Thread: Anti-vaxxer movement strongest in France

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    I don't know what to believe anymore. When I get my vaccine I want as close as possible 90%-100% effective and not have to wear PPE mask and face shield anymore and keep being questioned at work everyday if I have any changes and using thermal imaging scanning me, and some laser pointed at my forehead taking my temp ( I don't even know if I already had it and am just asymptomatic) it's so hot and I'm not getting proper oxygen, only my own recycled breadth day in and day out. Here is another article
    75 pupils contract COVID-19 from a vaccinated person at school party in Tel Aviv; former Health Ministry deputy director calls to bring back 'Green Pass' system

https://www.timesofisrael.com/officials-to-weigh-reimposing-some-virus-restrictions-as-delta-variant-spreads/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
    If you want all of these things, you should encourage people to get vaccinated. Pfizer and Moderna have those efficacy rates.

I don't know the details of that story. Were the pupils vaccinated? Maybe they were too young to get a shot? It is still possible for vaccinated people to pass on the disease to unvaccinated people.

Sounds like soon we will be having the Biden government people, going “door to door”, trying to convince the hesitant to comply with their vaccination mandates.
    I am having a really hard time understanding exactly what that means, it sounds very creepy!

Will they bring educational materials along with the jab?
    Or will they be more like Jehovah’s Witnesses and you can choose to simply not answer the door.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    Pat-U106-H11a10
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5a1b

Ethnic group
    a true mutt

I'm curious if a dna study has been started to see why some people have none or very few symptoms of covid, while others are deathly ill.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    Pat-U106-H11a10
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5a1b

Ethnic group
    a true mutt

You can be sure they will have a list of all of those who have already been vaccinated and not have to go to those doors.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceribell View Post
    Sounds like soon we will be having the Biden government people, going “door to door”, trying to convince the hesitant to comply with their vaccination mandates.
    I am having a really hard time understanding exactly what that means, it sounds very creepy!

Or will they be more like Jehovah’s Witnesses and you can choose to simply not answer the door.
    Hmmm,

I guess Donald Trump works for the Biden government?

Trump tells fans to get vaccinated during CPAC address

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/54...g-cpac-address

I have right-leaning views, but honestly, the sheer stupidity and inconsistency of attitudes held by many in the GOP are part of the reason why I am an independent now. The vaccine was created under the Trump administration, Trump himself took one of the mRNA vaccines, Trump promotes the vaccine to be taken by all. Yet people who call themselves Republican are suspicious of Democrats trying to do the same thing? You really have to be completely ignorant of very recent history to think it is a political thing!

Lest we forget, it was Democrats and liberals who were highly skeptical of the vaccine initially, just because it was made under Trump's administration. The anti-vaxxer movement is a bi-partisan act of foolishness.

^ FYI, I am a registered Democratic, but in truth I am really a Libertarian. In my opinion all politicians pretty much suck, but
    The Democratic Party has now morphed into something that I can no longer relate to. I plan to change my affiliation back to Independent.
    Jovialis, Is it really necessary to label and call people names, because they don’t agree with you?

The science behind the COVID-19 vaccines is still evolving and vaccine injury is a very real thing.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

^ FYI, I am a registered Democratic, but in truth I am really a Libertarian. In my opinion all politicians pretty much suck, but
    The Democratic Party has now morphed into something that I can no longer relate to. I plan to change my affiliation back to Independent.
    Jovialis, Is it really necessary to label and call people names, because they don’t agree with you?

The science behind the COVID-19 vaccines is still evolving and vaccine injury is a very real thing.
    It is not about disagreeing with me. I am only pointing to axioms.

COVID-19 is a real thing too.

Also, calling someone ignorant is not an insult. That seems like the only thing I could gather from my post that is directed at you. Unless of course you are more upset with my broad designations of calling anti-vaxxers, foolish. If it is a personal freedom thing, given your libertarian beliefs; at least it is related to political ideology. But are you arguing that anti-vaxxers right in their beliefs? Because from what I hear from them, they sound like they are indeed stupid, and uneducated. Every point I have seen made by them, is refuted, yet they insist on their beliefs, which is actually considered to be an act of stupidity.

Pointing out that Trump is an advocate, and recipient of mRNA vaccines is undeniable, so it is not a disagreement. Thus it is not "Biden's government people" alone.

I have some libertarian leaning myself, on some topics; however, I believe more in the concept of a state, and nation-states.

Baron

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

If you have been raised in a cult and watched as innocent child is denied a life saving blood transfusion, only to later die, you soon realize that a few white privileged males can set really bad advice to parents.
    H. event.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

@silesian

The article you linked was a case of the Delta-variant, which the current vaccines are only 60% effective. Perhaps if more people clamored to get vaccinated, these variants would not be able to emerge.

Nevertheless, even if everyone in the first-world was able to get the vaccine, the third world will be an environment where they will emerge.

Frankly, I wonder if one day a super-deadly variant will emerge that will start rapidly killing people, especially unvaccinated people with no protection. Maybe nature's way of dealing with overpopulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    It is not about disagreeing with me. I am only pointing to axioms.

COVID-19 is a real thing too.

