Politics "WOKE" America

nvyVktk.png

There is an analysis done that purports that there are high amounts of anti-black tweets coming form theses cities. However, below I have provided the demographic breakdown of the cities. The top five are minority non-Hispanic white, and four of the five are majority Black cities. I think the study didn't take into account that some variations of the n-word are used by African-American youths as a term of endearment. Typical willfully-ignorant study which only serves to stir the pot.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/featur...e-nation-in-racist-tweets-20160310-story.html

Baltimore, MD:
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 30.5%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 62.4%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 0.3%
Asian alone, percent(a) 2.6%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a) 0.0%
Two or More Races, percent 2.5%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 5.3%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 27.5%

Atlanta, GA:
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 40.9%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 51.0%
Asian alone, percent(a) 4.4%
Two or More Races, percent 2.4%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 4.3%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 38.3%

New Orleans, LA:
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 33.9%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 59.5%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 0.2%
Asian alone, percent(a) 2.9%
Two or More Races, percent 1.9%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 5.5%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 30.7%

Newark, NJ:
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 28.6%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 50.1%
Asian alone, percent(a) 1.9%
Two or More Races, percent 2.4%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 36.3%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 11.0%

Arlington, TX:

Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 59.9%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 22.7%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 0.5%
Asian alone, percent(a) 6.6%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a) 0.2%
Two or More Races, percent 3.2%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 29.6%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 38.6%

They never learn...just look at the proposed new "Math" curriculum in the California schools. It's beyond appalling. The teaching of this kind of curricula will turn us into a third world country in a generation.

The following is an open letter to Governor and Board of Education. I hope it works and this is the beginning of a counter-attack against this madness.

I described this movement as the U.S. version of Mao's Cultural Revolution, and I stick to that.

"[h=2]The Open Letter[/h]California is on the verge of politicizing K-12 math in a potentially disastrous way. Its proposed Mathematics Curriculum Framework is presented as a step toward social justice and racial equity, but its effect would be the opposite—to rob all Californians, especially the poorest and most vulnerable, who always suffer most when schools fail to teach their students. As textbooks and other teaching materials approved by the State would have to follow this framework and since teachers are expected to use it as a guide, its potential to steal a promising future from our children is enormous.
The proposed framework would, in effect, de-mathematize math. For all the rhetoric in this framework about equity, social justice, environmental care and culturally appropriate pedagogy, there is no realistic hope for a more fair, just, equal and well-stewarded society if our schools uproot long-proven, reliable and highly effective math methods and instead try to build a mathless Brave New World on a foundation of unsound ideology. A real champion of equity and justice would want all California’s children to learn actual math—as in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry and calculus—not an endless river of new pedagogical fads that effectively distort and displace actual math. The proposed framework:

• Promotes fringe teaching methods such as “trauma-informed pedagogy.” [ch. 2, p. 16]
  • Distracts from actual mathematics by having teachers insert “environmental and social justice” into the math curriculum. [ch. 1, p. 35]
  • Distracts from actual mathematics by having teachers develop students’ “sociopolitical consciousness.” [ch. 2, p. 39]
  • Distracts from actual mathematics by assigning students—as schoolwork—tasks it says will solve “problems that result in social inequalities.” [ch. 7, p. 29]
  • Urges teachers to take a “justice-oriented perspective at any grade level, K–12” and explicitly rejects the idea that mathematics itself is a “neutral discipline.” [ch. 2, p. 29]
  • Encourages focusing on “contributions that historically marginalized people have made to mathematics” rather than on those contributions themselves which have been essential to the academic discipline of mathematics. [ch. 2, p. 31]
  • “Reject ideas of natural gifts and talents” and discourages accelerating talented mathematics students. [ch. 1, p. 8]
    [*]Encourages keeping all students together in the same math program until the 11th grade and argues that offering differentiated programs causes student “fragility” and racial animosity. [ch.1, p. 15]
    [*]Rejects the longstanding goal of preparing students to take Algebra I in eighth grade, on par with high-performing foreign countries whose inhabitants will be future competitors of America's children—a goal explicitly part of the 1999 and 2006 Math Frameworks. [ch. 9, p. 43]

