Politics "WOKE" America

This is the most anti-woke action I've ever seen from a politician.

Rolling back $40 trillion would be world altering. You would see our discourse change =overnight.

Glory Hallelujah! He didn't go to Harvard and Yale for nothing.

Hit them in the pocketbook is always the winning strategy.

I also hope Bob Eiger's return to Disney will tone down some of the WOKE agenda which has seeped into their products.

Meanwhile, the EU has threatened Musk about twitter access. God forbid there should be free speech on social media platforms.
They've all lost their collective minds.

Part and parcel with the immediate sacking of that English 83 year old ex-lady in waiting who, at a Buckingham Palace reception, committed the unpardonable racist sin of asking a woman dressed in African clothing and headpiece, with a name tag sporting a completely African name, where she was from. See, you're supposed to assume that everyone who shows up at government functions is a citizen of your country. Needless to say, she's an "activist" who promotes the idea the Royal Family are all racists, and is a huge supporter of Meghan Markle. Want to bet it was a set up?

Do you know how many times, on seeing my name tag, people have asked what part of Italy I'm from? I know what they mean, I know they don't mean to imply I'm not an "American". For crying out loud, stop looking for insults where they aren't intended.

Meanwhile, the EU has threatened Musk about twitter access. God forbid there should be free speech on social media platforms.
They've all lost their collective minds.

Part and parcel with the immediate sacking of that English 83 year old ex-lady in waiting who, at a Buckingham Palace reception, committed the unpardonable racist sin of asking a woman dressed in African clothing and headpiece, with a name tag sporting a completely African name, where she was from. See, you're supposed to assume that everyone who shows up at government functions is a citizen of your country. Needless to say, she's an "activist" who promotes the idea the Royal Family are all racists, and is a huge supporter of Meghan Markle. Want to bet it was a set up?

Do you know how many times, on seeing my name tag, people have asked what part of Italy I'm from? I know what they mean, I know they don't mean to imply I'm not an "American". For crying out loud, stop looking for insults where they aren't intended.

When people see my name, they automatically assume I'm a foreigner, despite the fact I was born and raised here. They butcher it horribly too. Also, when comes to Italian-Americans, my first name is more unique. Though it is very common in Italy. However, ignorant people assume I must be some kind of White Hispanic, like a Cuban. Which I guess is plausible, if you have light-skin, dark hair, and an exotic name that ends in a vowel; and the person who is doing the judgement is unworldly, with a level 100 or less IQ.

The woman claiming racism is totally a set up. But no matter how ridiculous the claim, she will have her supporters. Because they aren't driven by logic, but vengeance and any excuse to exact on it.

Sometimes I wonder if certain genetic traits are associated with people's social and political proclivities.

Good news for conservatives, is that they will outbreed the liberals as time goes on.

Maybe that is why the Democrats need to focus on identity politics strongly for minority groups. Because those minority identity groups are basically socially conservative ethno-nationalists, with a special interest that makes them odd bedfellows of Democrats.

20iZ2Z3.png

I wonder about that too, but most often in relationship to gender. If I look at my father's siblings, all the sisters were left leaning, and all the men right leaning. Of the cousins, I think I'm the only female who is right leaning. I really must have a male brain somehow.

Brittney Griner Is Released in Prisoner Swap in Exchange for Russian Viktor Bout

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/brittney-griner-released-russia

Biden swaps a Russian arms dealer and terrorist supporter that sought to murder Americans in exchange for an American-hating WNBA player dumb enough to try to smuggle cannabis-oil through a Russian airport.

Clearly this is political, because she's a celebrity Black athlete BLM-supporter.

Democrats already let murderers and rapists out on the street in our big cities, I guess they figured might as well do it for a terrorist as well.

Nice how they did this right after the run-off election in Georgia that decided control of the senate. But in all honesty, I thought Hershel Walker was a horrendous candidate. Not that Raphael Warnock is any better, he's just more articulate.

