Classify these beauties

Archetype0ne

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Y-DNA haplogroup
L283>Y21878>Y197198
First I want to say that these women are models, and as such usually have a huge team of hairdressers, make up artists, professional photographers, for that matter take it at face value for what it is, this is just a form of art. I am not condoning any beauty standard.

After this little classify game / art exhibit, I will provide the name/insta of the models.

B9VeMx9.jpg
9v3JVPc.jpg
NwJdo6C.jpg

AeKo3As.jpg
8Dmmt7I.jpg

4XM56VM.jpg
ntmwfPH.jpg
K9OlEQt.jpg

OiBBIo4.jpg
rgXQtEI.jpg

QYdgXNk.jpg

jy2hrhX.jpg

1QC8YnR.jpg
PeoPOZk.jpg

JEWVbSx.jpg

fn8Ha8C.jpg

2eOe4Yb.jpg

BEh3hqN.jpg

SpmrJuV.jpg

Jv0QMNn.jpg

yHdcU6o.jpg
PVUrkZe.jpg
xMl45Xq.jpg

aD5MGAy.jpg

OpCFD6n.jpg
vVOHajR.jpg

WXMF5ns.jpg
UOTKJH0.jpg

U7nmLKC.jpg
YK1CybC.jpg
mDFShkT.jpg
cq6uOh7.jpg
ILZebWn.jpg
u2jlKMi.jpg

kU4Gopt.jpg
dvGZOP6.jpg
srvOBOL.jpg

Bonus question which model is your favorite out of these ones?

hottoid mainly a blend of med + something else:cool-v:
i like numbers 6 and 7:)

hottoid mainly a blend of med + something else:cool-v:
i like numbers 6 and 7:)

HAHAH the "hotoid" caught me off guard.

We have similar tastes John. I am in the same boat :p

# 3 is my favorite model. Her ‘2’ photo with an amazing tan and an angelic face is fantastic.

# 3 is my favorite model. Her ‘2’ photo with an amazing tan and an angelic face is fantastic.

Oh yes friend. I absolutely love her dark beautiful eyes! Make me weak at the knees.

All the looks and especially lips, seems to me, they want to provide a 2 origins,

almost all photo lips, seems to be designed, or painted to atrract or appeal midle East,
a wide generally look especial in uper face, reminds me very much Dalmatia, Croatia and Western balkans Slavic populations,
such looks are common in Balkans, especially West Balkans,

None is the styles (phenotypes) I like,

All of them look like they more plastic than cartilage on their faces, and lots of make-up too, even at the pool or jungle. I like things natural, so I will say that although none attract me particularly, some are still beautiful, though the rest turns me off by how much "****" there is on their bodies and faces. Not even actresses and super models do what 7 did to her face. 5 to me looked the most natural out of the white ones, so that is the one I find most attractive. I am guessing they are all "internet models".
Edit: I don't know why the word is being censored, it is simply a synonym for untrue.

Interesting view.

The question was more about phenotype/looks.

But I can see your point. Just not familiar what is ****/real anymore, since social media has probably skewed my perception. No idea about plastic surgeries and treatments either, I am sure if I was a plastic surgeon I would have an easier time. On one hand their lips look too good to be true, but having known a couple of women like that in my life, it does occur rarely. They are also quite young to have had that many procedures, to be as you say more plastic than cartilage. But as I said, I do not have the trained eye to be able to spot it. Plus some people are just better gifted genetically, so their looks can't be discounted.

Regarding make up... yeah. That seems to be the trend. Rarely see girls out without makeup anymore. Even if it is applied as to be low key, it is still there.

They are indeed internet models, as all models are today, but they do also model for international fashion brands, and perform in professional photo shoots/magazines.

This thread has been viewed 3688 times.

Back