The Serbian nation their genetics

We will soon come back to the main topic haplogroups

A genetic map that introduced confusion in the Balkans

Sometimes the truth stares straight in the face. This is exactly what happens with every check of origin, a key word, which is often and too often associated with the provocative question: "Which is older: a chicken or an egg?"

However, this opinion is not dedicated to the origin of life. There is no motive to tell and retell the origin of the species, although in the work of the same name Charles Darwin emphasized that "man, with his noble qualities, still bears the indelible stamp of his lower origin in his body frame".

So, the topic is not the cause but the method and consequences of what the hereditary so-called haplogroups, the most important link in the interpretation of the ancient origin of all, even the Balkan peoples.

True for $ 100
The biological myth is written in genes. In hereditary matter, which the world-famous Matt Ridley, in the world bestseller Genome, translated into 50 languages, considers to represent "a kind of autobiography of the human species".

An eternal puzzle, which is as intriguing as it is irritating, regardless of the fact that at the beginning of the third millennium, there is a new, cruelly precise scientific method for determining the personal origin all over the planet.

The conditions are, for the most part, affordable. All you need to do is go to the website of several companies that do this business, pay $ 100 and send a sample of saliva swabs in a test tube. After a few weeks, you will receive an e-mail with a larger document, which contains information about your genes.

It is enough that the confrontation with your most distant genealogy can begin, with a concrete and long-desired explanation from which part of Europe, Asia or Africa a certain percentage of your genes originates and where your ancestors moved during the migratory epochs.

The interest exceeded all assumptions. Genetic geography has developed, a special connection between history and prehistory, both functionally and by mapping. So far, more than a million people from various countries have done these tests, and today a sufficient sample has been obtained, on the basis of which a "genetic map of Europe" was made, which included a genetic map of the Balkans. For the first time, a realistic, scientifically proven picture of who and where Bosniaks, Serbs, Croats, Macedonians or Albanians came from was obtained.

This map began to expand at the speed of light. It is especially popular on nationalist internet forums, where it does not stop producing an avalanche of incendiary comments among those who do not know that a nation is not a biological, that is, genetic, but a cultural phenomenon.

The skirmishes were expected given that the results so far on the origins of the Balkan peoples were based on historical writings and it is now superfluous for each Balkan people to quote a historian who allegedly has proof that the people are the oldest, and all others originated. from them.

However, even without them, most people know family generals, about the place of birth of their parents and their closest predecessors. But when asked what continent your ancestor walked on, they just shrug a little embarrassed even though all the information is available on the website of Eupedia, the largest independent organization dedicated to collecting and analyzing the genetics and origins of the peoples of Europe.

Balkan ‘vegetable soup’
The Balkan mix of heritage is not unusual, although Carl Vouse, in the record-quoted book Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, persistently convinces that "life has a physical, not a history of genealogy". However, that is not a consolation to the Balkans because, from the point of view of genetics, there are no typically Serbian, Croatian, Bosniak, Macedonian or Albanian genes. That linear language is written in a straight line.

Or, to put it simply, in culinary terms, we are all a kind of "vegetable soup", which is chopped and mixed. Of course, vegetables are haplogroups. The difference is that one bečar-paprika has a little more carrot, and another has a little more celery. But, no nation can claim for itself that it is strictly a "carrot soup" because it contains too many other ingredients, and even all kinds of spices. And all kinds of spices and additives are an inevitable stumbling block.

This is what Bojana Panić and Ana Banjac Čanak, doctors from the DNA Center for Genetics in Belgrade, claim in at least one voice. After daily analyzes of Y-chromosomes, with which they compile family trees, but also help the police, they emphasized for the 24 Sata newspaper: "It is very difficult to be precise and say where, for example, Serbs come from, since every Balkan nation is a mixture of different nations." ”

However, as M. Kotler said in the Bulletin of the History of Medicine, there is no greater blindness than when we do not want to see something. Probably that is why the Balkan dead race on the origin of the people was decided only in the genetic photo finish.

