Health Anti-vaxxer movement strongest in France

When does it end 4,5,6...? Perhaps a little glimmer of light, the game changer might be the high R naught replication of Omicron - a milder upper airway infection- by rapidly displacing lethal Delta strain- group immunity for Covid might come about very soon for many areas. Perhaps due to the high R naught value, the old time tables change, all the extra boosters will not be needed(cannot keep up to each individual tailored strain), as well as PPE N95/non 95n masks, goggles, identity QR passports, social distancing, lockdowns. Maybe we will be done here in Ontario by end of Jan/ Feb, hopefully everything will go back to completely being normal.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...ctions-says-omicron-wave-has-peaked-1.5745946

[h=1]U.K. lifts COVID-19 restrictions, says Omicron wave 'has peaked'[/h]

......The government will no longer advise people to work from home and beginning next Thursday mandatory COVID-19 passes will not be required to gain entry to large-scale events.
Compulsory face masks will be scrapped in classrooms starting Thursday as well, and from next week they will not be legally required anywhere in England......

More great news!
Under freedom of information act, UK average age of covid deaths-Less the comorbidity statistics. Comparing life expectancy before and after mandated, vaccines.

Vaccine effectiveness against Omicron is only 37% after the third dose. Two doses of COVID-19 vaccines cannot protect you against infection by Omicron. Omicron is a superbug with 30 mutations that can evade COVID-19 vaccines. However, the symptoms are very mild for the young and vaccinated. I have not been vaccinated yet but over 70,000 new cases per day have been reported in my country. I need to act strategically to get around Omicron by taking all precautions.

Conclusions Two doses of COVID-19 vaccines are unlikely to protect against infection by Omicron. A third dose provides some protection in the immediate term, but substantially less than against Delta. Our results may be confounded by behaviours that we were unable to account for in our analyses. Further research is needed to examine protection against severe outcomes.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.30.21268565v1

Last edited:
Vaccine effectiveness against Omicron is only 37% after the third dose. Two doses of COVID-19 vaccines cannot protect you against infection by Omicron. Omicron is a superbug with 30 mutations that can evade COVID-19 vaccines. However, the symptoms are very mild for the young and vaccinated. I have not been vaccinated yet but over 70,000 new cases per day have been reported in my country. I need to act strategically to get around Omicron by taking all precautions.

Conclusions Two doses of COVID-19 vaccines are unlikely to protect against infection by Omicron. A third dose provides some protection in the immediate term, but substantially less than against Delta. Our results may be confounded by behaviours that we were unable to account for in our analyses. Further research is needed to examine protection against severe outcomes.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.30.21268565v1

Here we go! Denmark is the first, for human rights (no crimes against humanity)---basic human right freedoms! No unlawful mandates, concentration camps, persecuting people (like the Dark ages-Iberian peninsula and Yersinia pestis burning people)

Denmark to Impose New Facilitated Travel Rules From February 1

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/ne...new-facilitated-travel-rules-from-february-1/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/denmark-has-lifted-all-covid-19-restrictions/ar-AATmoJM

"Denmark has lifted all Covid-19 restrictions within the country, with coronavirus no longer considered a "socially critical sickness," according to the government."

"....According to Our World in Data, 81% of Denmark's population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19.Asked about vaccine mandates, Heunicke said: "Luckily we don't need that in Denmark ... I'm really happy that we don't need it because it's a very troubling path to move that way.""

The problem with the discounting of the covid's effect on society is the hospital occupancy rates during the covid surges, the effect on doctors and nurses and the effect on the elderly population. Florida still had 1200+ daily deaths last week. The elderly people are losing their companions, adults are losing their parents, kids their grandparents. These are not just statistics, they are real people.

In yet another study, this time in Malaysia, ivermectin was shown not to be effective against the virus. [FONT=&quot]52 of 241 patients (21.6%) in the ivermectin group and 43 of 249 patients (17.3%) in the control group progressed to severe disease.
[/FONT]

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2789362

I don't know why the far right keeps on insisting that it's an alternate treatment.

All I know is that I am triple vaxed and got Omnicron, as did everyone in my family and virtually everyone I know. In the majority of cases it seems that covid has mutated to evade the vaccine. Thankfully, it has also mutated to be virtually like the seasonal flu or just a cold.

I don't know of any back up in the hospitals on Long Island in terms of emergency care, inpatient care or procedures. Maybe that's because such a large percentage of the population is vaccinated? Or would most people get only mild symptoms anyway.

Anecdotally, I only know of one person who had serious symptoms and had to be hospitalized: he's 58, refused to be vaccinated, is at least 60-80 pounds overweight, and although he wouldn't admit it, I think he's an alcoholic. He had to be on a ventilator, his heart stopped, but he made it.

As for nursing homes for the elderly, if they have to be there they have to be there. I would definitely mandate that anyone working there be vaccinated and that they undergo weekly tests. Other than that I don't know what else can be done. If some elderly people refuse to be vaccinated, what should be done other than isolate them; restrain them and do it forcibly?

I don't feel at all threatened by some long haul truckers who refuse to be vaccinated who are stuck in their cabs all day. Mandate masks when they go into auto-stops etc. and call it a day.

