Politics "WOKE" America

Pay Attention: Putin is completely against WOKEISM, by his own statements. Also, if you think he's a Marxist in any real sense of the word, you don't understand Marxism or Russian history.

He's a nationalist dictator, as was Stalin. He could give a damn about the poor, workers or farmers or whatever. There hasn't been any outlet for workers to actually work for their rights since the Bolsheviks took over.

I think the Europeans need to do a deep dive into Russian history of the 20th century. To call that system communism is a travesty.

Putin's money has rolled mainly to: Rassemblement national in France, Forum voor Democratie Netherlands, Lega Nord in Italy and FPÖ in Austria, clear facts.....woke? :LOL:

Why not read the story before commenting? He is using wokeism to sow discord against HIS RIVALS.

It is called divide and conquer.

Why not read the story before commenting? He is using wokeism to sow discord against HIS RIVALS.

I was 1 second on the link and than the show was over hahahah

Nevertheless I agree with Angela woke and Putin is water and fire, gender neutral toilets in the Kremlin?

I'm against any form of "thought police" and that's the main danger of woke.

For the rest it's a non issue for me, the autocratic regimes (Putin, Xi etc) are worldwide the real danger imo.

And for the rest yes Putin will do everything to destabilize the US, when it's through it's through woke. We have seen earlier attempts to influence the US election from the Kremlin doesn't it?

The more trenches in US the more Putin is satisfied.....

And don't underestimate Xi after the visit of Pelosi China is rolling with their muscles, they are most probably not interested in a direct confrontation now, but for how long?

Sorry maybe this is a stupid question about US law. Is president Trump going to be arrested(does he face jail time?), after the FBI raided his home?

Wow, that's news to me.

Reading now.

In this day and age, anything is possible.

I think if Trump doesn't get the nomination, someone like DeSantis would be strong enough to beat out Biden or Kamala.

But if Trump does run, he would beat out DeSantis currently in terms of popularity.

Basic line for me: in a democracy when you get less votes then someone else you have to put up with that. Simple as that.

Trump has done everything really to cross that democratic baseline, lying, cheating, fuel a riot unto a coup d'etat, you name it.

Now he plays the murdered innocence. And with his supporters it goes in like god's word in an elder....

One thing is clear when Trump is still the kingmaker in the GOP, and at the same time DeSantis is depending on the Trump voter too....so one thing is clear if the man would play a part in the next election it's a matter keeping close and sometimes going on distance to Trump....a balance act.

Basic line for me: in a democracy when you get less votes then someone else you have to put up with that. Simple as that.

Trump has done everything really to cross that democratic baseline, lying, cheating, fuel a riot unto a coup d'etat, you name it.

Now he plays the murdered innocence. And with his supporters it goes in like god's word in an elder....

One thing is clear when Trump is still the kingmaker in the GOP, and at the same time DeSantis is depending on the Trump voter too....so one thing is clear if the man would play a part in the next election it's a matter keeping close and sometimes going on distance to Trump....a balance act.

Basic line for me, if you fail/refuse to do your job, you get fired.

Well I can imagine that; Orban, Putin seem to be fellow travellers. Or???

From my perspective this is not really attractive. The authoritarian trap....

That's a baseless claim, maybe Joy Reid is a communist than. Or a Black Nationalist/racist. The door swings both ways.

That's a baseless claim, maybe Joy Reid is a communist than. Or a Black Nationalist/racist. The door swings both ways.

To me it's not a claim but an interpretation. Just like Reid is a communist.

That Trump for example is in the authoritarian corner of the political spectrum is an interpretation. But I dare to say it's pretty well underlined right now in his case.

I can't state this about DeSantis I haven't heard , seen and read much about him yet.....

Basic line for me, if you fail/refuse to do your job, you get fired.

Politics is not a job, a politician is not an employee. It doesn't equal business. It's res publica in staid of res 'privata'.

And a basic rule in democratic election most votes give the decision. The one who has lost the election has- in democratic sense- no other option than to rest the case.

This thread has been viewed 125323 times.

Back