^^Funny, I thought Biden was anti-Russian/anti-Putin, and pro-Ukrainian. Yet he allows this man, a valued Russian operative, to walk free in exchange of this imbecile woman? Viktor Bout may likely go on to help facilitate the murder of Ukrainians, and Americans down the line. But I guess the Democrats were afraid of riots and more importantly losing votes.

Biden swaps a Russian arms dealer and terrorist supporter that sought to murder Americans in exchange for an American-hating WNBA player dumb enough to try to smuggle cannabis-oil through a Russian airport.

Clearly this is political, because she's a celebrity Black athlete BLM-supporter.

Democrats already let murderers and rapists out on the street in our big cities, I guess they figured might as well do it for a terrorist as well.

Nice how they did this right after the run-off election in Georgia that decided control of the senate. But in all honesty, I thought Hershel Walker was a horrendous candidate. Not that Raphael Warnock is any better, he's just more articulate.

Her wife was also very active in their community pushing for Brittany's release as well. She was with Biden when the news broke that Brittany was out of Russia.

Wow so she might caucus with the GOP. Sanders is an Independent who caucuses with the DEMS. Maybe Manchin from WV will do the same thing and cause the Senate to flip:LOL:

Oh well I just checked, seems she will caucus with the DEMS like King from Maine and Sanders from Vermont.:confused:

Oh well I just checked, seems she will caucus with the DEMS like King from Maine and Sanders from Vermont.:confused:

Yeah, I saw that too, which is a bummer.

But on the plus side, I think as the Democrats cater more exclusively to BIPOCs, LGTBQ+, etc., maybe we will see more centrist Democrats become independents. This is a fissure in the Democratic party that will become bigger.

There's really no professional future for a person like Krysten Sinema in the Democratic party, who is White.

Once people like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi kick the bucket, there will only be people like Hakeem Jeffries to replace them.

Frankly, I don't see for example the Black community coming out in droves to vote for someone like Gavin Newsome.

Yeah, I saw that too, which is a bummer.But on the plus side, I think as the Democrats cater more exclusively to BIPOCs, LGTBQ+, etc., maybe we will see more centrist Democrats become independents. This is a fissure in the Democratic party that will become bigger.There's really no professional future for a person like Krysten Sinema in the Democratic party, who is White.Once people like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi kick the bucket, there will only be people like Hakeem Jeffries to replace them.Frankly, I don't see for example the Black community coming out in droves to vote for someone like Gavin Newsome.
I think you are correct regarding who now are the key constituents of the modern DEMS. I would add radical left wing feminist white women as well (Abortion is a sacred rite to them and I don't mean that in a sacrilegious way, I literally mean that is what it is in my view). It is really incredible how the party of the likes of Truman-JFK, who my Grandfathers (1 born in Palermo Province, the other the son of someone from Trapani province in Sicily) supported has come to. Nobody in my family, has changed that much, which tells you how far the modern DEMS have moved with their neo-marxist gender, race/ethnic, sexuality ideology, which is what their entire party now caters to.JFK for example, Irish-Catholic background received something of the order of 80% of the ethnic Catholic vote, so to speak, in 1960 (i.e., Irish, Polish, Italian, Bavarian-Southern Germans, etc). While the so called "Catholic vote" is today a swing vote, it may go 52-48 one way back to the other, those groups tend to vote heavily GOP today, about 6 out of 10, Hispanic Catholics are about 2 to 1 DEM.

jMxkqA9.png

Alphabet Inc. is the parent company of Google.

Google owns YouTube.

sA3bj6a.png

Meta is the company behind Facebook and Instagram

43TWqOE.png

Twitter, prior to the Elon Musk procurement was involved in collusion with the FBI and Democrat party.

The most popular websites on the internet, of which are so essential to our modern society, are corrupt, morally bankrupt, and provide funding near-exclusively to a single party. Maybe those paltry GOP donations were groomed to be controlled opposition.

The United States of America... What kind of a country has this become? A de facto single-party dictatorship.

This thread has been viewed 124478 times.

Back