It doesn't make any sense to me to treat this as if it's yersina pestis and create economic havoc when for the vast majority of people it's like a cold or the flu. My position was quite different when the original strain seemed to have such serious consequences.

The elderly and vulnerable can take measures to protect themselves, as they would during a bad flu season and special measures should apply in nursing homes, as I stated. If someone, like the man I know, has all sorts of health issues and refuses to get vaccinated, they pay the consequences. Omnicron doesn't appear to be a strain that's going to put tens of thousands of people on ventilators.

Of course, if it mutates to a different form everything would have to be revisited.

All of this is why the Scandinavian countries, Great Britain etc. are lifting the mandates. That is what makes Trudeau's reaction to the Ottawa protests so unfathomable to me. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I thought the mandates were due to be lifted in Canada the first week in March. If that's the case why on earth not just wait it out? It would all have disappeared. If it's the crossing of the border that is a problem, work it out with the Biden administration.

The reaction of the Prime Minister to the Ottawa protest seems to me to be completely botched from beginning to end.

I honestly think the problem is that the position on the mandates has more to do with political orientation than with a public health situation. That's highly unfortunate.

Giant pharmaceutical companies? The two main vaccines are made by BioNTech and Moderna, both small start-ups. BioNTech was founded in 2008 and has about 1300 employees. Moderna was founded in 2010 and has 1800 employees. In comparison this forum has 57,000 members, including 4400 active members.

A third vaccine is made by Novavax, which has only 791 employees.

The biggest company making Covid vaccines is AstraZeneca (76,000 employees), but their vaccine was only widely used in the UK due to their partnership with Oxford University and the fact that the company is headquartered in England. That's why the British government chose it (supporting local jobs), despite it being less effective.

So no, overall Covid vaccines have very little to do with big pharma. BioNTech was so small that they had to partner with Pfizer for support with clinical trials and logistics as they didn't have the means to do it themselves, being so tiny on a world scale. By the vaccine itself was developed by BioNTech, not Pfizer.

That's just plain dishonesty. Pfizer, is a just some little guy, leave him alone internet troll, stop bullying Pfizer. OK buddy. BTW I'm miraculously still alive. No idea why I have survived the deadliest pandemic without the magic juice.

Most people at my work are vaccinated and they've still gotten covid. So the vaccines don't work, no reason for me to get it. Not that the virus is dangerous anyway.

I'm interested in getting the Sinovac or sputnik covid vaccine. Canada only has a few choices. A lot of misinformation here is a a FDA video, what do you think?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html

The New York Times

The C.D.C. Isn’t Publishing Large Portions of the Covid Data It Collects

The agency has withheld critical data on boosters, hospitalizations......
Much of the withheld information could help state and local health officials better target their efforts to bring the virus under control. Detailed, timely data on hospitalizations by age and race would help health officials identify and help the populations at highest risk. Information on hospitalizations and death by age and vaccination status would have helped inform whether healthy adults needed booster shots.....

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/chd-says-pfizer-fda-dropped-205400826.html
CHD Says Pfizer and FDA Dropped Data Bombshell on COVID Vaccine Consumers

Washington, DC, March 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a 55,000-page set of documents released on Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a COVID-19 vaccine license. This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman’s decision on January 6 to deny the request

Vaccine adverse events...

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...oc-5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf#page=30

BNT162b25.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event ReportsCONFIDENTIALPage 1APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acousticneuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epilepticaphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus................

Most people at my work are vaccinated and they've still gotten covid. So the vaccines don't work, no reason for me to get it. Not that the virus is dangerous anyway.

Here in America, the vast majority of Albanians got the jab (frikacak), the diaspora community is largely an embarrassment. The Bosnians on the other hand have overwhelmingly refused it.

And these people that took it, many of them got sick, some quite bad. So many people called out of work this winter, all believers in science or so they pride themselves. Some people justified the reason for injecting themselves with a unknown substance with, urgghh I was going to lose my job....man. Well your life better be worth less than a paycheck.

The World Health Organization (WHO) is reporting on a new side effect: hearing loss.

vaccinees, and the median age is just over40 years.

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/351326/9789240042452-eng.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Question. 2 doses considered unvaxxed?
Should people who are part of the vaccinated Covid resevoir, and can still spread an ever mutating Covid, wait 9 months between there next booster dose, or should they get their booster doses sooner(for example 3 month interval). Anybody with 4 or 5 booster yet ? Children under 5 also need 4 / 5 boosters?

If one get's infected with Covid even after 3,4,5, vaccines treatments, should they take Paxlovid to lessen the risk of serious sickness or death?

I think as soon as Omicron varaint appeared it should have being over worldwide , i can't believe some world leaders are keeping this fiasco going.
As for the safety of the vaccine itself, well i'am glad i never took it.

I think as soon as Omicron varaint appeared it should have being over worldwide , i can't believe some world leaders are keeping this fiasco going.
As for the safety of the vaccine itself, well i'am glad i never took it.

Neither did I and I've never caught anything. Nevertheless, ever since the pandemic started I've been washing my hands more often, especially when I come back in the house or before I eat anything and I have not even caught a dose of flu or the common cold.

This thread has been viewed 56731 times.

Back