talks tough. All of the people who still support him just want to see him act like pagliaccio. He did nothing when the riots happened, his is impotent to do anything, because he surrounded himself with users, and flatterers. He's a delusional moron, I'm all in for DeSantis.

Also the election wasn't stolen, the reason he lost was because he didn't motivate his base to get out the vote; no ballot harvesting (if the Dems do it, why can't the GOP have events to get out vote?). Also changing demographics and old GOP voters dying off is a dynamic as well. It wasn't stolen, he lost it.

Last edited:
The pendulum always swings from one extreme to the other and I think that the extreme point of this one has been hit and is starting to swing back.

Italian towns claim Ron DeSantis as one of their own as Republican race heats up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-one-of-their-own-as-republican-race-heats-up

Stupid author misses the fact that even the people of the towns are proud of him. So he, and they don't give a damn about rhetoric about prior restrictive history on immigration. You think they would care if they have Meloni as PM? They wouldn't want their towns flooded with 3rd world immigrants either. Joe Biden is Irish, so should he be an a completely open boarders person because of past discrimination against the Irish? Any measure to control immigration is seen as xenophobic? This seems to be lost to the liberal author. They did the same thing with Trump, calling him Drumpf, and zeroing in on his immigrant past. Guess what, nobody from those backgrounds cared, except for the liberals who are seeking to be perpetual victims, in order to feel better about themselves, in their twisted psychology.

The left needs to understand that they are not the pillars of morality. In antiquity, a former slave could rise to own slaves; in modern times, a person born in poverty could become a venture capitalist. A person who's village was ravaged by war, could grow up to become a solider. I could go on and on.

Italian towns claim Ron DeSantis as one of their own as Republican race heats up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-one-of-their-own-as-republican-race-heats-up

Stupid author misses the fact that even the people of the towns are proud of him. So he, and they don't give a damn about rhetoric about prior restrictive history on immigration. You think they would care if they have Meloni as PM? They wouldn't want their towns flooded with 3rd world immigrants either. Joe Biden is Irish, so should he be an a completely open boarders person? Any measure to control immigration is seen as xenophobic? This seems to be lost to the liberal author.

The left needs to understand that they are not the pillars of morality. In antiquity, a former slave could rise to own slaves; in modern times, a person born in poverty could become a venture capitalist. A person who's village was ravaged by war, could grow up to become a solider. I could go on and on.

Just saying, the author of the article is an Italian leftist journalist from Sicily, which especially covers issues such as immigration (obviously with a pro-immigration point of view).

Just saying, the author of the article is an Italian leftist journalist from Sicily, which especially covers issues such as immigration (obviously with a pro-immigration point of view).

The guardian itself is known for it, they have an ultra-left wing bias.

The Left expects people to have a Stalinist-self denial of success. To forgo utilizing the machinations of achieving power. They just want you to sit there and take abuse from parasites, and you're just supposed to take it like an idiot. That's how they would have. The hell with that!

Nonsense like this makes my blood boil. I can't bring over any of my relatives LEGALLY, because, in their wisdom, the house and the Senate voted to slash immigration from Europe and open the floodgates from Africa, the Caribbean, South America, and Asia. Why? Why not at least let the quotas be equal?

Plus, that's all legal immigration.

As was, btw, the mass immigration from Europe in the late 19th through early 20th century. American industry was roaring and those factories needed workers as did the builders of roads, buildings, etc. When they no longer needed them they shut the doors tight.

Also, when people came through Ellis Island they were checked for disease and either put in quarantine or sent back home.

America is a different place today. Our own factory workers have lost their well paying jobs and are told to make do with service jobs where the pay is barely over the minimum wage, and they face competition for those and other jobs because of the flood of ILLEGAL immigrants coming over the southern border.

When we came, in the second half of the twentieth century, the testing was even more rigorous: we all had to have complete physicals, including tests for TB and venereal diseases, all vaccinations had to be up to date, and political affiliations had to be checked and on and on. They had American agents going to our ancestral towns to check up on my father!

NONE OF THAT is happening on the southern border.

The first duty of any country is to protect its citizens. Good for DeSantis that he understands that.

Nonsense like this makes my blood boil. I can't bring over any of my relatives LEGALLY, because, in their wisdom, the house and the Senate voted to slash immigration from Europe and open the floodgates from Africa, the Caribbean, South America, and Asia. Why? Why not at least let the quotas be equal?

Plus, that's all legal immigration.

As was, btw, the mass immigration from Europe in the late 19th through early 20th century. American industry was roaring and those factories needed workers as did the builders of roads, buildings, etc. When they no longer needed them they shut the doors tight.

Also, when people came through Ellis Island they were checked for disease and either put in quarantine or sent back home.

America is a different place today. Our own factory workers have lost their well paying jobs and are told to make do with service jobs where the pay is barely over the minimum wage, and they face competition for those and other jobs because of the flood of ILLEGAL immigrants coming over the southern border.

When we came, in the second half of the twentieth century, the testing was even more rigorous: we all had to have complete physicals, including tests for TB and venereal diseases, all vaccinations had to be up to date, and political affiliations had to be checked and on and on. They had American agents going to our ancestral towns to check up on my father!

NONE OF THAT is happening on the southern border.

The first duty of any country is to protect its citizens. Good for DeSantis that he understands that.

There are many beautiful buildings that were built by the hands of those immigrants as well. Especially Italian immigrants, where you can see the craftmanship in the buildings at the turn of the century that simply cannot be replicated by those coming in today.

Italians, and the other immigrants from that time, the Irish, Eastern Europeans, Southern Europeans, and European Jews. They all became too successful to be model Democrats. That's why the party is lumping them up into "white supremacy" along with the WASPs, rather simply just "ethnic whites". Now the party is run by the Plutocrats of that stock of ethnic whites, and they are phasing out the turn of the century immigrants, in favor of mass immigration from the 3rd world in Africa, South America, and Asia. That idiot Cuomo should have seen the writing on the wall, that's why they threw him, and his low-life brother under the bus, and want to re-name the Mario Cuomo bridge. They don't want Italians, or any of the other aforementioned groups from the immigrants of Old. Now they want Hakeem Jefferies, Omar, AOC; that's the future of the Democrats. Stupid white liberals move over.

Also, the Dems hate that the Italians came out mostly in favor of Trump back in 2016, along with German-Americans, and "Americans" (probably old stock, and Appalachians)

Last edited:
For what it's worth: I keep searching for terms of interest and they keep leading me to this thread. However: I never seem to be able to find the specific post relevant.

V1etD7g.png

Most people in the world think the USA is no longer a good model for democracy, including the vast majority of Americans.

This is clearly a bi-partisan sentiment, considering it is the vast majority.

Yes, with the malpractices under Trump in particular ending in a charade in the Capitol, a lot of credit has apparently been lost...

Yes, with the malpractices under Trump in particular ending in a charade in the Capitol, a lot of credit has apparently been lost...

Bipartisan, as I have stated, and half the country is disgusted with the senile Biden with the crackhead son.

This thread has been viewed 122266 times.

Back