Politics "WOKE" America

07ZogYU.png

Fantastic, hopefully it will get to the point that New York and California will lose representation in Congress. I guess this is what happens when you have psychotic social policy put in place. People get fed up and leave.

Britain is always ahead of us in "WOKENESS".

British Governments List of Extremist Far Right Books. The world is officially going mad.

Beowolf-Didn't like it, but...

The Canterbury Tales-Say it isn't so! No Bawdy lady from Bath???

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (ALL? Good grief, sweet, compassionate, sensitive Will???)

Paradise Lost-Too much religion???

The Four Feathers

Lady Hamilton-What the heck is wrong with this one?

The Bridge on the River Kwai-Ditto

The Great Escape

Zulu

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (by a total leftist no less)

Sharpe

Civilization: The West and all the rest. Didn't have it, but just ordered it.

Bushcraft Survival-Given what's going on lately, maybe having a primer for survival in the wilderness might be a good idea.

Britain is always ahead of us in "WOKENESS".

British Governments List of Extremist Far Right Books. The world is officially going mad.

Beowolf-Didn't like it, but...

The Canterbury Tales-Say it isn't so! No Bawdy lady from Bath???

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (ALL? Good grief, sweet, compassionate, sensitive Will???)

Paradise Lost-Too much religion???

The Four Feathers

Lady Hamilton-What the heck is wrong with this one?

The Bridge on the River Kwai-Ditto

The Great Escape

Zulu

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (by a total leftist no less)

Sharpe

Civilization: The West and all the rest. Didn't have it, but just ordered it.

Bushcraft Survival-Given what's going on lately, maybe having a primer for survival in the wilderness might be a good idea.

I´ve only read Civilization and it is definitely a good read. It explains the rise of the West and the reasons for its success. In my opinion there is nothing extreme or far-right about it.

Imo storm in a glass of water. Ok mentioning those "lists circulating" (copy paste) in obviously right radical circles is kind of brainless, no doubt to me. Nevertheless typical Daily Mirror pick and choose ;)

For the rest the rapport is very relevant for picturing radical jihadi and extreme right, which are both not fata morgana in Britain.

And woke government under the Conservatives?

The Roald Dahl foundation has caved and announced that his entire oevre will be "edited" to take out insensitive and hurtful language.

I honestly don't get it. I came to Roald Dahl rather late, because I had to learn English first, but I don't see how he could be offensive. What, because he called some of his grotesque characters "fat"?

Roald Dahl is offensive but not the books in my middle school library about gender affirming surgery.

Chicago is essentially a third-world country, unrecognizable to modern civilized society. It is closer to the state of nature, yet has all of the negative qualities of the big city.

Maybe decades of mismanagement because of idiots like Lightfoot, who blurt out vulgarity against ethnic blocs of voters has something to do with it? I think it is rather obvious, the only reason why she was able to become mayor was mostly due to race. As long as the person looks like the voters, I guess their abilities count for nothing!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jaredc...being-woke-not-because-of-it/?sh=571664514d3a

I call BS on the "experts".

How do you invest millions into woke initiatives, all while not even having a Chief Financial Risk officer for 8 months? That really happened, so just because some mouth-piece says otherwise doesn't make a difference.

The coming global banking collapse will/should go down in history as the "Chernobyl" of woke capitalism.

She "believes" it is the reason. Not the reason, which I think is bogus. You would be surprised how much people lie through their teeth.
It's sort of odd that Slate broke the story, a magazine infamous for protecting and defending a child molester a few years ago, by giving him a platform and salary.
Is it possible to have a happy medium between respecting classical art, and not having to expose our children to men dressed as women doing a strip tease for minors? Because I think that was reality, before big tech powered woke society. You don't have to defend every single talking point from top down.
Maybe this is also an example of how direct democracy is a bad idea, and we need more erudite and educated representatives making decisions. Most other people are basically barnyard animals relatively speaking. I bet you more conservatives would defend the David, than leftist would. I'm sure if Antifa or one of those stupid animal rights groups had their way, it would be rubble.

^^They'd want to transition him into a woman. :)

I just can't wait for all the lawsuits that are going to be brought against the money grubbing doctors who have performed this surgery on children under the age of consent. I'll file amicus briefs for free.

It's already starting. I've seen a few survivors already have begun their lawsuits.

