Oceanian 0.12

Northeast african ‐

Subsaharan ‐

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

G,19.27,14.76,10.82,3.25,16.55,8.99,21.78,3.61,0,0,0,0,0.4,0.57,0 K15
I’ve put mine so you can compare

G,19.27,14.76,10.82,3.25,16.55,8.99,21.78,3.61,0,0,0,0,0.4,0.57,0 K15
I’ve put mine so you can compare
Nice, do you think mine are typical results given that i have ancestry from Toscana, Emilia and Romagna?
On PCA i plot slightly more western than the Tuscan sample

I mean.. with that little that I know I think yes
The difference between us is the input of ‘Baltic ‘ ancestry .

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

IMG_0531.jpg

These are yours, I’ve put your K15 in Vahaduo so you can see your distance ampng modern populace.

Are you albanian?

I've read that Tuscans and Albanians have similar composition in calculators.

Yes. But everything should be take ‘cum grano salis’. You are right, similar but not identical !

Indeed, also because it doesn't mean that italians and albanians are "related".

More opinions!! Come on[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Hey there Philip. If I were you I would use my autosomal raw data on different calculators, then input them on vahaduo and populate different results. After which I would post them here and see what people think. Similar to what Gabriele did with your K13 coordinates. That way we can comment on ancient/modern people and samples related to your ancestry ;) .

Hey there Philip. If I were you I would use my autosomal raw data on different calculators, then input them on vahaduo and populate different results. After which I would post them here and see what people think. Similar to what Gabriele did with your K13 coordinates. That way we can comment on ancient/modern people and samples related to your ancestry ;) .
I just tried k15 but i can't post it right now since I haven't reached 20 posts yet

What calculators would you suggest?

I would try Dodecad K12b Ancient and Original for a start. http://vahaduo.genetics.ovh/
If you download Admixture Studio you have a trove of calculators, I would play around with them and share what you personally find interesting.

Edit: To gain your 20 posts: Go to opinions part of the forum and share your opinion on stuff. ;)

You can use your results with additional tools like this 'https://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/K15.htm'
This one puts you on the map so you can compare yourself with other ethnic groups.
Comment your result :)

You can use your results with additional tools like this 'https://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/K15.htm'
This one puts you on the map so you can compare yourself with other ethnic groups.
Comment your result :)
When i'll reach 20 posts i will send where i plot....i basically plot on Tuscan sample but slightly more western

Update! Now i can post the map

0e13569837964f4b9f88db9dbe956ddd.jpg

Last edited:
When i'll reach 20 posts i will send where i plot....i basically plot on Tuscan sample but slightly more western

Aren't you a mix of ancestry from Tuscany, Romagna and Emilia? Why are you using the Afghan flag?

Please, post your Dodecad K12b and Eurogenes K13 results, components only.

This is useful but it's not a true PCA

https://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/K15.htm

Interesting, but that's not a true PCA.

This thread has been viewed 11413 times.

Back