celtiberian-II

Reaction score
Ethnic group
100% NW Castilian
Y-DNA haplogroup
J-L26
mtDNA haplogroup
H
www dot archyde dot com/the-man-of-loizu-the-oldest-complete-human-skeleton-found-in-navarra/

"The remains correspond to a male individual, between 17 and 21 years old, intentionally deposited inside this cave in the council of Aintzioa-Loizu. The skeleton is complete, anatomically connected, and exceptionally well preserved, as reported by experts. The body had been laid on its back, stretched out and with the arms on the belly."

Likely another WHG

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

The discovery of a near 12000 yo skeleton is a good result, and yes, a huge surprise if not WHG of the initial expansion tracking the retreat of ice sheets from Europe. Looking forward to the genetic analysis. Guess y DNA hg C1a2 and mt DNA hg U5b.

it should be 100 % El Miron (I*) or a mixture of El Miron with WHG (I1/I2)

www dot archyde dot com/the-man-of-loizu-the-oldest-complete-human-skeleton-found-in-navarra/

"The remains correspond to a male individual, between 17 and 21 years old, intentionally deposited inside this cave in the council of Aintzioa-Loizu. The skeleton is complete, anatomically connected, and exceptionally well preserved, as reported by experts. The body had been laid on its back, stretched out and with the arms on the belly."

I think this is not WHG burial type, but EHG. So I think it is a person to give east asian gene to WHG:
http://abload.de/img/asgjb6.png

This thread has been viewed 3281 times.

Back