Classify me and where do I pass

Sir Philip

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Tuscan
From Italy :)

In the first pic I was 18(now almost 21)

Pls DON'T QUOTE the pics :)
9e530ba7cc111f0b75442431dcf7ecbe.jpg
b6f62ad2006849519dbd2e7018aa41b0.jpg
1e60d6ad9f5547eb3da1ada90cd7cd17.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

More opinions?

You could pass in many countries. Of course Italy, particularly in the North. But you could pass in Croatia, Ireland and France, too. I would classify you as Atlanto-Med.

You could pass in many countries. Of course Italy, particularly in the North. But you could pass in Croatia, Ireland and France, too. I would classify you as Atlanto-Med.
Totally agree, i think i am Atlanto-Med

Tell me more about Ireland and Croatia[emoji2]

Totally agree, i think i am Atlanto-Med

Tell me more about Ireland and Croatia[emoji2]

Normally,typical Croatians or Irish don’t look alike. Croatians are often Dinaric, some aremore Meds and others have a rather typical “Slavic“ look. That said, I saw not few Croatian guys and Irish ones that resemble you. The thing is, that people with Atlanto-Med phenotype exist nearly all over Europe. Take, for instance, Eric Bana this guy is of Croatian origin, but he can pass as Irish, too. In my opinion, he’s also Atlanto-Med, albeit with some Brunn and Dinarid influence.

6f5c2686ffa0a0a37c1d3b382eb99797.jpg

bd107ca9898a700668551ba83e98f357.jpg

Normally,typical Croatians or Irish don’t look alike. Croatians are often Dinaric, some aremore Meds and others have a rather typical “Slavic“ look. That said, I saw not few Croatian guys and Irish ones that resemble you. The thing is, that people with Atlanto-Med phenotype exist nearly all over Europe. Take, for instance, Eric Bana this guy is of Croatian origin, but he can pass as Irish, too. In my opinion, he’s also Atlanto-Med, albeit with some Brunn and Dinarid influence.

6f5c2686ffa0a0a37c1d3b382eb99797.jpg

bd107ca9898a700668551ba83e98f357.jpg
Very nice

Do you know someone more or less famous that looks like me?

Very nice

Do you know someone more or less famous that looks like me?

Well, I can't post the pics from the normal people I know that resemble you because of privacy and so. And concerning the more or less famous individuals with similar phenotype as you, I have to recall and search for ones, at the moment I don't know whom to google. Sorry.

Well, I can't post the pics from the normal people I know that resemble you because of privacy and so. And concerning the more or less famous individuals with similar phenotype as you, I have to recall and search for ones, at the moment I don't know whom to google. Sorry.
I see, no problem.

Your classification is spot on, I think I am clearly Atlanto-Med

I see, no problem.

Your classification is spot on, I think I am clearly Atlanto-Med

Thanks. Sometimes you have certain actors or football players in your mind but you can't recall their names. :LOL:

If you get some names tell me!

I'll tell you when I remember their names again. Besides, may I ask you, are you Italian from Italy or from abroad?

Italy

Ok. I travel pretty much often to Italy, mostly to the Northern part of the country, but also to Rome. Occasionally I visit Florence, too. I was once to Napoli and Bologna. Next time I want to travel to Calabria, Sardinia for a change.

Ok. I travel pretty much often to Italy, mostly to the Northern part of the country, but also to Rome. Occasionally I visit Florence, too. I was once to Napoli and Bologna. Next time I want to travel to Calabria, Sardinia for a change.
Nice, you must be acknowledged of the phenotypes

This thread has been viewed 18116 times.

Back