According to molecular-biological findings, the genetic map disclosed across Europe sheds a whole new light on the centuries-old debate and brings several interesting, undeniable facts. As for the Balkan peoples, the main news is that there are no major differences between them. Serbs and Macedonians are almost completely identical (96 percent), and so are Bosniaks and Serbs. Croats have slightly higher estimates of genes from Western Europe, but compared to other haplogroups, they do not have any significant differences.

Albanians are an exception. Haplogroups E2 and E3 are most widespread in North Africa, more precisely, in Morocco and Algeria. They have appeared in Europe only in the last 2000 years, as the most represented haplogroup among Kosovo Albanians. There are a smaller percentage of those haplogroups among Serbs from the south of Serbia and Kosovo.

Introduction to confusion
Unprepared for a cold shower, Balkan nationalists are in turmoil. To put it mildly, they are confused.

No point was put on the research, but by promoting the latest discoveries, genetics offered concrete evidence that erases all doubts about the origin of Albanians, Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Serbs, Croats and Macedonians. It has finally been proven that folk legends are pure superstition.

Thus, Croats, Bosniaks, Hungarians, Romanians, Bulgarians are closest to Serbs in the biological fraternity, then in a wider circle Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, Austrians, Greeks, Italians, Germans, and very distant in Europe Russians and, say, Moldovans.

This means that almost every Pole is genetically closer to Serbs than almost every Russian, although on the contrary, for most Serbs, an unfulfilled attractive but empty wish is unfulfilled. The paradoxical Serbian desire to adopt a pastoral lifestyle sounds almost like Lamarck's heresy, according to which a blacksmith whose hands have become strong during his life should have children with strong hands, which is an example that the will fails to change the genetic footprint without even pressure.

However, it is obvious that ideological closeness with certain political projects in individuals outweighs genetic closeness. And there is nothing controversial here, except that those individuals for whom ideological brotherhood is more important than genetic brotherhood somehow like to invent and emphasize genetic brotherhood, which they do not have to mask the alleged ideological bias and sell their story based on untruth more easily.

The statement of the "Croat brothers" sounds similar, which is often heard in Serbia in a positive, but also in an ironic context. However, this statement was confirmed as a rule when it comes to the genetic code of the two peoples, which is one of the summaries of the six-year research of DNA profiles of victims (victims) of the Balkans, conducted by the Institute of Forensic Medicine in Skopje. genetic similarity of the Balkan peoples.

"Analysis of the obtained data showed that the inhabitants of Macedonia have the most similar DNA profile with Bulgarians and Serbs, Croats with Bosniaks and Serbs," repeated Dr. Zlatko Jakovski from this Institute, whose results are used for all criminal investigations into victims from this area.

The myth of the great migration of Slavs was shattered
Of course, as always, science is the best remedy against dogmatism, lies and manipulation of all kinds. One should know, however, that genetic maps are not as clear as linguistic ones, but they are more subtle. The findings of Geneva's Igene, supplemented by domestic research, point to such a conclusion.

They shattered the decades-old myth of the great migration of Slavs to the Balkan wasteland because the Slavic gene is little expressed in all today's peoples in the Balkans, including a modest percentage of descendants among Serbs (30 percent), Croats (20 percent) and Bosniaks (15 percent). When everything is added and subtracted, suggests prof. Dr. Omer Ibrahimagic, "Bosnians and Herzegovinians are, to the greatest extent, the heirs of the Illyrians (40 percent), Germans (20 percent) and Celts (15 percent), and only then the Slavs (10 percent).

So, the key to understanding the history of Bosnia and Herzegovina is not in the Slavic but in the Illyrian era, in genetically mixed blood-related haplogroups, very similar for Croats and Bosniaks. According to haplogroups, Albanians are twice as close to Turks as Serbs and Macedonians, and Bosniaks are the furthest away.

And that's not all. No nation has a single haplogroup. We are all a bit "they". That is why all anatomy, physiology, pathology, physical medicine and rehabilitation are taught in all biological-medical studies.