The parents should be sued by their children as well, and they better hurry up with the criminal prosecutions before the statute of limitations runs out.

When person after person from the administration shows up and testifies in front of Congress that they can't define a woman it's time to stop the inmates from running the asylum.

^^They'd want to transition him into a woman. :)

I just can't wait for all the lawsuits that are going to be brought against the money grubbing doctors who have performed this surgery on children under the age of consent. I'll file amicus briefs for free.

It's already starting. I've seen a few survivors already have begun their lawsuits.

The parents should be sued by their children as well, and they better hurry up with the criminal prosecutions before the statute of limitations runs out.

When person after person from the administration shows up and testifies in front of Congress that they can't define a woman it's time to stop the inmates from running the asylum.

It is truly criminal, and there should be a reckoning. Those parents and doctors belong in prison along side the likes of Jared Fogle, and Ghislaine Maxwell.

We've seen how doctors can become unscrupulous drug pushers with the opioid epidemic. Some in the profession have no qualms about mutilating a child for money under the guise of progressivism.

I wouldn't be surprised these people have the psychological profile of a serial killer.

Transgender domestic terrorism claims the life of 6 people, including 3 children at a private Christian school.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Covenant_School_shooting
Police want to figure out a motivation, but I doubt they're obtuse. Clearly it is woke propaganda that motivated this person to murder little children.

Also, in Italy, they respect the David, but you also don't see transgenders at the center of society like you do in the USA. The two are not mutually exclusive.

[FONT=&quot]Drake hinted that one theory on the motive may involve Hale's transgender identity. While police identified Hale as a woman, some of the shooter's social media profiles suggest that Hale may have used [/FONT]he/him[FONT=&quot] pronouns.

[/FONT]https://www.newsweek.com/audrey-hales-manifesto-reveals-details-about-targeted-attack-1790687

Surprised they even hinted at it.

I'm seeing videos of trans/men, i.e. women pretending to be men or in the process of transitioning with guns going on rants about how the people who don't think they should get such surgery, drugs, etc. should be executed on both my twitter and instagram feed.

This may be the fringe of the fringe and have no relationship to what happened in Nashville, but I don't think anyone can deny that among this pampered, incredibly financially blessed generation of young people in the west (compared to their generation in other parts of the world) are a lot of young people who have lost their bearings. Having always had everything, both materially and in terms of freedom, they feel they have nothing, not even a stable identity, and they certainly have no morals or sense of real empathy for other human beings.

It's heart-breaking.

I'm seeing videos of trans/men, i.e. women pretending to be men or in the process of transitioning with guns going on rants about how the people who don't think they should get such surgery, drugs, etc. should be executed on both my twitter and instagram feed.

This may be the fringe of the fringe and have no relationship to what happened in Nashville, but I don't think anyone can deny that among this pampered, incredibly financially blessed generation of young people in the west (compared to their generation in other parts of the world) are a lot of young people who have lost their bearings. Having always had everything, both materially and in terms of freedom, they feel they have nothing, not even a stable identity, and they certainly have no morals or sense of real empathy for other human beings.

It's heart-breaking.

Also hormone therapy might really play a big role on their mental breakdowns.

Indeed. Steroids can make men violent. Too much testosterone and other hormone therapy might do the same thing to some small percentage of women.

It's all very sad. These people, men and women both, have chosen what is basically cosmetic surgery which unfortunately prohibits them from functioning as actual sexual beings. When you read what they have to do every day to even stay healthy and maintain their appearance and then read how the sex they wish to attract has little to no interest in them, it's just infuriating that they have, imo, been sold a bill of goods, in most cases for money.

Plastic surgeons have a lot to explain. There must be other specialties they can choose.

Look at breast surgery. Women who think they're too flat chested getting implants, women normally well-endowed go in for breast reduction. Noses made so small that pretty soon they look like caricatures of cats. Ribs taken out to create a small waist. How about telling them that self-esteem comes from within, that there are men out there who like all kinds of shapes, and perhaps maybe even look for the beauty within. Concentrate on being fit, well-groomed, well-dressed, focus on nurturing your sense of kindness and maybe even your intelligence and soul. In my experience, when you do that, there will be no shortage of men buzzing around you. You don't need plastic surgeons.

This thread has been viewed 124258 times.

Back