Politics "WOKE" America

Something different, there is in Europe much going on on conspiracy. This is from one of the biggest party's in Dutch parliament. He embraced David Icke with his reptile theory. I don't get those kind of conspiracy thinking. It's also combined with Putin admiring. Mostly combined with anti-woke rhetoric. Imo it's a 'sick mixture'.

https://twitter.com/mmeeuw/status/1581959323642900480

Woman's face slashed by a 6 foot tall "woman" in the subway.

ZXQX0Un.png

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/manhattan/woman-slashed-with-razor-blade-inside-nyc-subway-police/

I don't need to have a defense in this respect, why should I?

People like you are an obstruction to civilized society.

Hyper focused on trivial matters, when there are far greater issues that left-wing people ignore and/or enable.

Some people would prefer to seize on an extraneous fact, real or fake, to create some sort of "gotcha" moment, rather than to engage in a civil, logical discussion about how positions have veered so far to the extreme "left" that it is imperilling American civilization.

For those people, it's not about rational discourse to find some common ground. It's about defending one's "tribe", even if what the tribe is doing is indefensible.

Some people would prefer to seize on an extraneous fact, real or fake, to create some sort of "gotcha" moment, rather than to engage in a civil, logical discussion about how positions have veered so far to the extreme "left" that it is imperilling American civilization.

For those people, it's not about rational discourse to find some common ground. It's about defending one's "tribe", even if what the tribe is doing is indefensible.

No intention to gotcha (but real concern), the last one looks like a self description of yourself and Jovialis, 'defending one's tribe' is imo pure projection.

And a rational discussion- let alone common ground- with the ones who think in "we and them", and who prefer ad hominems (and worse) and above all think in irrationalities like conspiracy theories is mission impossible.

Unfortunately the balance on Eupedia Forum is gone. I wish you a cosy tribal entre nous! Good bye.

You're looking in a mirror, and dishonest as always about what you see. I often criticize the far right, hated Trump and never voted for him.

You're the one who can never admit the excesses of the left.

People like you are always the problem, never the solution.

I've expressed my doubts about Lee Zeldin winning the election against Hochul, but I think he may actually have a shot. I hope he does win, because I hate the idea that NYC is becoming another Chicago, or Philadelphia in terms of crime.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lee-ze...n-november-progressives-democrats-11666199877

They're placing lie after lie in ads to defeat him.

One that's running has a woman saying that after her baby was no longer viable she had to have an abortion and Lee Zeldin would prevent her from having one.

That happened to me, at five months, and it was horrible, but what they do is a D+C to remove the baby and the placenta etc.or you could die of infection. Plus, who could stand the thought of walking around with your dead baby inside you. That isn't an abortion. An abortion is a procedure to remove a live, viable fetus.

Lying about something like this, dredging up those traumatic memories for women, when it's an outright lie, is just beyond despicable.

They're placing lie after lie in ads to defeat him.

One that's running has a woman saying that after her baby was no longer viable she had to have an abortion and Lee Zeldin would prevent her from having one.

That happened to me, at five months, and it was horrible, but what they do is a D+C to remove the baby and the placenta etc.or you could die of infection. Plus, who could stand the thought of walking around with your dead baby inside you. That isn't an abortion. An abortion is a procedure to remove a live, viable fetus.

Lying about something like this, dredging up those traumatic memories for women, when it's an outright lie, is just beyond despicable.

I've seen that one, all of these goobs think the Handmaiden's tale is going to come true.

These people lie through their teeth, as well as telling half-truths. Either that, or they blow tiny incidents out of proportion, when compared to their own egregious polices that promote dysfunction.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/22/grand...ld?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp
The more our institutions fail society, the more likely people will start taking the law into their own hands.

When the jury is drawn from the same community as the accused, this is what can happen.

It's as if because they were all brawling it's ok if one of them had a gun and it went off.

How can it not be at least manslaughter.

How can those grand jurors sleep soundly at night?

https://nypost.com/2022/10/22/grand...ld?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

The more our institutions fail society, the more likely people will start taking the law into their own hands.

Yep, NYC is not a great place to live. I live here. I specifically live in a nicer area that's near the outskirts of the city. But the city in general is dirty, drugs is more common place, especially in the subways, mentally ill people, and you may encounter degenerate youth here in the subway. They have no respect and act dysfunctional.
You would think 42nd street and downtown is nice since its supposed to be the point of attraction but its bad here at night. where I live is safer, less congested and not as so dirty.

Yet another daily face slashing in the great city of New York!

Woman slashes, stabs, robs man sitting outside Staten Island store (msn.com)

As well not one, but two people getting pushed on to train-tracks:

At least 2 unprovoked assaults on New York City subway system this weekend saw victims fall on tracks | CNN

Istanbul is a far cleaner, and safer city than New York! Ignorant people in this country who are afraid to travel should consider the fact that the USA is basically an expensive 3rd-world country with a big military and powerful fanatical elite.

This thread has been viewed 125985 times.

Back