Although the haplogroups do not have final releases either.

https://balkans.aljazeera.net/blogs/2017/4/8/genetska-mapa-koja-je-uvela-pometnju-na-balkanu

Where do you find these charlatans?
I was surprised to see the article is from 2017.

E2/E3 who even uses that denomination anymore?

BSK4YG2.png
hBLjCAJ.png

How are these supposed journalists (more like apes) talking about 50,000 yo haplogroups? Then connecting it to Kosovars/Albanians?

Even 14 years ago we had better denomination for the Haplogroup present in the Balkans: E-V13 (TMRCA 5kya)

495px-HgE1b1b1a2.png

Haplogroup E-V13 is the only lineage that reaches the highest frequencies out of Africa. In fact, it represents about 85% of the European E-M78 chromosomes with a clinal pattern of frequency distribution from the southern Balkan peninsula (19.6%) to western Europe (2.5%). The same haplogroup is also present at lower frequencies in Anatolia (3.8%), the Near East (2.0%), and the Caucasus (1.8%). In Africa, haplogroup E-V13 is rare, being observed only in northern Africa at a low frequency (0.9%).
— Cruciani et al. (2007)
erHQXsX.png

To publish an article in 2017 that even studies from 2007 prove is a crap soup (using their own analogies)let alone recent studies, they are either mentaly challenged or highly disingenuous.

I was going to flame this Dr Ibraimagic, but then I realized his Dr stands medical doctor, he has no idea what he is talking about and is no PHD in Genetics. In English his title would be MD, not Dr.

When everything is added and subtracted, suggests prof. Dr. Omer Ibrahimagic, "Bosnians and Herzegovinians are, to the greatest extent, the heirs of the Illyrians (40 percent), Germans (20 percent) and Celts (15 percent), and only then the Slavs (10 percent)."

This was the peak of disinformation in forums like Apricity like 10 years ago when people were thinking I2a had anything to do with Illyrians. 10 years later along with more ancient samples, deeper SNP/STR testing and studies this has been proven to be false.

According to haplogroups, Albanians are twice as close to Turks as Serbs and Macedonians, and Bosniaks are the furthest away.

According to haplogroups?! What is that even supposed to mean? You compare populations autosomaly, not by haplogroup. But even if you compare Albanians and Turks by haplogroup you could not find a bigger contrast...
With correct methodology Albanians and Kosovars are autosomally closest to Greeks and Tuscans and other Balkan populations...

No wonder Al Jaazera had to put a disclaimer : The views expressed in this text are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the editorial policies of Al Jazeera.
Also no wonder the author of this "Blog" did not even leave his name on the writing. Cause he would be called out for the ape he is.

What does this even mean?

"And that's not all. No nation has a single haplogroup. We are all a bit "they". That is why all anatomy, physiology, pathology, physical medicine and rehabilitation are taught in all biological-medical studies."

This guy can not even tell the difference between haplogroups and autosomal genetics... We are all a bit "they". :rolleyes:

I don't know if it's a charlatan, or a bogus site but Al Jazeera is a news media site, we will be coming soon tonight I will post some of the translated text on the haplogroup

Let's go back to our main topic

Thanks to genetics, it can be easily proven that both schools are partially right. However, it is easy to conclude that Serbs cannot be completely autochthonous due to the fact that neither Illyrians nor Thracians had Slavic names. Someone had to bring Slavic names to the Balkans. The problem with the story of Constantine VII Porphyrogenitus about the arrival of the Serbs has already been said in the previous section. However, the mere critique of Porphyrogenitus' writings cannot help determine when the Serbs came. Archaeologist Dr. Djordje Jankovic claimed that he had found evidence that Serbs were in the Western Balkans in the 4th century. He published his findings in the book Srpske gromile in 1998, which provoked sharp criticism from official historians in Serbia who fully believe in Porphyrogenitus' story.