We, the undersigned, disagree. Mathematics is a discipline whose language is universally accessible with good teaching. The claim that math is not accessible is an insult to the millennia of non-Western mathematicians and erases the contributions of cultures around the world to mathematics as we now know it. Large numbers of students in developing countries are currently succeeding in advanced mathematics, and American industries have been put in the position of having to encourage them to come to the United States to work.
We believe infusing mathematics with political rhetoric is alien to mathematics as a discipline, and will do lasting damage—including making math dramatically harder for students whose first language is not English. We believe that all students without exception have natural gifts they can use to learn school mathematics, and therefore all students are harmed by refusing to recognize students’ giftedness. We thus find it immoral and foolish to intentionally hold back the intellectual growth of students by forcing them to waste time in unchallenging classes. Those who are ready to move up, should do so. They should not be held back for fear of recognizing the existence of differences in giftedness—differences which are a reality in every human endeavor.
We believe that the modern world of science and technology—and of constitutional democracy, human rights and expanded opportunity for all—arose largely because societies learned to value inquiry that was disinterested (i.e., “objective” and “neutral”), rational and coherent. It arose by moving away from judging ideas on the basis of cultural origins and group identity in favor of judging them according to their real merit. We believe, therefore, that this proposed framework must be replaced with one that will truly serve equity and justice by living up to the very moral aspirations this framework rejects."

Well, if there isn't a massive push back soon, I'm willing to move wherever sane people are going to gather.

When a paleontologist goes on the record as saying that universities have the right to ban speakers who are against affirmative action because the whole idea of a meritocracy based on objective standards was created by "old white men", then the inmates have taken over the asylum.

Not only is it going to have disastrous consequences for the country intellectually, economically and socially, but it's absolute ignorant bunk. As Razib Khan points out, these people have no knowledge of history outside of the very recent history of the west. It wasn't just the ancient Greeks who favored the pursuit of truth by open debate between two opposing viewpoints; you find it in India and China too. Plus, where does this supposedly educated woman get the idea that standardized merit testing was invented by "white" men? Has she ever heard of Confucius? For crying out loud, the U.S. got its idea for merit testing for civil service jobs from the Chinese.

This is what comes of universities no longer emphasizing the study of history. It creates ignoramuses with university degrees, and a situation where people without a four year college degree have a better innate understanding of logic than the college educated, indoctrinated "useful" idiots who have been programmed out of having any logic whatsoever.

And why, oh why, are so many of the worst offenders women? I'm so freaking glad I never "thought" like other women, even if I've lived as a traditional woman. There must be something wrong with the thought processes, some inclination to prevent any kind of "hurt feelings" in other people that logic, the logic that looks for the greater good of the MOST people, goes right out the window.

Now I'm beyond depressed.

A university professor is publishing a book arguing that sexual attraction to young children is not abnormal.

This is the type of absolute bilge to which college students are now subjected. Then, people wonder at the opinions of college educated people.

You have to have a strong, logical mind, and strong doses of common sense to hold your own in debates with people like this, plus a good helping of courage, because if you're unlucky, not only are their opinions bogus, but they will punish you in grading if you disagree.

I saw a twitter post asking if there was a book you regret reading when you were young, and should have been an adult only book. I couldn't think of one, and then someone mentioned Lolita. I wish I'd never read it period.

I have no sympathy, none, zero, zilch, for anyone who would sexualize a child. I can't arrest someone for their thoughts, but anyone who thinks someone who finds children sexually attractive will never act on that attraction has never dealt with pedophiles.

Oh, I also saw posts upset that people were stigmatizing one of the men shot during the Kenosha riots was a pedophile. Sorry, he stigmatized himself; the press for once was just accurately describing him.

A university professor is publishing a book arguing that sexual attraction to young children is not abnormal.

This is the type of absolute bilge to which college students are now subjected. Then, people wonder at the opinions of college educated people.

You have to have a strong, logical mind, and strong doses of common sense to hold your own in debates with people like this, plus a good helping of courage, because if you're unlucky, not only are their opinions bogus, but they will punish you in grading if you disagree.

I saw a twitter post asking if there was a book you regret reading when you were young, and should have been an adult only book. I couldn't think of one, and then someone mentioned Lolita. I wish I'd never read it period.

I have no sympathy, none, zero, zilch, for anyone who would sexualize a child. I can't arrest someone for their thoughts, but anyone who thinks someone who finds children sexually attractive will never act on that attraction has never dealt with pedophiles.

Oh, I also saw posts upset that people were stigmatizing one of the men shot during the Kenosha riots was a pedophile. Sorry, he stigmatized himself; the press for once was just accurately describing him.

Angela: your post illustrates the total agenda driven way the Corporate Media in the USA presents the news. While I don't want to get into a debate over the Catholic Priesthood being only for Men and in the Roman/Latin Rite the norm is celibacy, I am in my mid 50's and attended Catholic Schools and found 99% of the Priests I encountered to be good men. Of course, there is the sexual abuse crisis where some priests abused minors. I would contend it was due to who got admitted in Seminaries in the 50's to 70's and there were in many major US cities a cohort of effeminate men running who got in and who got kicked out but I digress. Regardless, in the context of the sexual abuse of minors in the Catholic Church, overwhelmingly post pubescent males but under the age of 18, the corporate establishment media (CNN, MSNBC, NYTIMES, WAPOST, ABC, NBC, CBS) used terms with pedophilia always attached. Now I am glad this stuff got exposed but my reasons are more that I am glad that many of the types of Men let in to Seminaries the "Kumbaya" era are no longer allowed, but again I digress.

