Health Anti-vaxxer movement strongest in France

… Covid is decimating the anti-vaxxers, they are the new spreaders and ironically they are also the most vulnerable to the virus, …and I would make them pay (extra taxes) for prolonging the “inconveniences” they complain about … !

Are you going for a booster shot? Some are mixing different vaccines for there 2nd shot and 3rd shots. Is there 1 vaccine that can be taken? Legally can some one take legal action if you get sick, for defective vaccines, and or mixing incorrect vaccines from different makers?

The Economist has an interesting article explaining how vaccine hesitancy dropped significantly in most countries since January. Even in France the percentage of anti-vaxxers fell quickly from 60% in January to about 20% in May. Since then it has remained stationary, meaning that those last 20% will probably stand firm on their principles and refuse vaccination whatever the incentive proposed or the inconvenience it causes not to be vaccinated (e.g. proof of vaccination is now required to enter a restaurant or cultural event in France).

It's funny how even most conservatives I know here who were opposed to the restrictions throughout–and I've opposed most of them myself–have gotten the vaccines. Most of those would still fervently oppose making it mandatory. BTW there is nothing "leftist" about supporting mandatory vaccination, and as someone else posted, most old-school, true-to-form, non-technocratic leftists would be skeptical of the government jabbing people against their will.

I got the vaccines even though I already had the virus, and I don't know whether I should have at this point. I've been having tinnitus since then and tension in my head that wasn't there before. I had "mild" COVID and don't want it again, but I definitely think the vaccine shouldn't be mandatory.

That�s the problem with Authoritarian lockdowns; or anything authoritarian. You make a rule too strict or you impose enough expensive taxes, your people are going to rebel.

Add to that rampant inequality that economic elites have no intention of addressing. This is playing with fire.

Any new information fact checks,( More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents--80 people who died)--[FONT=DDG_ProximaNova] and 39% effective in [/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]Israel stats)[/FONT] about the new Covid-Delta variant reservoirs causing breakthrough cases and deaths among the anti-vaxxer-boosters; who refuse a third non FDA approved booster shot?

Any new information fact checks,( More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents--80 people who died)--[FONT=DDG_ProximaNova] and 39% effective in [/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]Israel stats)[/FONT] about the new Covid-Delta variant reservoirs causing breakthrough cases and deaths among the anti-vaxxer-boosters; who refuse a third non FDA approved booster shot?

There currently is no booster shot, but there is expected to be one.

Getting back to my point about the third world, the Delta variant emerged in India. We will probably need additional shots even beyond the booster to deal with future variants. Like I said, even if everyone in the first world get vaccinated, the third world will produce more variants. Another is the Lambda variant that emerged in south America.

As for covid Deaths 99.2% were among unvaccinated. So you have less than a one percent chance of dying from a breakthrough case, for vaccinated.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...as-delta-spreads-and-many-remain-unvaccinated

97% of hospitalizations were among unvaccinated:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/22/health/coronavirus-breakthrough-infections-delta.html

The vaccines are highly effective.

Are fully non FDA approved vaccinated spreading covid(and at what rate 39%for example in Israel), simple yes or no question. If yes, do they become the next breeding ground for future variants? Studies comparing 3rd world mutation rate compared to fully vaccinated mutation rate.

Are fully non FDA approved vaccinated spreading covid(and at what rate 39%for example in Israel), simple yes or no question. If yes, do they become the next breeding ground for future variants? Studies comparing 3rd world mutation rate compared to fully vaccinated mutation rate.

Yes, it is well known vaccinated people can possibly spread the disease, but since the viral load would be small, it is very unlikely. Nor would the spread be that severe. Only non-vaccinated people should really worry about that aspect, since they have zero protection.

Yes, it is well known vaccinated people can possibly spread the disease, but since the viral load would be small, it is very unlikely. Nor would the spread be that severe. Only non-vaccinated people should really worry about that aspect, since they have zero protection.

Can unapproved FDA mrna vaccines be marketed as preventing the spread of covid and its variants? If no;are there going to be more lockdowns whether people are vaccinated or not? Will people still have to wear PPE to stop the spread whether they are vaccinated or not?

Should fully 2shots non-FDA approved vaccinated people use N95 mask and eye goggles to prevent break-through positive PCR testing results and possible spreading the new covid mutations?

Will the unvaccinated literally become mentally retarded?

Maybe Biden had Covid and they never told anyone? :) Sorry, it's not funny, but lately it's gone beyond funny to scary with him.

If this is true that's big numbers of people who will be functioning as if they have ADD or early senility.

It makes you wonder if certain viruses do and always have had an effect on the brain.

Conspiracy theorist aside, Those fully vaccinated need to start wearing full PPE gear N95 masks combined with face masks are a good start. Lockdowns would also help. Those with little or no immune system can get there booster jabs on a regular basis, tailored to the efficacy rate on the the latest mutations.

Conspiracy theorist aside, Those fully vaccinated need to start wearing full PPE gear N95 masks combined with face masks are a good start. Lockdowns would also help. Those with little or no immune system can get there booster jabs on a regular basis, tailored to the efficacy rate on the the latest mutations.

The CDC recommends fully-vaccinated people should wear masks indoors.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cdc...lly-vaccinated-people-in-covid-hot-spots.html

The CDC recommends fully-vaccinated people should wear masks indoors.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cdc...lly-vaccinated-people-in-covid-hot-spots.html
Full shield face masks and or approved goggles + N95 masks can't hurt, extra booster shot's for a new strain?. We don't know a lot about the efficacy rate among the differing brands of vaccines(data is not out yet?), hence vaccinated people with little or no immune system need to be extra cautious as they may be also be harbouring new mutational strains. If we work together we can do this.

They say wearing regular glasses can protect against infected droplets.

Also, a booster may only be necessary for immunocompromised people.

This is a testament to the efficacy of the three vaccines:

CDC: 99.5% of COVID-19 deaths are from unvaccinated individuals

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-99-5-covid-19-162125960.html

I wonder if opposition will wane due to the sheer amount of deaths from people unwilling to get vaccinated. If we are at war with Covid-19, it is clear who the casualties are.

They say wearing regular glasses can protect against infected droplets.

Also, a booster may only be necessary for immunocompromised people.

This is a testament to the efficacy of the three vaccines:

I wonder if opposition will wane due to the sheer amount of deaths from people unwilling to get vaccinated. If we are at war with Covid-19, it is clear who the casualties are.
. It's not clear. Any updated stats, July 27-28 on breakthrough infections and deaths, between mRNA vaccines and traditional vaccines?

This thread has been viewed 56412 times.

Back