The main Y chromosomal haplogroups in Serbs are I2-M423, E1-M78 and R1a. in order to understand the origin of the Serbs, they must be investigated separately

The origin of the Serbian R1a haplogroup
View attachment 12707

Since R1a is a Slavic haplogroup in Europe and since its frequency is far higher in northern Europe than in the Balkans, it is obvious that it is the best candidate for proof of the arrival of Serbs in the 7th century, according to the description of Constantine the Prophyrogenitus.

Serbs in the Republic of Serbia have about 18% of the R1a haplogroup. About 2% of that haplogroup was brought by the Goths, and 0.5% by the Turks, which will be discussed later. If the ancient natives did not have any R1a haplogroups, then the Lusatian Serbs brought about 15.5% of the R1a haplogroup, 6% of the E haplogroup, 3% of the J haplogroup and 1% of the H haplogroup. Since Balkan Serbs have about 15.5% of the Slovenian R1a haplogroup, that means that a maximum of 24.5% of Serbs from Lusatia could come to the Balkans. The other three quarters of the Balkan Serbs did not come with the Slavs in the 7th century. Lusatian Serbs also brought 4.5 e haplogroups, 2.25% R1b haplogroups, 1.5 E haplogroups, 0.75% J haplogroups and 0.25% H haplogroups. The author has no details about the first haplogroup of Lusatian Serbs, but in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, the ratio of I2a1: I1 is 1.6: 1, so it can be assumed that the ratio is the same among Lusatian Serbs. This means that they brought 1.7% of the I1 haplogroup and 2.8% of the I2a1 haplogroup to the Balkans.

Sources: Haplogroup percentages were taken from multiple papers. Most of the data were for Croats, so the author searched for the arithmetic mean from the papers published by Siiri Rootsi et al.(2004), Ornella Semino et al. (2004), Marijana Pericic et al. (2005) and Vincenza Battaglia et al.(2009). for Bosnia, data from the paper were also used Damir Marjanovic et al. (2005). For Serbia, the author calculated the average from the ranks of Maria Reguiro et al. ( 2012) and Marijana Pericic et al. (2005).

data are taken from the paper: Doron M. Behar et al. (2003),, Multiple Origins of Ashkenazi Levites : Y Chromosome Evidence for both near eastern and european ancestries", American journal of human genetics 73(4): 765-779.

Because 0.245 x 63.4% = 15.5%

For my part I did my DNA test at 23andme, I have 64% from Balkan and 6.2% from East European but 0% from Russia, on MyTrueAncestry in my full detailed timeline I have this displayed 3180 BC Bronze Age Veliko Tanovo. But hey it doesn't matter to my life

@Illyricum, a gentle advise. Stop making a fool of your self. Sorry to tell you, but you've read couple of books and bunch of nonsense articles and came here to lecture people where many of them actually spent a lot of time trying to learn something and understand genetics. You might think that you are on a path of revelation, but I need to disappoint you. Right now your path is blurred. You haven't even have scratched a surface yet... Go back to reading before you come out with something worthy of our attention.

@Illyricum, a gentle advise. Stop making a fool of your self. Sorry to tell you, but you've read couple of books and bunch of nonsense articles and came here to lecture people where many of them actually spent a lot of time trying to learn something and understand genetics. You might think that you are on a path of revelation, but I need to disappoint you. Right now your path is blurred. You haven't even have scratched a surface yet... Go back to reading before you come out with something worthy of our attention.
why is blurry is ridiculous is absurd and a book that came out in 2018?
I have your attention you just commented so you read what I write especially what I translate

why is blurry is ridiculous is absurd and a book that came out in 2018?
I have your attention you just commented so you read what I write especially what I translate

I start reading but after few rows I stopped, guess why? :rolleyes:

I can understand that you are young and full of your self, and you think that you have found something that nobody did it before and you want to share that with us. You might do so in the future and I wish you do, but right now it is wise to stop until people start making fun of you. You are just step away from that.

