Classify me and where do I pass

Nice, you must be acknowledged of the phenotypes

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Let's not turn this forum into Apricity or Anthroscape

Maybe 100 years ago you could still get an idea of local phenotypes by going around Italy. On today's Italian streets, anyone who actually lives in Italy knows that you can find anything, given the huge demographic changes that have occurred and continue to occur.

Let's not turn this forum into Apricity or Anthroscape

Maybe 100 years ago you could still get an idea of local phenotypes by going around Italy. On today's Italian streets, anyone who actually lives in Italy knows that you can find anything, given the huge demographic changes that have occurred and continue to occur.
Nowadays italy has many immigrants, but of course I only consider native phenotypes when I speak of italian phenotypes

I just want some opinions, i have no aim to turn this forum into apricity

Nowadays italy has many immigrants, but of course I only consider native phenotypes when I speak of italian phenotypes

I just want some opinions, i have no aim to turn this forum into apricity

So let's stay on focus on your pics. Thanks.

In all of South Europe.

Alpinid. Italy, Spain, France.

If I would take part in this risky game, I would say first: French -
'alpine' / 'alpinid' or even 'alpinoid'? NO! some 10% taste maybe -
bones speaking, some kind of 'mediter'; for flesh, less 'mediter'.

the opposition between the first photo and the last one is striking and shows how lents can deform true proportions in pictures: if you take one by under, the chink seems stronger; if you take it by the upper side, it seems weaker (and so on for other parts)... It recalls me some remarks concernings other people: with terms like "square jaw" or "triangular" or everykind: it depends on the angle of view; looked at from a close place, a face seems narrower than looked at from a farther place.

If I would take part in this risky game, I would say first: French -
'alpine' / 'alpinid' or even 'alpinoid'? NO! some 10% taste maybe -
bones speaking, some kind of 'mediter'; for flesh, less 'mediter'.

the opposition between the first photo and the last one is striking and shows how lents can deform true proportions in pictures: if you take one by under, the chink seems stronger; if you take it by the upper side, it seems weaker (and so on for other parts)... It recalls me some remarks concernings other people: with terms like "square jaw" or "triangular" or everykind: it depends on the angle of view; looked at from a close place, a face seems narrower than looked at from a farther place.
So mostly Mediterranean with little Alpine?

the 'alpine' part is more bet than something else; the face structure seems between small 'mediter' and 'atlanto-mediter', unseasy with contradictory pictures; ATW something in flesh parts not typical for the Neareastern 'mediters', IMO. Not hard science, nevertheless.
So a type you can see in France, Northern parts of Italy and elsewhere, more in West than East. (I take not too much risk). Sorry, I cannot say more on these pictures.

the 'alpine' part is more bet than something else; the face structure seems between small 'mediter' and 'atlanto-mediter', unseasy with contradictory pictures; ATW something in flesh parts not typical for the Neareastern 'mediters', IMO. Not hard science, nevertheless.
So a type you can see in France, Northern parts of Italy and elsewhere, more in West than East. (I take not too much risk). Sorry, I cannot say more on these pictures.
Thank you

But i can't put photos. There is not the "button", the option.
Look

b92fc4249546ed006382e87560aaa957.jpg

Tapatalk è un app per cellulari, scaricala e accedi su Eupedia tramite essa, ti troverai la schermata che ha postato Sir Philip...

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk
Esatto, meglio usare Tapatalk

Nel merito della discussione, qual'è la tua opinione?

Esatto, meglio usare Tapatalk

Nel merito della discussione, qual'è la tua opinione?

Non sono bravo a classificare, comunque nella seconda foto di profilo sembri brachicefalo quindi direi alpino o dinarico (?). Secondo me potresti passare come francese (la terza foto)

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 18127 times.

Back