Where is he from?

The Egyptians depicted the Lybians with white skin and blond hair

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

A few were blond but the majority of Libyans were brunette.

This guy has not typically 'nordic' type head bones. Even less for fleshy parts.
Concerning the blond mirage of Berbers, their lighter regions are roughly said around 5 % of blond/blondish hair, and around 40-50% of brown hair not very dark brown nor blackish; it is'nt a 'tsunami' of fair ***mentation, but in the countries they occupy it's very fair;
ATW this is not true for all regions and Berbers are not an homogenous group. In kabylie I read they had around 4% or red hairs and 14% of freckling. If I rely on old studies, the fairer people are in Atlas (the most part in Northern Marocco), in Little Kabylia, in the Aurès, and Eastern shores of Tunisia.
Among 'Arabs' the Anshiares (ancienly between Syria and Lebanon if I don't mistake, in mountainous parts, first) would have been even fairer (around 8% of blond/blondish hairs)

So, I got that right that he's not British nor German. Many people don't pay much attention to facial features when people have light eyes and hair. This man when going by his face reminds a bit of Albert Einstein.

06Cowen1919-jumbo.jpg

Now that you said it I completely agree; not, imo, the "typical" or "average" Moroccan.

England, Germany,low countries

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 7607 times.

Back