I start reading but after few rows I stopped, guess why? :rolleyes:

I can understand that you are young and full of your self, and you think that you have found something that nobody did it before and you want to share that with us. You might do so in the future and I wish you do, but right now it is wise to stop until people start making fun of you. You are just step away from that.

Young I am not young at all, it touches me what you tell me to rejuvenate myself in this way it always pleases, and no I can not guess, for the simple reason I do not know where you are to stop, since for years I have done a lot of research on the origin of the Serbs, the book that I can quote you Genetika stare i nove evrope poreklo naroda jugoistocne evrope and Origin of Slavs. Essays in DNA Genealogy. And the Srpski DNK Projekat site, leaves me in a reflection and questioning what I learned in school in France, if you read the topic until the end you will see and if you let me finish you would understand at the very end.

In order to test the theory about the Sarmatian origin of the Serbian name, it is necessary to check whether there are R1a-394 haplogroups in both Serbian populations. Namely, Russian geneticists are relatives of the DNA in the Sarmatian mounds and tombs of Alan, who are relatives of the Sarmatians. They found the Iranian R1a -394 haplogroup, but also the G2a and J2a and J1 haplogroups.

ps : I will finish normally today and tomorrow on the R1a among the Serbian population, although many do not read it is a very interesting scientific fact. On the Serbs and their genetics the myth of the Russian brother can be false or even destroy some pro-Panslaves and Panslavism. I prefer science-based books that validate certain theories about Serbs than on Serbian nationalist forums, I hope you understand me the subject is not finished it is long and rich in knowledge

They shattered the decades-old myth of the great migration of Slavs

If you cannot see what is wrong with the sentence from above, you shouldn't be posting on this site.

First mistake is the source. You are using the wrong source which is an Al Jazeera article. The correct source would be scientific paper.

Second is your inability to see that this article is abusing science and drawing the wrong conclusion.

I don't want to discourage you but, as I told you before, right now your path is blurred. To clear the way you need a new approach. First get a better source. That would be good for start.

If you cannot see what is wrong with the sentence from above, you shouldn't be posting on this site.

First mistake is the source. You are using the wrong source which is an Al Jazeera article. The correct source would be scientific paper.

Second is your inability to see that this article is abusing science and drawing the wrong conclusion.

I don't want to discourage you but, as I told you before, right now your path is blurred. To clear the way you need a new approach. First get a better source. That would be good for start.

Al Jazeera article confirms, scientific sources I posted but since you haven't read all of them so you can't know sorry

Although my dear compatriot, the text on haplogroup I2 among the Serbian population ends normally today, but since it is Sunday I will see for your information also I am translating my DNA texts from a teacher's book scientific in Serbia and not media reviews except that of Al Jazeera which seemed correct to me, the book of Mr. Jovan D. Marjanović you can *** it in Serbia and even the book of Professor Anatole Klyosov.

the Serbian origin remains unknown to many people, I have a question have you done your dna test?

These last three haplogroups cannot help detect the Sarmatians because they could have been brought by the Greeks, Romans, Caucasian and Turkish peoples. Only the Iranian R1a-394 haplogroup can help detect Sarmat. On the internet presentation of the "Serbian DNA project", one can find information that this haplogroup exists among Poles, Russians, and in the Balkans only among Bulgarians, but barely about 1%. This means that the Sarmatians left a weak genetic trace in the Slavic peoples because they were not numerous. That haplogroup was not found in Serbs, but that does not mean that it does not exist because the research of geneticists was on small samples. It can be concluded that the Sarmatians were few in relation to the Slavs and that they were the elite as soon as they were remembered.

