Politics "WOKE" America

I am very happy for a moratorium on legal and illegal immigration to Italy. As well as a naval blockade around Italy to stop people from breaking into the country. I disagree with the sentiment of the following article. I am not afraid to say I don't want ethnic Italians to be replaced by others within Italy. If that's what other people want in their country, than go for it. But you have no right to force the Italian peoples to disappear from existence. It is an existential threat, and it should be the number 1 priority.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...rtainty-prime-ministers-win/story?id=90916653

Giorgia Meloni to Macron:

That's what's called rhetorical skill combined with passion. Helps that it's all absolutely true.

About time an Italian politician told it like it is, and told France and Germany where to go.

Hochul will win over Lee Zeldin. Because Zeldin is a weak and pathetic candidate that is unlikable. His campaign has been so flaccid in comparison to the rethoric aimed at him. There's such a wealth of information he could have used to inspire people to remove Hochul. But he and campaign are too softcore to speak the truth. Alvin Bragg will continue to turn NYC into a cesspool of disorder. All these stupid people who complain yet vote Democrat will get what they deserve.

When my mother and father pass away (hopefully 100 years from now) I would like to move my family away from the New York Metropolitan area. This place has become too disturbing in its transformation. It is beyond fixing, because we have been inundated by the scum of the earth. Maybe even move out of this country, if it even survives. USA will die a slow death like the USSR.

I am very happy for a moratorium on legal and illegal immigration to Italy. As well as a naval blockade around Italy to stop people from breaking into the country.

The only solution is to arrest and illegalize the NGOs and collaborators.

They can't have any sort of help in land. Those travels are imposible to make without all the legal support and transport networks...

That's what's called rhetorical skill combined with passion. Helps that it's all absolutely true.

About time an Italian politician told it like it is, and told France and Germany where to go.

YouTube was quick to take down a video about standing up for families, and traditional values. But they allowed, and maybe even promoted ISIS terrorist propaganda.

Supreme Court case on the topic coming up:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...acebook-harry-styles?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The people who have their hands on the levers of power are degenerates who should be rooted out and held liable for their poisoning of society.

Giorgia Meloni has been demonised by the political establishment.
But here she does the same with Macron.
It's not all absolutely true.
Or do you sincerely believe there is no electricity in some African areas because of Macron?
Or do you think she has the right to take the side of Ghadaffi?
As you say, it's rhetoric. Her supporters will love it, but she won't convince any of her opponents, on the contrary.

As for immigration, I would love it if Italy could close all of it's borders. I hope she'll do it. Here enemies for that are on the left side of the political spectrum and in the U.N. and many NGO's.
She has my support for much of what she stands for, but I'm afraid she won't realise much of that. There is no new Italian gouvernment yet and allready she's clashing with the ego of Berlusconi who is supposed the be an ally of her.
Politics in Europe is a snake pit.

Are you from that city, as many Italian Americans?
I have lived in the city, and the perhery of it throughout my whole life. NYC was a lot better off when Giuliani was the mayor. But dummies like DeBlasio, and now Adams are destroying it. But the true issue is all of the crunchy granola transplants who eviscerated the soul of the city.

speaking of 'rhetorical skills'
make sure the historical setting is correct
and then twist the whole actual story

this movie is the equivalent of a movie glorifying European colonialism in the 19th century
it's exactly what all those woke folks would despise if it were white people making such a movie

speaking of 'rhetorical skills'
make sure the historical setting is correct
and then twist the whole actual story

this movie is the equivalent of a movie glorifying European colonialism in the 19th century
it's exactly what all those woke folks would despise if it were white people

This kind of cinema has taken over the entire industry here in the US. Beyond that, almost every facet of our society.

You know what though, I still love the higher culture of NYC. Where else could I see David Hyde Pierce do a performance of "I am the very model of a modern Major General"?
We saw a one night only reading on Broadway last night.

Last edited:
Jovialis. I received this article, forwarded to me today by [email protected]. The article is a veritable well of misinformation. I was even bewildered. The author is a Clyde Winters who, as far as I can research, is an American Afrocentrist. This guy advocates the thesis that it was Nigero-Congolese peoples (He calls them Khushites, maybe in attempt to establish a connection with Ancient Egyptians) who took the R1a and R1b clades to Eurasia and, by extension, were responsible for the introduction of agriculture in Anatolia. This article is criminal. I shouldn't even post this horrendous thing around here, but I think this thread is the most appropriate place to spread how far the woke people of America can go to misrepresent reality is with the objective of spread ignorance and misinformation.

ABSTRACT
The Kushites lived in Africa and Eurasia. Kushites originated in Africa. Researchers have observed that many of the Caucasus hunter-gatherers (CHG) and early European farmers (EF) populations carried R1a and R1b clades, and cultivated millet, which was not cultivated in Central Asia and the Middle East until 1000s of years after it was cultivated at Nabta Playa in Africa, and in the Ukraine by CHG and EF populations . Interestingly, the CHG carried the R1b1, and R1b1a lineages. Some researchers claim that
these clades are “distant relatives” of V88, and that V88 is the result
of a back migration from Eurasia to Central Africa. The archaeological evidence, on the other hand, lacks any corroboration of a back migration from Eurasia. Instead, the archaeogenetic evidence indicates that Niger-Congo speaking Africans from North Africa and the Saharo-Sahel, called Kushites in the historical literature early settled Crete, Iberia and Anatolia, and that these Africans introduced R1b, the Bell Beaker and the agro-pastoral cultural traditions into Eurasia during the Neolithic

https://www.academia.edu/36591534/Y...Y_KUSHITES?email_work_card=abstract-read-more

This thread has been viewed 122413 times.

Back