Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Trouble posting

Ethnic group
    Italian

Trouble posting

Every time I try to post the letter s starts proliferating. It started after I posted on the thread about the possible Etruscan tombs in Spain. I haven't noticed it on any other site.

Is it possible that particular thread is infected with a virus, is it the whole site, or something I picked up elsewhere?

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

It doesn't come from the site itself as everything is working fine here. Maybe a problem with your keyboard?
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo View Post
    It doesn't come from the site itself as everything is working fine here. Maybe a problem with your keyboard?
    Thanks, Maciamo. All of a sudden it just resolved itself. It may be it was a bug and my system cleared it in the next scan.