Total War: Rome (Remastered)

nXUGhgq.png

I really don't have much time to play this game nowadays. But here is the progress of my campaign playing as the Roman faction, Bruttii. I like to play as them, because their capital is in Puglia.

nXUGhgq.png

I really don't have much time to play this game nowadays. But here is the progress of my campaign playing as the Roman faction, Bruttii. I like to play as them, because their capital is in Puglia.

Yo Jovialis, have you ever given EU4 a try?

^^I haven't but it looks interesting. I'm big on map aesthetics.

The learning curve is orders of magnitude steeper than most grand strategy games (aka map staring exercises), so it requires a lot of patience. But after 1-2k hours on it the last 6 years I would say I still learn something new each time I play it.

The map can be made more aesthetically pleasing with mods, I think they might be even available on Steam, have to check.
But the game is so well made (ofc it can be better), that it has been used to teach History as an exercise (much more time efficient to read 100 books if you ask me :D)(cant find the link to some Prof. using Paradox games/EU4 as a class assignment).

Edit: Found it:

https://www.technologyreview.com/20...uld-be-serious-tools-for-historical-research/

I have to say, while this game is great for nostalgia. The newer iteration, Rome II: Total War, is way better. Especially after the Imperator Augustus expansion DLC. I actually prefer to play as Octavian's Rome with that campaign, rather than the Grand Campaign.

Thanks for letting us know about it, these information are really awesome. You can also explore out smm panel rates for more information.

My favorite game ever. I especially like the version with the mod Europa Barbarorum

Inviato dal mio M2101K9G utilizzando Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 3775 times.

Back