Politics "WOKE" America

Yeh sure.....

;)

koh7h96.png

SljXp9l.jpg

wM6p0hr.png

Good thing the Euro is so valuable, it comes in handy when you procure U.S. arms to fight U.S. proxy wars.

No problems with NATIO, nothing is perfect but was until know pretty assurance for peace and prosperity in (West) Europe.....

Good thing the Euro is so valuable, it comes in handy when you procure U.S. arms to fight U.S. proxy wars.

The Euro is simply a political construct, the idea of it came from the French to contain Germany, it was the D-Mark or the Euro.

Meloni is not lunatic she will not jump out of the EU, too va banque for Italy,

Last edited:
No problems with NATIO, nothing is perfect but was until know pretty assurance for peace and prosperity in (West) Europe.....

The USA has bases, missiles and troops in Europe.

Europe relies on U.S. military to protect itself from enemies like Russia.

The U.S. loaned funds to rebuild Europe after it conquered it from Nazi Germany.

U.S. cultural influence is undeniably everywhere in Europe. As well as our products, etc.

You don't think that's an empire?

You underestimate the extreme right nowadays, in Europe they are big Putin lovers.

Yesterday in the Dutch parliament one of the right wing populist party's began a lovesong on the virility of Putin etc etc.

They can't deliver a better service to Putin than to dismantle the NATO....

Lega Nord (It), FPÖ (Austria), Afd (Germany), Forum voor Democratie(NL) are Putin's fifth column, yesterday the commies listened to the Kremlin today the extreme right wingers....

Northerner: Some on the right are. But that is really to me falling on death ears because Fraulein Merkel was unilaterally negotiating with Putin for years, it wasn't like Putin did not invade any areas before Ukraine (i.e. Crimea, part of the Georgia, etc). Spare me the outrage. Being right of center does not mean supporting Putin.

Angela/Jovialis:

My post earlier was for Meloni to use realpolitik, so to reiterate, you stress Italy's strategic role in 1) NATO, which the data support (US Force structure in Italy and Italy's allowance of USA to base said force structure in Italy and 2) Italy's Strategic geographic location for the USA Naval forces to project Strength in both the East and West Med. That cuts your political opponents off and supports your flank against the charges to anti NATO and pro-Putin. Basta, done, over, you have stifled that charge. 2) You then based on points in 1, look for support with other EU skeptic countries, particularly those in Eastern Europe who had nothing to do with the European Transatlantic slave trade (at all) and do not want their countries flooded with migrants from culturally unadaptable countries because the EU oligarchs, big corporate interest in Europe want a steady flow of cheap labor. You work with them to support each other in stopping illegal migrations into your regions. Period, stop in of discussion.

3) Now the Gas issue, as you noted Angela is more problematic. At some point you have to get it from somewhere, Poland correctly negotiated contracts with the LNG companies of the USA and entered long term contracts with those companies (built LNG terminals in Poland) for direct LNG shipments from the USA to Poland (smart move). Perhaps Italy can do the same with the USA.

Perhaps if you negotiate and develop pipelines North African countries that have already linked up with countries in sub-Saharan Africa such a Nigeria which has tones of Gas. Those pipelines are already established, perhaps add additional capacity to those lines (I had a link in another post showing the routes of those lines from Nigeria to North Africa to Southern Europe, all of which have lines going into Italy, most through Sicily). I think the EU has said they are going to negotiate with the Middle east countries to replace Russian sources. They have to have pipelines that come through Southern Europe. The Southern Euros need to align against the Nords and make sure it is the Southern Europeans largely shaping the terms of the contracts and getting the lions shares of the transmission fees for the gas that runs into Europe via Southern Europe.

The USA has bases, missiles and troops in Europe.

Europe relies on U.S. military to protect itself from enemies like Russia.

The U.S. loaned funds to rebuild Europe after it conquered it from Nazi Germany.

U.S. cultural influence is undeniably everywhere in Europe. As well as our products, etc.

You don't think that's an empire?

We see this as a liberation from the Nazis Jovialis!

And first of all: better a Pax Americana than a Pax Russia.

Northerner: Some on the right are. But that is really to me falling on death ears because Fraulein Merkel was unilaterally negotiating with Putin for years, it wasn't like Putin did not invade any areas before Ukraine (i.e. Crimea, part of the Georgia, etc). Spare me the outrage. Being right of center does not mean supporting Putin.

You can't blame the Germans too much. To them we all in the West said for decennia keep your mouth shot, shame yourself and act like a dove....So this can't be turned overnight into a hawk. Nevertheless they have the finances, know how and capabilities to turn within years to a hawk. If they want the Germans can organize it....Putin's attack on the Ukraine was in this respect a wake up call. Berlin is not that fare from Russia....

