Where is he from?

Cato

Reaction score
Guess his ethnicity
f6da84e17568af4c1b3a2e2cbe702031.jpg

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

He's too generic. He could come from far northern Italy, or the Alps, Southern Germany, or maybe even the British Isles/Low Countries.

Can't tell.

North West Europe?

Dutch, or the vicinity, Western Germany, England.

North West Europe?

Dutch, or the vicinity, Western Germany, England.

Edit: Nice one Cato. Finding out who he is sent me down a rabbit hole.

He's too generic. He could come from far northern Italy, or the Alps, Southern Germany, or maybe even the British Isles/Low Countries.

Can't tell.
He's not from there

To me, this man doesn‘t have typical British nor German facial features, (atypical nose, lips). Thus I think he‘s not English/British or German, etc. However, some Ashkenazi Jews look similar to him.

double post.

I'll give you a clue, he's atypical in his country, especially the pigmentation

Ok, it's too difficult. He's Algerian from the Atlas mountains [emoji16]

So, I got that right that he's not British nor German. Many people don't pay much attention to facial features when people have light eyes and hair. This man when going by his face reminds a bit of Albert Einstein.

06Cowen1919-jumbo.jpg

My first thought was Askhenaze Jew, as said Real Expert. Not typically Alps; some 'danubian mediter' features for skull, but it isn't enough to determine. But the mix in his lips and nose would confirm some Jewih trend IMO.I cannot say more, as often.
BTW Askhenaze Jews have often enough red or reddish head hair.

Apart the surprising ***mentation, it doesn't exclude some Near-Eastern today 'Arab' (not Bedwin!), there has been so much crossings in northern Near-East, for the most around BA and later! (Jews came from there and added just a little more crossings...)

Ok, it's too difficult. He's Algerian from the Atlas mountains [emoji16]

Is this the true answer?

"Abdel Kader Benamara was a thoroughbred Berber from the Atlas Mountains in Algeria."

He looks Nordic but mixed with something "exotic." I would have guessed Turkish or Armenian.

Did you read the article though? It's not like he is an outlier in his community. The guy that visited his village said he is one of many. It's not like some recent mixed turned him Dutch.

The Egyptians depicted the Lybians with white skin and blond hair

This thread has been viewed 7607 times.

Back