Health Anti-vaxxer movement strongest in France

anti-vaxxers

I think the issue with trying to educate people on the vaccine, is that they don't trust the sources they are coming from. However, I don't think these people think too deeply about much, and are more responsive to sensation than reason. Which is why governments should use "sticks" to imperil their base motivations, like income. Governments need to pressure or persuade companies to make it mandatory for their employees to get the vaccine. People can still have their freedoms, but they also have the freedom to be unemployed, if they don't want to follow suit.

The WHO has said Pfizer is fine to use for children 12+, which is what is allowed in the US.

Well if that is the case, I would be willing to try the new experimental gene therapy and have people monitor me for let's say a meager 1 million dollars in gold, just in case I could not work anymore. It's a sacrifice I would be willing to make to help out( BTW I'm all caught up all my vaccines). Originally I was thinking about Sputnik 5 or Sinopharm vaccine, I think both traditional.

Here is a cool website with up to date stats. You can even scroll over countries. For example Lao Peoples Democratic Republic had only 3 deaths so far(population 7 million +/-).
WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard
https://covid19.who.int/?adgroupsurvey={adgroupsurvey}

Well if that is the case, I would be willing to try the new experimental gene therapy and have people monitor me for let's say a meager 1 million dollars in gold, just in case I could not work anymore. It's a sacrifice I would be willing to make to help out( BTW I'm all caught up all my vaccines). Originally I was thinking about Sputnik 5 or Sinopharm vaccine, I think both traditional.

I have already debunked these harmful lies with legitimate sources. Do not spread disinformation, mRNA vaccines are not experimental, and they are not gene therapy.

I have already debunked these harmful lies with legitimate sources. Do not spread disinformation, mRNA vaccines are not experimental, and they are not gene therapy.
Wikipedia

This is what wikipedia has under RNA vaccines
[h=3]General[/h]Before 2020, no mRNA technology platform (drug or vaccine) had been authorized for use in humans, so there was a risk of unknown effects.[44] The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic required faster production capability of mRNA vaccines, made them attractive to national health organisations, and led to debate about the type of initial authorization mRNA vaccines should get (including emergency use authorization or expanded access authorization) after the eight-week period of post-final human trials.[73][74]

I think one has to consider the effect of the vaccines when looking at those numbers. In the past there was nothing one could do. Look at the plague: it still exists, but antibiotics cure it. Same goes for TB, and I don't think anyone knows really how many died, but it was a scourge,

I don't want you to get it, Silesian; even if it doesn't kill you, the side effects can be terrible. Look at how many have taken the vaccine with no ill effects, even very old people. Take it, especially with the Delta version rocketing around the world. You won't be sorry.

Just as a side note, the reason variants like the Delta version arise in the first place is precisely because there are huge reservoirs where there's a lot of Covid, giving the virus more opportunity to mutate.

There are so many vaccines to choose from. How did you know which one to choose? Did future reservoirs of potential variants come into play when you made your decision?
For example children potential variant reservoirs for Delta or Lambda, spreading, who were vaccinated versus children un-vaccinated
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...ster-recommended-for-immunocompromised-672894

Wikipedia

This is what wikipedia has under RNA vaccines
General

Before 2020, no mRNA technology platform (drug or vaccine) had been authorized for use in humans, so there was a risk of unknown effects.[44] The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic required faster production capability of mRNA vaccines, made them attractive to national health organisations, and led to debate about the type of initial authorization mRNA vaccines should get (including emergency use authorization or expanded access authorization) after the eight-week period of post-final human trials.[73][74]

How in your mind does this make it experimental or gene therapy?

Take a look at the source, an editorial published by one person, prior to when the papers on the results were released a month later.

How in your mind does this make it experimental or gene therapy?

Take a look at the source, an editorial published by one person, prior to when the papers on the results were released a month later.

in fact here is a more recent article where this same author praises the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

"Two vaccines made using messenger RNA (mRNA) have proved spectacularly successful at warding off COVID-19"

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01661-0

Moreover, the article shows that there are rigorous standards that are put in place, as it points out with this third vaccine.

What are you trying to prove here?

in fact here is a more recent article where this same author praises the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

"Two vaccines made using messenger RNA (mRNA) have proved spectacularly successful at warding off COVID-19"

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01661-0

Moreover, the article shows that there are rigorous standards that are put in place, as it points out with this third vaccine.

What are you trying to prove here?

I don't know what to believe anymore. When I get my vaccine I want as close as possible 90%-100% effective and not have to wear PPE mask and face shield anymore and keep being questioned at work everyday if I have any changes and using thermal imaging scanning me, and some laser pointed at my forehead taking my temp ( I don't even know if I already had it and am just asymptomatic) it's so hot and I'm not getting proper oxygen, only my own recycled breadth day in and day out. Here is another article
[h=2]75 pupils contract COVID-19 from a vaccinated person at school party in Tel Aviv; former Health Ministry deputy director calls to bring back 'Green Pass' system[/h]https://www.timesofisrael.com/officials-to-weigh-reimposing-some-virus-restrictions-as-delta-variant-spreads/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I don't know what to believe anymore. When I get my vaccine I want as close as possible 90%-100% effective and not have to wear PPE mask and face shield anymore and keep being questioned at work everyday if I have any changes and using thermal imaging scanning me, and some laser pointed at my forehead taking my temp ( I don't even know if I already had it and am just asymptomatic) it's so hot and I'm not getting proper oxygen, only my own recycled breadth day in and day out. Here is another article
[h=2]75 pupils contract COVID-19 from a vaccinated person at school party in Tel Aviv; former Health Ministry deputy director calls to bring back 'Green Pass' system[/h]https://www.timesofisrael.com/officials-to-weigh-reimposing-some-virus-restrictions-as-delta-variant-spreads/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
If you want all of these things, you should encourage people to get vaccinated. Pfizer and Moderna have those efficacy rates.