Here we are now with as you note one of the men killed in Kenosha, convicted of sexual relations with a minor, the media gets upset with him being described as such. Of course, you have this Professor at Old Dominion University in Virginia writing a book as you noted. This guy will not be condemned by the Corporate establishment media in the USA because many of them deep down agree with Him (In my opinion). There use of the the term pedophile relative to the Catholic sexual abuse scandal is and always was not about sexual relations between adults and minors, which I find abhorrent, but more to do with other issues that are rooted in Catholic Dogmatic Theology which the secular left wing Media in this country is against. In other words, it is a way for them to attack and criticize and ideological opponent particularly when John Paul II and Benedict were the Bishop of Rome (Pope) .

Biden needs to lose in the next election, this has gone far beyond the pale.
The FBI is being used to probe parents that are taking a stand against Critical Race Theory (CRT) (i.e. Woke education)
https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/parents-pols-slam-fbi-probe-into-crt-related-harassment-in-schools/
Given the whistleblower from Facebook saying that conflict and anger keep people engaged. It makes me wonder if the government knows that CRT has this effect as well to galvanize left-wing constituencies. However, while you can just log off of Facebook, the Left want to make CRT, anger and hate, omnipresent, and part of school curriculum.
Facebook knew the formula, as do other social media platforms, they are decidedly a Democrat/Left-wing, and work to promote the values and polices of that ideology.
This is simply appalling, and deeply disturbing.
We need to break up the woke-corporate power elite, and take money out of politics. But I am afraid that ship has sailed for this country.

They're postmodern and they "learned" from philosophers that they have to "shift the narrative" and "control the discourse".

But for some reason they come with this concept, "white supremacy", and make it suddenly the most important thing.
The word 'white' in what they wanna make the worst word. Thrown out constantly.

This ignorants and cowards just gave up control of their own narrative to the most violent, resented and worst behaving demohraphic in their country.

And well... "the problem is whiteness" already means that They're some sort of illegitimate speakers.
Because guess what, these geniuses are white.

And They're responsible for giving their own
race horrible propaganda, and a sense that they should be restrained because of our race.

Last edited:
They're postmodern and they "learned" from philosophers that they have to "shift the narrative" and "control the discourse".
But for some reason they come with this concept, "white supremacy", and make it suddenly the most important thing.
The word 'white' in what they wanna make the worst word. Thrown out constantly.
This ignorants and cowards just gave up control of their own narrative to the most violent, resented and worst behaving demohraphic in their country.
And well... "the problem is whiteness" already means that They're some sort of illegitimate speakers.
Because guess what, these geniuses are white.
And They're responsible for giving their own
race horrible propaganda, and a sense that they should be restrained because of our race.

I feel as though wokery may be on the way out come the mid-term elections when the pendulum swings back in favor of the right.

With the exception of Donald Trump, Joe Biden has the lowest approval rating in recent history. Moreover, Kamala Harris has the worst approval rating for a VP in recent history. If Joe Biden were to become unable to run for whatever reason, Harris would be vanquished at the ballot box for sure. In fact, it would most likely be a crushing humiliation for the Democrats, in that scenario. I think they will try to avoid that at all costs, and try to keep Biden going.

The reason for the low-approval rating is due to the fact that most independents no longer support Biden. Some point to the withdrawal of Afghanistan; the impotence to get legislation passed by member of his own party.

I think people were motived mostly by the fear of covid in the 2020 election. I believe this is the real reason why Biden won. Otherwise, I think Trump would have clinched it. Perhaps independents are noticing that Biden hasn't been able to do much about it, or maybe they don't care about as much anymore. Furthermore, I think some independents are concerned that illegal boarder crossings are disease vectors, which make the Democrats look completely hypocritical and/or irresponsible. This is regardless of what Republicans think.

But also, I think people are sick and tired of hearing about the nebulous boogieman of "White Supremacy".

I feel as though wokery may be on the way out come the mid-term elections when the pendulum swings back in favor of the right.

With the exception of Donald Trump, Joe Biden has the lowest approval rating in recent history. Moreover, Kamala Harris has the worst approval rating for a VP in recent history. If Joe Biden were to become unable to run for whatever reason, Harris would be vanquished at the ballot box for sure. In fact, it would most likely be a crushing humiliation for the Democrats, in that scenario. I think they will try to avoid that at all costs, and try to keep Biden going.

