UEFA Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
denmark 4-0
on wales
a true vikings(y)

It points out that poor defense by both the Spanish team and the French had a lot to do with their 3-3 scores at regulation. Tiredness had to play a role, but the Spanish defense relaxed way too much and were totally disorganized. Not too mention that they had way too many people on offense when they were leading 3-1 instead of protecting their lead which left them vulnerable to counterattacks. Major props to Croatia and of course Switzerland.

I can't believe it, it's GAME OVER for Germany!!! :startled:​Now I tend to believe that Italy could win the EURO 2021.

Any of the quarterfinalists can win the Euro, with Germany, France, Holland, Portugal and Croatia out, everything is much more open. The Italians have not won the competition for more than 50 years and have only won it once. Belgium has a better team if they get Hazard and De Bruyne back and I think they are much better than the Italians (who have had very easy opponents so far).

If Spain wins we will have won our 4th Euro and we will surpass Germany who has three like us. Let's see how we do against Switzerland because they have a great team.

Any of the quarterfinalists can win the Euro, with Germany, France, Holland, Portugal and Croatia out, everything is much more open. The Italians have not won the competition for more than 50 years and have only won it once. Belgium has a better team if they get Hazard and De Bruyne back and I think they are much better than the Italians (who have had very easy opponents so far)...

I agree but my bet would still be on Italy.

By the way, some days ago, 3 random Germans were killed by a migrant with a knife who screamed "Allahu Akbar“ on the street. The German Nationalteam however, instead of wearing a black ribbon to mourn these victims, wore an LGBTQ ribbon and went down on their knees for BLM. The same goes for England most English fans don't want their team to bend the knee, but the National team doesn't care and keeps on going on their knees from day 1.
This total politicizing of Football and one-sided pseudo-moral are a puke-inciting mess.
:vomitting:

Now the German team can spend enough time on their woke activism.

Any of the quarterfinalists can win the Euro, with Germany, France, Holland, Portugal and Croatia out, everything is much more open. The Italians have not won the competition for more than 50 years and have only won it once. Belgium has a better team if they get Hazard and De Bruyne back and I think they are much better than the Italians (who have had very easy opponents so far).
If Spain wins we will have won our 4th Euro and we will surpass Germany who has three like us. Let's see how we do against Switzerland because they have a great team.
I guess the Italian national team were too busy winning four World Cups to be so concerned with the Euro.

How many does Spain have? One, is it?

Btw it seems we forgot to ban you for good for the other poison threads you made... Maybe we will keep you around for a just few more laughs.

Maybe, maybe not...

I guess the Italian national team were too busy winning four World Cups to be so concerned with the Euro.
How many does Spain have? One, is it?
Btw it seems we forgot to ban you for good for the other poison threads you made... Maybe we will keep you around for a just few more laughs.
Maybe, maybe not...

Jovialis broh, this time Gaska was just telling his opinion about football, wasn't provocative and of course he's biased for Spain. Besides, I really believe that Italy has a good chance to win this Euro and I think they deserve it. The only weakness they probably have is that they are not so experienced.

Now you're going to ban me for saying that Belgium has a better team than Italy? That's my opinion and I think they play much better football. I hope Italy wins in the quarterfinals because if we beat Switzerland (although I think they are favorites) I'd rather face Italy in the semifinals than Belgium.

And I think you are wrong because two of those world championships were won by Italy in Benito Mussolini's time, at least two decades before the Eurocup existed, so don't say that the Italians were busy winning other competitions. I don't think the Italians have a problem in recognizing that the Eurocup is simply a complicated competition for them. The English have never won it, maybe this is their year.

Spain has a very young and inexperienced team that makes many mistakes both in defense and attack so I think Belgium or England will win.

No I am just pointing out the fact that you were supposed to be banned already, because of your idiotic posts in other threads.

It has nothing to do with soccer, but rather your contemptible ignorance towards genetics, and history. Having you on this website is an embarrassment to us, and the rest of the modding staff are all in agreement.

Jovialis broh, this time Gaska was just telling his opinion about football, wasn't provocative and of course he's biased for Spain. Besides, I really believe that Italy has a good chance to win this Euro and I think they deserve it. The only weakness they probably have is that they are not so experienced.
Excuse me, but did I say that?! Because you're putting words in my mouth! I said he should have already been banned for other legitimate reasons. Are you trying to create confusion and undermine what a I have actually said?!

Gaska is very radioactive, so I wouldn't be coming to his aid if I were you, or anyone else.

Also, Belgium is a good team, I know Italy has a big challenge ahead. They defeated Portugal who was ranked number 1 in the world. Belgium is a better team than Spain. If they go on to beat Italy, I would rather see them win over Spain.

Wow, radiactive, idiotic posts, contemptible ignorance towards genetics and history, annoying Spanish fans.....

And all these insults just for telling the truth, that is to say that the Italians have not won the Euro for more than 50 years, that two of their world titles were won before WW II in Mussolini's time and that I think Belgium plays better soccer than Italy

I want Italy to beat Belgium because if we beat Switzerland I think it will be easier for Spain to reach the final and because this way we will give the Italians the revenge of the Euro 2012 final when we beat Italy 4 -0.

Maybe I will keep you around for a just few more laughs.
Maybe, maybe not...
And if we lose, nothing happens either, we go on vacation and start preparing for the World Cup.

Wow, radiactive, idiotic posts, contemptible ignorance towards genetics and history, annoying Spanish fans.....

And all these insults just for telling the truth, that is to say that the Italians have not won the Euro for more than 50 years, that two of their world titles were won before WW II in Mussolini's time and that I think Belgium plays better soccer than Italy

I want Italy to beat Belgium because if we beat Switzerland I think it will be easier for Spain to reach the final and because this way we will give the Italians the revenge of the Euro 2012 final when we beat Italy 4 -0.

Maybe I will keep you around for a just few more laughs.
Maybe, maybe not...
And if we lose, nothing happens either, we go on vacation and start preparing for the World Cup.

No, these comments are directed at practically every single post you have ever made on this website. Not just the most recent.

Excuse me, but did I say that?! Because you're putting words in my mouth! I said he should have already been banned for other legitimate reasons. Are you trying to create confusion and undermine what a I have actually said?!
Gaska is very radioactive, so I wouldn't be coming to his aid if I were you, or anyone else.

It wasn't my intention to put words in your mouth, and I definitely didn't want to create confusion. It's not that I and Gaska are buddies. However, I had the impression that you felt provoked by Gaska's negative comment about the Italian team. So, I just wanted to deescalate the situation because from experience football is a very emotional topic, and even friends have a falling-out with each other over football. My intention was to have a nice conversation about football and talk about favorites without too much fighting. I probably misunderstood your posting about banning Gaska. So, sorry for that and I hope that you will not take it amiss. In addition to that, I disagree with Gaska's opinion about the Italian team anyway since to me Italy is the favorite for winning the Euro and I wish them luck.

Also, Belgium is a good team, I know Italy has a big challenge ahead. They defeated Portugal who was ranked number 1 in the world. Belgium is a better team than Spain. If they go on to beat Italy, I would rather see them win over Spain.

much will depend on KDB being fit
the Portuguese played quite rough and it left its marks

lots of surprises in the tournement

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 41860 times.

Back