I don't know the details of that story. Were the pupils vaccinated? Maybe they were too young to get a shot? It is still possible for vaccinated people to pass on the disease to unvaccinated people.

Sounds like soon we will be having the Biden government people, going “door to door”, trying to convince the hesitant to comply with their vaccination mandates.
I am having a really hard time understanding exactly what that means, it sounds very creepy!

Will they bring educational materials along with the jab?
Or will they be more like Jehovah’s Witnesses and you can choose to simply not answer the door.

I'm curious if a dna study has been started to see why some people have none or very few symptoms of covid, while others are deathly ill.

You can be sure they will have a list of all of those who have already been vaccinated and not have to go to those doors.

Sounds like soon we will be having the Biden government people, going “door to door”, trying to convince the hesitant to comply with their vaccination mandates.
I am having a really hard time understanding exactly what that means, it sounds very creepy!

Or will they be more like Jehovah’s Witnesses and you can choose to simply not answer the door.

Hmmm,

I guess Donald Trump works for the Biden government? :rolleyes:

Trump tells fans to get vaccinated during CPAC address

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/540922-trump-tells-fans-to-get-vaccinated-during-cpac-address

I have right-leaning views, but honestly, the sheer stupidity and inconsistency of attitudes held by many in the GOP are part of the reason why I am an independent now. The vaccine was created under the Trump administration, Trump himself took one of the mRNA vaccines, Trump promotes the vaccine to be taken by all. Yet people who call themselves Republican are suspicious of Democrats trying to do the same thing? You really have to be completely ignorant of very recent history to think it is a political thing!

Lest we forget, it was Democrats and liberals who were highly skeptical of the vaccine initially, just because it was made under Trump's administration. The anti-vaxxer movement is a bi-partisan act of foolishness.

^ FYI, I am a registered Democratic, but in truth I am really a Libertarian. In my opinion all politicians pretty much suck, but
The Democratic Party has now morphed into something that I can no longer relate to. I plan to change my affiliation back to Independent.
Jovialis, Is it really necessary to label and call people names, because they don’t agree with you?

The science behind the COVID-19 vaccines is still evolving and vaccine injury is a very real thing.

^ FYI, I am a registered Democratic, but in truth I am really a Libertarian. In my opinion all politicians pretty much suck, but
The Democratic Party has now morphed into something that I can no longer relate to. I plan to change my affiliation back to Independent.
Jovialis, Is it really necessary to label and call people names, because they don’t agree with you?

The science behind the COVID-19 vaccines is still evolving and vaccine injury is a very real thing.

It is not about disagreeing with me. I am only pointing to axioms.

COVID-19 is a real thing too.

Also, calling someone ignorant is not an insult. That seems like the only thing I could gather from my post that is directed at you. Unless of course you are more upset with my broad designations of calling anti-vaxxers, foolish. If it is a personal freedom thing, given your libertarian beliefs; at least it is related to political ideology. But are you arguing that anti-vaxxers right in their beliefs? Because from what I hear from them, they sound like they are indeed stupid, and uneducated. Every point I have seen made by them, is refuted, yet they insist on their beliefs, which is actually considered to be an act of stupidity.

Pointing out that Trump is an advocate, and recipient of mRNA vaccines is undeniable, so it is not a disagreement. Thus it is not "Biden's government people" alone.

I have some libertarian leaning myself, on some topics; however, I believe more in the concept of a state, and nation-states.

If you have been raised in a cult and watched as innocent child is denied a life saving blood transfusion, only to later die, you soon realize that a few white privileged males can set really bad advice to parents.

@silesian

The article you linked was a case of the Delta-variant, which the current vaccines are only 60% effective. Perhaps if more people clamored to get vaccinated, these variants would not be able to emerge.

Nevertheless, even if everyone in the first-world was able to get the vaccine, the third world will be an environment where they will emerge.

Frankly, I wonder if one day a super-deadly variant will emerge that will start rapidly killing people, especially unvaccinated people with no protection. Maybe nature's way of dealing with overpopulation.

It is not about disagreeing with me. I am only pointing to axioms.

COVID-19 is a real thing too.

Also, calling someone ignorant is not an insult. That seems like the only thing I could gather from my post that is directed at you. Unless of course you are more upset with my broad designations of calling anti-vaxxers, foolish. If it is a personal freedom thing, given your libertarian beliefs; at least it is related to political ideology. But are you arguing that anti-vaxxers right in their beliefs? Because from what I hear from them, they sound like they are indeed stupid, and uneducated. Every point I have seen made by them, is refuted, yet they insist on their beliefs, which is actually considered to be an act of stupidity.

Pointing out that Trump is an advocate, and recipient of mRNA vaccines is undeniable, so it is not a disagreement. Thus it is not "Biden's government people" alone.

I have some libertarian leaning myself, on some topics; however, I believe more in the concept of a state, and nation-states.

I am not upset in the least, I actually enjoy reading your posts.

This thread has been viewed 56692 times.

Back