The reason for the low-approval rating is due to the fact that most independents no longer support Biden. Some point to the withdrawal of Afghanistan; the impotence to get legislation passed by member of his own party.

I think people were motived mostly by the fear of covid in the 2020 election. I believe this is the real reason why Biden won. Otherwise, I think Trump would have clinched it. Perhaps independents are noticing that Biden hasn't been able to do much about it, or maybe they don't care about as much anymore. Furthermore, I think some independents are concerned that illegal boarder crossings are disease vectors, which make the Democrats look completely hypocritical and/or irresponsible. This is regardless of what Republicans think.

But also, I think people are sick and tired of hearing about the nebulous boogieman of "White Supremacy".

IMO the US has political gone "off road", I see all trenches, no sense for the "moderate".

For me hardcore Trumpist/ Q-Anon or Woke are likewise lunatic.

Biden is crushed between it.

So many kids are bored to death. They are being dumbed down. They are being brainwashed to hate themselves for the Success of American, so looking for a cause and are latching onto anything that makes them feel less privileged. Then you have government leaders using these misinformed kids as political tools for Power plays. We need to be teaching critical thinking and Researchability to these kids. They Ignorantly march to the beat of idiocracy

https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-inquiry/the-marxist-who-antagonizes-liberals-and-the-left

Clearly, I'm not a Marxist. But he is absolutely right about Wokeness being a cover for capitalism.

Frankly, I only see some sanctimonious whites, and a few elite minorities who think in these terms.

Normal people are not woke.

“little more than hustlers, blending bombast, cliches, psychobabble, and lame guilt tripping in service to the ‘pay me’ principle.”

Couldn't have said it better myself.

IMO the US has political gone "off road", I see all trenches, no sense for the "moderate".

For me hardcore Trumpist/ Q-Anon or Woke are likewise lunatic.

Biden is crushed between it.

I don't know anyone who supports Q-Anon, and I know a lot of Republicans. Frankly, I think it is just a manufactured boogieman, and I'm sure most of the "adherents" are just FBI informants, and/or Foreign actors:

Just how many Americans believe in the QAnon conspiracy? Recent polling from June shows it’s around 15 percent. But wait, a poll from last October found it was 7 percent. But even that is high compared to a rolling survey that pegged it at 4 percent earlier this month.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-its-so-hard-to-gauge-support-for-qanon/

Woke adherents are far more prevalent, and far more powerful. Many billionaires, corporations, NGOs, politicians, academics, celebrities, journalists, vigilante groups, and legions of people on social media are woke, and are very strident and open about it.

Just saw a viral video of Thandie Newton sobbing her heart out for taking roles from "darker black women" or "not representing" black women.

I almost lost my breakfast.

Maybe she was high or drunk and having a crying jag. It's the only possible excuse.

She's supposed to feel guilty for EXISTING? Did it ever occur to her that she had more talent than perhaps another black actress who was considered for the part in question?

Well, there's a solution. She can quit acting and refer all directors/producers to darker skinned black actresses.

It's absolute madness.

It's also madness that Crosby, Young, and whoever are threatening to pull their music from Spotify if they don't de-platform Joe Rogan. Now, I don't seek out his videos although I've seen a few, but he's not proposing racism or whatever. He's just questioning some of the ways in which the Covid epidemic has be handled.

Now we're going to silence everyone who doesn't follow the prevailing view?

The ironic thing is that I don't think Young even owns the rights to his music anymore, and I doubt whether the mass of people who use Spotify even know who the hell these people are...

This should be a surprise to no one. The 60s and 70s leftists were always profoundly authoritarian and anti-democratic.

I don't know anyone who supports Q-Anon, and I know a lot of Republicans. Frankly, I think it is just a manufactured boogieman, and I'm sure most of the "adherents" are just FBI informants, and/or Foreign actors:

Woke adherents are far more prevalent, and far more powerful. Many billionaires, corporations, NGOs, politicians, academics, celebrities, journalists, vigilante groups, and legions of people on social media are woke, and are very strident and open about it.

Q-anon kind of thought is widespread among the current rank en file of the Republicans. Conspiracy thinking, see the stolen election- is quite common among them.

About Q-anon and Trump and others:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#Trump_and_connected_individuals

Just saw a viral video of Thandie Newton sobbing her heart out for taking roles from "darker black women" or "not representing" black women

Exactly. You are a biracial woman.
You're other race. You can't feel bad for just existing.
Let alone apologize.

All because this shit of "whute privuledge"...
Those "criticals" and their upside down piramid can't make any sense of what they're saying.

How near to lose their jobs need this actresses to be, before this insanity ends.

This thread has been viewed 124831 times.

Back