I have just finished the translation on the origin of the haplogroup R1a in the Serbs, soon I will come on the I2 followed by the E1b on the genetics of the Vlachs and Rumanian, I will skip the origin of the Vlachs and the Rumanians and the theories what their Concerning, I prefer to warn there is also a passage on the Croatian genetics and to finish the most important the origin of the marker I2-DIN. The translation is long (when I am free, I translate) for that in the meantime I post old non-Serbian archives

»It is, perhaps, not generally remembered that the greatest warrior and one of the most illustrious emperors of the part of the Roman world were of Slavic origin. The vernacular name of which Justinian is the Latin translation was Upravda, or "the Upright;" and his invincible general Belisarius was a Dardanian Slav named Beli-czar, or "the White Prince."«

View attachment 12716View attachment 12717View attachment 12718View attachment 12719Source (title of work): "Darwinism, and other essays"
Page: 220-221
Author: Edmund Fiske Green (1842-1901), ie. John Fiske, American philosopher and historian
Publisher: MacMillan and Co.
Place of printing: New York (United States of America: 1776–)
Year: 1879
Language: English
Letter: Latin

Thomas Hyde : Linguâ Servianâ seu Illyricâ

,,Doctrina Christiana, cum Precibus, Psalmis & Litaniâ: item, Cogitationes Spirituales linguâ Servianâ seu Illyricâ."

"Christian doctrine with prayers, psalms and litanies and spiritual thoughts in Serbian or Illyrian."
View attachment 12720View attachment 12721View attachment 12722View attachment 12723

"Source and title of the work:
Title: Catalogus impressorum librorum bibliothecae Bodleianae in Academia Oxoniensi, cura et opera Thomae Hyde, ...
Authors: Thomas Hyde, La Chaize, Bibliothèque du Palais des Arts
Publisher: e Theatro Sheldoniano, 1674
Original from: National Library of Lyon (Bibliothèque jésuite des Fontaines)
Length: 752 pages

" In the Little Town, if he may be depended upon, they generally speak High Duch; but in the Old and New Towns chiefly Bohemian.The extentive Language, of which the Bohemian, Polish, and Moravian are Dialects,is called Ratz. ‘Tis the old Sclavonian, and is at prefent spoken in a good Part of Hungary, Sclavonia, Croatia, Ratzia, Servia, Dalmatia, Carniola &…”

View attachment 12724Source and title of the work:

Title: The Harleian Miscellany, Or, A Collection of Scarce, Curious, and Entertaining Pamphlets and Tracts: As Well in Manuscript as in Print, Found in the Late Earl of Oxford's Library. Interspersed with Historical, Political, and Critical Notes; with a Table of Contents, and an Alphabetical Index, Volume 5

The Harleian Miscellany, Or, A Collection of Scarce, Curious, and Entertaining Pamphlets and Tracts: As Well in Manuscript as in Print, Found in the Late Earl of Oxford's Library. Interspersed with Historical, Political, and Critical Notes; with a Table of Contents, and an Alphabetical Index, The Harleian Miscellany, Or, A Collection of Scarce, Curious, and Entertaining Pamphlets and Tracts: As Well in Manuscript as in Print, Found in the Late Earl of Oxford's Library. Interspersed with Historical, Political, and Critical Notes; with a Table of Contents, and an Alphabetical Index

Authors: William Oldys, Edward Harley Earl of Oxford
Publisher: T. Osborne, in Gray's-Inn, 1745
Original: from Princeton University

for the Serbian government, it no longer uses this symbol.

you will know every nation lies about its origin ...............50% are lies and fabrications to appease the populace under them.

Serbs are thracian in origin , with a small mix of a Illyrian invasion of circa 500BC , which they resisted.

you need to also consider the invitation of philip v of macedon to the bastanae ( 110,000 men women and children from the Carpathian mountain areas ) to be settled in Serbia as a buffer from "Illyrian" invasion from the North West.

The only original "illyrians" today ( I do not believe there ever were illyrians , but people named Illyians under the roman area of Illyricum ) are Dalmatians of Croatia who are still seeking autonomy from Croatia and the Bosnians , dregs of ancient pannonian people

Albanians are a mix of Dardanians, Paeonians and Epirotes which is why they have a lot of "greek" admixture ......................the Romans knew who they where dealing with in the west balkans as they held modern coastal north Albania since the Hannibal wars

This thread has been viewed 15527 times.

Back