Hello, to everyone.i was trying to get my dna to make sense (massconfusion)

Countess Bella

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
V2
mtDNA haplogroup
EVE
I LIVE IN USA,BORN AND HAVE NOT LEFT BUT I AM 100% EUROPEAN (Mt-EVE,V2) FIN-CHS,FIN-CEU-GBR.IT IS LIKE MY FAMILY HAS NOT DTD ANYTHING IN 300 YEARS (CONFUSED) any help would be great:useless:

100% European probably means that 500 years ago your ancestors were living in Europe. Most DNA companies base their ethnic categories on places of ancestral origin prior to the era of European migration to other parts of the world. With this approach there is no such category as "white American", even if all your ancestors have lived in the USA for the past 300 years.

hello, they didn't they came over in the 1700, everyone one doen't know, all and all (FIN) is the one,i just want to know my exact (direct).I have a good idea of who,when i do ancertry.com my tree everything runs together, botton line it comes down to a father and 3 sons. thank you for replying back to me

I can barely read your post. What exactly are you trying to say or ask?

It sounds like he is upset that his family has been in the United States for 300? years and never mixed with African or Native American. To that all I can say it just because you dont have some cool exotic ancestry dont mean you cant be proud of what you do have.

:wary2:
It sounds like he is upset that his family has been in the United States for 300? years and never mixed with African or Native American. To that all I can say it just because you dont have some cool exotic ancestry dont mean you cant be proud of what you do have.
FOR THE MOST PART I AM A SHE NOT A HE SO DO NOT GET YOURS TWISTED:wary2:

This is in the wrong thread. It's for Paleogenetics.

I will move it to the autosomal section.

This thread has been viewed 3985 times.

Back