Classify me and where do I pass

Non sono bravo a classificare, comunque nella seconda foto di profilo sembri brachicefalo quindi direi alpino o dinarico (?). Secondo me potresti passare come francese (la terza foto)

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk
Alpino sicuramente, di dinarico non ho nulla come tratti. Infatti penso che vi sia una componente alpinoide mista a tratti atlantomediterranei.

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Esatto, meglio usare Tapatalk

Nel merito della discussione, qual'è la tua opinione?

Do you know why the postings of the new member Daniela Masnari have disappeared? She has send pictures of her and her father for classification. I looked her pictures up for classification, but wanted to reply later. And now I can't find her thread anymore. What happened?

Do you know why the postings of the new member Daniela Masnari have disappeared? She has send pictures of her and her father for classification. I looked her pictures up for classification, but wanted to reply later. And now I can't find her thread anymore. What happened?
She told me on a Italian forum that she was banned

Really? Many people say i can't, that i look too southern european

You don't look too southern European in my opinion either. You can pass in Europe north of Italy.

You don't look too southern European in my opinion either. You can pass in Europe north of Italy.
Sure, i think I would pass also outside of the south of Europe.

But many people usually described Belgium as being a bit too Nordic shifted for me to fit in.

But if you're belgian i believe you.

Sure, i think I would pass also outside of the south of Europe.

But many people usually described Belgium as being a bit too Nordic shifted for me to fit in.

But if you're belgian i believe you.

no way Belgium is Nordic ............more celtic-Frankish ancient mix

did you mean Noric ( eastern alps ) ?

no way Belgium is Nordic ............more celtic-Frankish ancient mix

did you mean Noric ( eastern alps ) ?
I mean that it was decsribed as having a lot of nordid or nordid influenced types.

Norid is a phenotype that exists in many parts of central and southern (Italy and Balkans) europe.

I mean that it was decsribed as having a lot of nordid or nordid influenced types.

Norid is a phenotype that exists in many parts of central and southern (Italy and Balkans) europe.

Native Belgians are made up of two ethnic groups, the Flemish who speak Dutch, and the Walloons who are French speakers. Anyway, there are definitely plenty of Belgians who have the Nordic or Faelid look. In my opinion, you could pass for a Belgian who is Walloon.

Native Belgians are made up of two ethnic groups, the Flemish who speak Dutch, and the Walloons who are French speakers. Anyway, there are definitely plenty of Belgians who have the Nordic or Faelid look. In my opinion, you could pass for a Belgian who is Walloon.
Phenotypically do I look like Atlanto/Alpine or smth like that?

She told me on a Italian forum that she was banned

Thanks for the info. She appeared to be a rather nice girl who is very much interested in her origin. I was about to classify her and her father. Anyway, I don't know what she has done for getting banned, so I leave it at that.

Phenotypically do I look like Atlanto/Alpine or smth like that?

Yes. You‘re mostly Atlanto-Med with an Alpine influence.

I never understood how Walloons wer perceived as darker.
It is only certain areas around Antwerp show more Saxon influence.

Some more opinions?

If you Google Belgian politicians (or any other pictures with group of Belgians, you will see that you look like the average Belgian "brunette". In profile especially. Your profile view is very Alpine, especially the cranium is typical here.

I never understood how Walloons wer perceived as darker.
It is only certain areas around Antwerp show more Saxon influence.

Walloons were darker than Flemings people, as a mean, but the difference was not so striking, they never passed for southern people. And it seems they were a bit 'redder' than Flemings.

This thread has been viewed 18106 times.

Back