Also, calling someone ignorant is not an insult. That seems like the only thing I could gather from my post that is directed at you. Unless of course you are more upset with my broad designations of calling anti-vaxxers, foolish. If it is a personal freedom thing, given your libertarian beliefs; at least it is related to political ideology. But are you arguing that anti-vaxxers right in their beliefs? Because from what I hear from them, they sound like they are indeed stupid, and uneducated. Every point I have seen made by them, is refuted, yet they insist on their beliefs, which is actually considered to be an act of stupidity.

Pointing out that Trump is an advocate, and recipient of mRNA vaccines is undeniable, so it is not a disagreement. Thus it is not "Biden's government people" alone.

I have some libertarian leaning myself, on some topics; however, I believe more in the concept of a state, and nation-states.
    I am not upset in the least, I actually enjoy reading your posts.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

I am not upset in the least, I actually enjoy reading your posts.
    Great!

@Sileasan,

What on earth does your post even mean? Cults? Can you please speak English, and stop talking in coded language.

Baron

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

Great!

@Sileasan,

What on earth does your post even mean? Cults? Can you please speak English, and stop talking in coded language.

People make choices, people like Joe Angelo, William Hushka ,Eric Carlson.
    Do you think any nation used Surgeon GeneralShirō Ishii experimental work on humans, and bubonic plague attacks at Chinese cities of Changde and Ningbo, and planned the Operation Cherry Blossoms. ?

Ethnic group
    Italian

@silesian

The article you linked was a case of the Delta-variant, which the current vaccines are only 60% effective. Perhaps if more people clamored to get vaccinated, these variants would not be able to emerge.

Nevertheless, even if everyone in the first-world was able to get the vaccine, the third world will be an environment where they will emerge.

Frankly, I wonder if one day a super-deadly variant will emerge that will start rapidly killing people, especially unvaccinated people with no protection. Maybe nature's way of dealing with overpopulation.
    "Plagues" seem always to have been with us; we defeat one and a new one arises.

They can dramatically change societies, with unforeseen consequences, as was the case with the Bubonic plague in which one in four Europeans died; more in some cases. In Fivizzano near me, which was a hub of transport over the Apennines, 90% of the population died. You could also argue that "plagues" helped bring down whole civilizations, like "Old Europe" and the Roman Empire.

To let them rage when there is something we can do seems incredibly short sighted and risky to me. Also, as you say, they can mutate to be more harmful; that's the history with the plague.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    "Plagues" seem always to have been with us; we defeat one and a new one arises.

They can dramatically change societies, with unforeseen consequences, as was the case with the Bubonic plague in which one in four Europeans died; more in some cases. In Fivizzano near me, which was a hub of transport over the Apennines, 90% of the population died. You could also argue that "plagues" helped bring down whole civilizations, like "Old Europe" and the Roman Empire.

To let them rage when there is something we can do seems incredibly short sighted and risky to me. Also, as you say, they can mutate to be more harmful; that's the history with the plague.
    If a deadly variant does wipe out people unwilling to take the vaccine, the upside would be a bottleneck of higher intelligence.

Baron

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

If a deadly variant does wipe out people unwilling to take the vaccine, the upside would be a bottleneck of higher intelligence.
    Do you really think that only the intelligent are the ones taking the approved for emergency use vaccines?
    It was so ridiculous last spring, seeing people posting selfies after getting vaccinated, all over social media . . . like they are some kind of rockstar. Big deal, good for you.

What do you say about people like Michael Yeadon, a researcher and ex Vice President of Pfizer and Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine. I would not consider either of them unintelligent because they have doubts about vaccinating the entire world’s population.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Do you really think that only the intelligent are the ones taking the approved for emergency use vaccines?
    It was so ridiculous last spring, seeing people posting selfies after getting vaccinated, all over social media . . . like they are some kind of rockstar. Big deal, good for you.

What do you say about people like Michael Yeadon, a researcher and ex Vice President of Pfizer and Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine. I would not consider either of them unintelligent because they have doubts about vaccinating the entire world’s population.
    Is your whole existence on this forum to be an anti-vaxxer? What people do on social media is immaterial.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2N72CS
    Last edited by Jovialis; 19-07-21 at 02:44.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/search/...gn=gquery-home

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

https://www.pennmedicine.org/coronav...-drew-weissman

Friday, December 11, 2020—Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, an infectious disease expert at Penn Medicine, has been studying RNA for use in vaccines for over 15 years. He has dreamed about the seemingly endless possibilities of treating diseases with custom-made mRNA. However, he didn’t expect the mRNA technology he co-created with former colleague Katalin (Kati) Kariko, PhD, to become a critical technology used in some of the COVID-19 mRNA-based vaccines that are now in late stage development.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Baron

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

July 17 updates
    More than 1,000 Israelis test positive for COVID

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/...-israel-674084

Four New Discoveries About Safety And Efficacy Of COVID Vaccines

*Deleted*
    Last edited by Jovialis; 19-07-21 at 02:42. Reason: Moderator Action: Link to conspiracy website removed.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Do not post links to conspiracy theory websites.

Consider this a warning.

Baron

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

Do not post links to conspiracy theory websites.

Consider this a warning.
    Why do people call other people anti-vaxxer when in fact they are up to date on all FDA approved vaccines? Strange name calling?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Why do people call other people anti-vaxxer when in fact they are up to date on all FDA approved vaccines? Strange name calling?
    If it get's fully approved in January, will you then take the vaccine? I hope you make it by then!

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...-covid-vaccine

Baron

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

FDA approved(including Delta)(no mix and match like in Canada), no more PPE, no more lockdowns. Yes.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast