Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: (VIDEO) Genetic Origins - ALBANIANS (FROM ALBANIA)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1 members found this post helpful.

(VIDEO) Genetic Origins - ALBANIANS (FROM ALBANIA)

Well, cheers :)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283/FT29003

Is this your Youtube channel? If so, good luck on the journey.

Nice video as far as quality goes. However, a suggestion would be to do a further breakdown of the lineages of the populations you cover, especially in the non homogenous, single line dominated ones.

I am sure various admins of DNA projects would help you out. Maybe if you get in touch with them, the quality as well as output (ie more videos, more topics, longer content) would benefit and maybe help your channel blow up. Since most of the Genetic videos on YouTube uploaded by Balkan people are a mess of propaganda and misinformation, so you might find a niche there.
    “Man cannot live without a permanent trust in something indestructible in himself, and at the same time that indestructible something as well as his trust in it may remain permanently concealed from him.”

Franz Kafka

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archetype0ne View Post
    Is this your Youtube channel? If so, good luck on the journey.

Nice video as far as quality goes. However, a suggestion would be to do a further breakdown of the lineages of the populations you cover, especially in the non homogenous, single line dominated ones.

I am sure various admins of DNA projects would help you out. Maybe if you get in touch with them, the quality as well as output (ie more videos, more topics, longer content) would benefit and maybe help your channel blow up. Since most of the Genetic videos on YouTube uploaded by Balkan people are a mess of propaganda and misinformation, so you might find a niche there.
    Yes it is :), thank you friend.

As you can see I try to be transparent as I can, my motivation is not any propaganda, my true and pure motivation is the love towards archaeology and genetics, by the way I am Archaeologist.

P.S. Thank you for offering help, but as you saw I presented the basic information for albanians (and I will continue to do so for other nations), why basic? Well because as you probably also know, many people around Internet are interested in Y-DNA genetics and origin of various people, but they don't know basics...

I met many people who dont even know the difference between Y-DNA and Autosomal DNA, so as you saw in video, I also explain that difference in shortest time I could, and continue to mention most important Y-DNA groups.

Cheers :)
    Last edited by Archangel Michael; 26-04-21 at 19:02.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

Ethnic group
    North Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Michael View Post
    Yes it is :), thank you friend.

As you can see I try to be transparent as I can, my motivation is not any propaganda, my true and pure motivation is the love towards archaeology and genetics, by the way I am Archaeology.

P.S. Thank you for offering help, but as you saw I presented the basic information for albanians (and I will continue to do so for other nations), why basic? Well because as you probably also know, many people around Internet are interested in Y-DNA genetics and origin of various people, but they don't know basics...

I met many people who dont even know the difference between Y-DNA and Autosomal DNA, so as you saw in video, I also explain that difference in shortest time I could, and continue to mention most important Y-DNA groups.

Cheers :)

Too many groups claim Illyrian origin , like the Bosnians ....here is one place called Daorson ...............see net for other articles

https://stolacx.ba/illyrians/?lang=en

but oldest I have seen on the internet dating to 1600BC is from Zalec Slovenia for origin of "illyrians" .

Bu to let you know, I don't believe in any true Illyrian, but only a group of tribes who where placed under the illyrian group by the Romans

good luck on your project
    Fathers mtdna ...... T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ...... K1a4p
    Mothers line ..... R1b-S8172
    Grandmother paternal side ... I1-CTS6397
    Wife paternal line ..... R1a-Z282