And I never said that the center right is pro Putin, but I guess Meloni is a bit more off road ;)

Angela/Jovialis:

My post earlier was for Meloni to use realpolitik, so to reiterate, you stress Italy's strategic role in 1) NATO, which the data support (US Force structure in Italy and Italy's allowance of USA to base said force structure in Italy and 2) Italy's Strategic geographic location for the USA Naval forces to project Strength in both the East and West Med. That cuts your political opponents off and supports your flank against the charges to anti NATO and pro-Putin. Basta, done, over, you have stifled that charge. 2) You then based on points in 1, look for support with other EU skeptic countries, particularly those in Eastern Europe who had nothing to do with the European Transatlantic slave trade (at all) and do not want their countries flooded with migrants from culturally unadaptable countries because the EU oligarchs, big corporate interest in Europe want a steady flow of cheap labor. You work with them to support each other in stopping illegal migrations into your regions. Period, stop in of discussion.

3) Now the Gas issue, as you noted Angela is more problematic. At some point you have to get it from somewhere, Poland correctly negotiated contracts with the LNG companies of the USA and entered long term contracts with those companies (built LNG terminals in Poland) for direct LNG shipments from the USA to Poland (smart move). Perhaps Italy can do the same with the USA.

Perhaps if you negotiate and develop pipelines North African countries that have already linked up with countries in sub-Saharan Africa such a Nigeria which has tones of Gas. Those pipelines are already established, perhaps add additional capacity to those lines (I had a link in another post showing the routes of those lines from Nigeria to North Africa to Southern Europe, all of which have lines going into Italy, most through Sicily). I think the EU has said they are going to negotiate with the Middle east countries to replace Russian sources. They have to have pipelines that come through Southern Europe. The Southern Euros need to align against the Nords and make sure it is the Southern Europeans largely shaping the terms of the contracts and getting the lions shares of the transmission fees for the gas that runs into Europe via Southern Europe.

We also have already a LNG Terminal in our Groningen harbor....also dealt with the USA. There is also a gasline (midcat) via Spain/Portugal (only the connection with France is still a bottle neck). Nevertheless Germany already is setting it's cards on this.....You think Italy can block this, mmmm real politics?:unsure::unsure:

If America has always been a white supremacist country, why did many black men and women in 2006, during the reign of G.W. Bush (the guy everyone forgot used to the "Hitler") did they think it was a good time to be who they were. Could it be that the ultra-politicization of the 24/7 news have influenced them?

zeSUvgI.jpg

Ok, in this case its the other EU Globalist elitist Macron holding it up. But at least Spain is involved in this pressure and it is not just Germany calling all the shots. And if Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, would Germany be working with Spain to pressure Macron and France? Not so sure. So Italy can, just as Spain is doing with this pipeline use its geographic position to already existing gas lines coming from North Africa in to Europe, use that geography to its advantage and dictate the terms of of energy policy in Europe rather than having the Germans or the French always calling the shots.

So your post actually is consistent with what I argue Italy do. Use pipelines that are supplying Energy to Europe via those North African to Europe pipelines and make sure Italy, just as Spain is doing now, setting the terms of the transmission fees, Italy should get more given it is the point of entry for the gas, etc, etc.

@Palermo,

Sorry I haven't responded, I'm engaged in a multi-front battle against the Bolsheviks. ;)

I think a lot of issues involving cheap labor and need to mass immigration will be alleviated by a deus ex machina. For example, I was just reading an article that explained in the next ten years 3D printing will be far more advanced, and will be able to produce many goods like clothing, that is currently facilitated by sweat shops.

3D printing will become a mainstream consumer technology and produce items of clothing for just a few cents. By as early as 2024, 3d printing will be over 30 times faster than it was in 2014. Millions of open-source designs will be available to download. Sweatshops in developing countries could decline as a result, with low-paid factory jobs being made obsolete.

https://www.futurebusinesstech.com/blog/the-world-in-2030-top-20-future-technologies

Maybe they can start producing designer clothing in the first world again.

EU countries are vassals of Brussels, and Brussels is a vassal of U.S. Democrats.

Nothing will change, unless it starts here in the USA.

Biden thinks 50% of his own country is the enemy.

The hypocrisy in his speech is unreal, it is almost comical.

May God give victory to the Republicans on November 8th.

“Brandt admitted to State Radio that he hit the pedestrian and that the pedestrian was part of a Republican extremist group.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-da...ling-republican-teen-his-life-job-jeopardized

The blood is on Biden's hands.

f27ZhDB.png

"Brandt admitted to striking the pedestrian with his car because he had a political argument with the pedestrian and believed the pedestrian was calling people to come get him," the court document continues. "Brandt admitted to leaving the scene of the incident and returning shortly after where he called 911."

"A breathalyzer test later showed that Brandt’s blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit of 0.08."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-da...ling-republican-teen-his-life-job-jeopardized

Left-wing terrorist murderer out on bail! He should be executed.

This thread has been viewed 125345 times.

Back