Politics "WOKE" America

Should teachers wear safety uniforms in shop class?

Screen%20Shot%202022-09-16%20at%202.08.35%20PM.png

Who knew so many teachers, especially the male teachers, were absolutely crazy? I'll repeat my mantra again: HOMESCHOOL.

No surprise, the judge is an Obama appointee. Nevertheless, Ron DeSantis will appeal.

It would sure be nice to have a legitimate Anti-Woke President!

The DeSantis administration is likely to appeal Walker’s decision, as state officials did with a separate lawsuit that halted enforcement over how the anti-woke law applies to workplace trainings about race.https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/17/florida-anti-woke-law-block-colleges-education-00069252

Both these parties are corrupt. Not sure how much change will come about. I agree with the republicans on abortion but its not going to make a big change in my life.

I agree we should have controlled immigration but sometimes i feel like white nationalists are in these camps and their reasons are not particularly why I feel having controlled borders are good

They think its good for demographics...
I dont care about demographics.

One person i do like is Tulsi Gabbard. And she seems to be joining republican but I she said I she's remaining independent. Not sure.

A pretty brutal article by Ann Coulter in regard to Trump:
https://anncoulter.com/2022/11/16/the-leech-dismount/

What's really sad to me is not so much the distancing, but the reason for distancing. Honestly, Candace Owens' story about her greedy friend who "happens to be Jewish" makes me sick. No surprise she also jumped off the Trump train and I strongly doubt it has anything to do with the "reasons" she gave.

Both these parties are corrupt. Not sure how much change will come about. I agree with the republicans on abortion but its not going to make a big change in my life.

I agree we should have controlled immigration but sometimes i feel like white nationalists are in these camps and their reasons are not particularly why I feel having controlled borders are good

They think its good for demographics...
I dont care about demographics.

One person i do like is Tulsi Gabbard. And she seems to be joining republican but I she said I she's remaining independent. Not sure.

A government is first responsible for its citizens. Under Trump, black unemployment was the lowest ever. Yes, you may use the term nationalist, because that's what Trump is, but why wouldn't the struggling masses be in support of him?

People often confuse nationalism and racism. Trump is a nationalist, not racist. Hitler wasn't a nationalist. He was a racist. He killed millions of his own citizens based on race and was friendly towards nations whose ethnic composition he liked.

Using a term such as "white nationalists" is confusion. Are you trying to say "racist nationalists"?

What's really sad to me is not so much the distancing, but the reason for distancing. Honestly, Candace Owens' story about her greedy friend who "happens to be Jewish" makes me sick. No surprise she also jumped off the Trump train and I strongly doubt it has anything to do with the "reasons" she gave.

I'm not familiar with the story. Maybe you're right about that.

But frankly, I do wish Trump wouldn't run. I prefer DeSantis because I think can deliver on what is basically the same platform as Trump.

I think even the opposition would prefer him too. Because it seems they were more hung up on Trump's personality than the actual policies. Which I do think is shallow, but hey.

My wife is a quasi-liberal (The normal kind), and a Democrat. I'm a right of center independent, but I plan on registering Republican again for the primary:

Z01YWWn.png

The man as a Republican, and the woman as the Democrat, I can comprehend (Like I said, I live it). But I don't think it is possible for a Republican woman, and a Democrat man to co-exist. He would likely be too softcore for her.

A total collapse of the Federal government is the only solution.

Demographics are very important. Case and point, observe Lewiston Maine under Somali control rather than French Canadian control.

It is not "racist" to point out the difference. Is one situation better than the other? Depends on who you ask, but to claim that there is no difference would be denying reality.

A government is first responsible for its citizens. Under Trump, black unemployment was the lowest ever. Yes, you may use the term nationalist, because that's what Trump is, but why wouldn't the struggling masses be in support of him?

People often confuse nationalism and racism. Trump is a nationalist, not racist. Hitler wasn't a nationalist. He was a racist. He killed millions of his own citizens based on race and was friendly towards nations whose ethnic composition he liked.

Using a term such as "white nationalists" is confusion. Are you trying to say "racist nationalists"?

No I mean actual racists, tend mingle in republican or conservative. Or favor them.
But yea I know just because you are republican doesnt mean you are racists.
Im independent because I dont trust any of em.

Demographics are very important. Case and point, observe Lewiston Maine under Somali control rather than French Canadian control.

It is not "racist" to point out the difference. Is one situation better than the other? Depends on who you ask, but to claim that there is no difference would be denying reality.
I dont think it is. If the person is a citizen and is not a criminal it shouldnt matter. Most people are only born into citizenship. They dont necessarily deserve to be citizens.

This is the most anti-woke action I've ever seen from a politician.

Florida, DeSantis yank billions in investments from 'woke' BlackRock over ESG investing

Also:

[FONT=&quot]Republicans, who say liberals are using environmental, social and corporate governance investing strategies to advance an ideological agenda that would be voted down at the ballot box, have[/FONT] lashed out at "woke" corporations and money managers[FONT=&quot], pledging to roll back the $40 trillion ESG investing business.

[/FONT]
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/12/01/florida-desantis-blackrock-esg-woke/10812382002/
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rolling back $40 trillion would be world altering. You would see our discourse change overnight.[/FONT]

I dont think it is. If the person is a citizen and is not a criminal it shouldnt matter. Most people are only born into citizenship. They dont necessarily deserve to be citizens.

Yes, well, fortunately or unfortunately, there's the Constitution to tell us who is a citizen and who isn't, and being born here qualifies.

I once had a supposedly liberal member of dna-forums, when he lost his temper after a long exchange, tell me he had more right to determine American values than I did because I was only a naturalized citizen.

Scratch the surface of many liberals and you'll find raging racists.

Yes, well, fortunately or unfortunately, there's the Constitution to tell us who is a citizen and who isn't, and being born here qualifies.

I once had a supposedly liberal member of dna-forums, when he lost his temper after a long exchange, tell me he had more right to determine American values than I did because I was only a naturalized citizen.

Scratch the surface of many liberals and you'll find raging racists.

I'm no fan of Dr. Oz, but I specifically remember his opponent, that serial killer looking guy who had a stroke, use the fact that Oz was not a native Pennsylvanian (NJ resident, born in Ohio) as a reason to not vote for him.

Logic is too complex for many on the left. So I guess that means all illegal aliens should be immediately thrown out of the country?

This thread has been viewed 121347 times.

Back