Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Looking for ancient genomes from these studies

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

Looking for ancient genomes from these studies

I am trying to complete the data for the new Ancient Ethnicities Analyzer. I would need the genomes from the following studies. Does anybody know where I can download them in BAM, VCF, TXT or CSV format?

- Cassidy 2016 : Neolithic and Bronze Age migration to Ireland and establishment of the insular Atlantic genome

- Philips 2017 : Comprehensive analysis of microorganisms accompanying human archaeological remains (Medieval Polish genomes)

- O’Sullivan 2018 : Ancient genome-wide analyses infer kinship structure in an Early Medieval Alemannic graveyard (Merovingian genomes)
    Last edited by Maciamo; 24-03-21 at 19:43.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

1 members found this post helpful.
    The Saag 2021 data seems to be available at https //evolbio.ut.ee/