steppe theory and western europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
with that kind of argumentation you could justifiy pretty much everything. there are also obvious differences between the conquests of the Saud family and the foundation of Israel.

if you argue like this why not just remove palestine completely push the people out and give all of the land to israel?

Great, so you're now taking up for the Saud family. Lovely people, I'm sure.

I'm not arguing for the further seizure of Palestinian land. I'm arguing that Israel simply has a right to exist, and that the injustices committed during its foundation should not be used to vilify the modern country.

Western leftists, because of all you brag about "humanitarianism", have been treated far too long as neutral arbiters in international conflicts when you're so obviously not. You are clearly committed to the Palestinian cause and not to any feasible resolution. The same goes for the migrant invasion in Greece.

Great, so you're now taking up for the Saud family. Lovely people, I'm sure.

I'm not arguing for the further seizure of Palestinian land. I'm arguing that Israel simply has a right to exist, and that the injustices committed during its foundation should not be used to vilify the modern country.

The problem is that Israelis don't give a damn what European leftists think about their nation, and they shouldn't. Stop acting like all you care about is peace and coexistence when you so obviously don't–you have a dog in the fight, on the Palestinian side. You're not some neutral observer who 'just wants peace'.

do you think this will bring peace?
map.jpg

there has to be a step back from the side of Israel or else there will be no peace.

as for your accusation with the saud family i'm just going to repeat that with your argumentation you can justfify everything. and you don't seem to have a problem with that.

what makes you think that comparing saudi arabia with israel makes any sense?

If you hate to say it, don't say it because you're not right. Ceuta and Melilla are Spanish cities hundreds of years before the Kingdom of Morocco existed. In fact Ceuta was a Portuguese city but remained loyal to Spain when Portugal became independent from the Spanish Empire. Ergo Spain will never give up sovereignty in those cities because they are more Spanish than the peninsulars. We already ceded a lot of territory when the Spanish and French Protectorate in Morocco ended, we withdrew from Western Sahara in compliance with the UN resolutions on decolonization. The Moors have no right to claim anything and they know that those cities will never be Moroccan, they are only trying to provoke Spain and the European Union not to put obstacles to their illegal occupation of the Sahara. I hope this is clear to you. Regarding Gibraltar has nothing to do with Ceuta or Melilla, is a piece of rock with strategic value that the Dutch and English occupied in the War of Spanish Succession, we do not care that the British insist on keeping it, we give it away, the only bad thing is that it has become a nest of smugglers, gangsters who encourage illegal immigration through the strait and refuge of offshore companies engaged in tax evasion.

the Vandals where in north africa for 4 generations ....from morocco to tunisia, we do not know the history of these people

The Vandal Kingdom (Latin: Regnum Vandalum) or Kingdom of the Vandals and Alans (Latin: Regnum Vandalorum et Alanorum) was established by the Germanic Vandal people under Gaiseric. It ruled in North Africa and the Mediterranean 435–534 CE.
In 429 CE, the Vandals, estimated to number 80,000 people, had crossed by boat from Hispania to North Africa. They advanced eastward, conquering the coastal regions of what is now Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia.

what is the soulution to the israeli- palestinian conflict in your opinion ?
two state solution ?
we are not going to return back to europe and other places were are ancestors lived for the last 2000 years....:rolleyes:

recent studies link the philistines to either crete or other aegean islands as their origin

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...nes-180972561/

Now, researchers have extracted DNA from the remains of 10 individuals, including four infants, who were buried at Ashkelon during the Bronze Age and Iron Age. The results, which were published today in the journal Science Advances, suggest the Philistines indeed migrated to the Middle East from southern Europe.

The Philistines were an aggressive, warmongering people who occupied territory southwest of Israel between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. The name “Philistine” comes from the Hebrew word Philistia, and the Greek rendering of the name, palaistinei, gives us the modern name “Palestine.” The Philistines are first recorded in Scripture in the Table of Nations, a list of the patriarchal founders of seventy nations descended from Noah (Genesis 10:14). It is thought that the Philistines originated in Caphtor, the Hebrew name for the island of Crete and the whole Aegean region (Amos 9:7; Jeremiah 47:4). For unknown reasons, they migrated from that region to the Mediterranean coast near Gaza. Because of their maritime history, the Philistines are often associated with the “Sea Peoples.” The Bible records that the Philistines had contact with both Abraham and Isaac as early as 2000 B.C. (Genesis 21:32, 34; 26:1, 8).

do you think this will bring peace?
map.jpg

there has to be a step back from the side of Israel or else there will be no peace.

as for your accusation with the saud family i'm just going to repeat that with your argumentation you can justfify everything. and you don't seem to have a problem with that.

what makes you think that comparing saudi arabia with israel makes any sense?

you have to understand that for many people in israel
those settlments
are the area of the bible and many of them are relgious ( not me i just knowledge the fact that i have no place to go period
no matter what a swiss european or a french will preach me about):rolleyes:
i study archelogy samaria is the root of the jewish bible ....
i don't see them taking a side back
and the palestinians either who don't recognize israel as a jewish state
so will going to fight till the end .....:unsure:

p.s
what disturb me the most is the hypocrisy
i didn't herd a sound from all those leftist europeans pro-palestinians
when asad butcher 2 milion syrians not a word
always israel , israel like a broking record greatest hypocricy:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 11835 times.

Back